PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the TFC:TV Webcast

James17930
05-15-2009, 01:23 AM
I really appreciated the club streaming Wednesday's game online, however, there was something done that made the game almost annoying to watch.

Every time TFC got the ball into Montreal's attacking third, the camera angle switched to behind the net. It made it impossible to see what was going on.

I get the feeling this was some sort of 'experiment,' but I have to say, it is a failed one. That angle is fine for replays, but please don't cut to it during game action. Barret's goal was flubbed because of it.

Brooker
05-15-2009, 01:24 AM
was at the game but when i watched the replay i noticed this. it must have been damn annoying.

Ossington Mental Youth
05-15-2009, 01:42 AM
small price to pay for something that was free and something they didnt have to do.
overall id say the camera work was alot better than some of the games ive paid for on mlsnet

TFCinVANCOUVER
05-15-2009, 02:29 AM
Am I the only one who had trouble getting the game on the site??
The whole first half I had to watch the game on a french channel and couldn't understand shit! only the names of the players! haha

but just before the second half it started to work!

InTheCrowd
05-15-2009, 06:47 AM
small price to pay for something that was free and something they didnt have to do.
overall id say the camera work was alot better than some of the games ive paid for on mlsnet

There's always room for improvement.

Carter
05-15-2009, 07:12 AM
There's always room for improvement.

if its free and done as a favor to fans don't bitch about it or it might not happen next time.

its the same as with all the complaints about the Webcasts during the CCC, there is no reason to bitch and whine about something that was free.

Now, game day tomorrow. :scarf::flare::scarf:

James17930
05-15-2009, 10:46 AM

I reason mentioned it was because, as I said, it seemed like there were experimenting with it as something they might want to try on an actual GOL TV broadcast of a game.

So what I'm saying is -- please don't do it.