PDA

View Full Version : First Field Lacrosse Game @ BMO

Eastend
05-20-2009, 03:27 PM
So, with the first field lacrosse game at BMO on Friday night, do we see lines on the pitch for Saturday's TFC match?

link: http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/637059

I'd add a poll to my useless thread but I don't know how.

Dom.

Afra
05-21-2009, 06:33 AM
I was speaking with someone at the Toronto Rock office yesterday about some trophy work and we got to talking about the Nationals. They are running it out of the same offices and they are scrambling to get everything under way. I asked specifically about the lines - the soccer lines stay, the lacrosse lines are in yellow. I asked if they could come off easily and I was told that it should be fine - they did not think they would have been allowed to play there had they not figured something out. I hope it works out. The Rock FO thinks it is all organized but we will see for sure on saturday.

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-21-2009, 02:58 PM
I was speaking with someone at the Toronto Rock office yesterday about some trophy work and we got to talking about the Nationals. They are running it out of the same offices and they are scrambling to get everything under way. I asked specifically about the lines - the soccer lines stay, the lacrosse lines are in yellow. I asked if they could come off easily and I was told that it should be fine - they did not think they would have been allowed to play there had they not figured something out. I hope it works out. The Rock FO thinks it is all organized but we will see for sure on saturday.

It may have the look of Lamport..?? i hope the lines come off but not expecting too much.

yellowfellow
05-21-2009, 03:04 PM
I am interested to see their attendance. Hope they run out of business after one year.

Don Julio
05-21-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm guessing faint lines will be available. It will hurt the aesthetics a bit, but not the actual viewing experience. All I think about when I look at the pitch is the plastic anyway.

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-21-2009, 03:08 PM
I am interested to see their attendance. Hope they run out of business after one year.

would you rather have the argos in? the yellow lines might come off easier the CFL type lines..and maybe with the lacrosse team in natural grass might happen sooner...BMO needs action...a USL tfc team u20, a TFC ladies team in the new league down south...get more soccer going in BMO. and something really rare and unique have the mens national team there at least 3-4 times a season..

yellowfellow
05-21-2009, 03:10 PM
No, not saying anything about the argos. Just want BMO to stay soccer specific. More soccer. Lots of soccer.