PDA

View Full Version : Cbc Sports Soccer Plus+, Chat With Nigel

johnmolinaro
05-13-2009, 02:54 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2009/05/13/sp-soccer-plus.html

CBCSports.ca invites fans to join Nigel Reed and Jason de Vos for CBC Sports Soccer Plus+, a live and interactive online soccer show, on Friday May 15 at 3 p.m. ET.

For one full hour, CBC Sports Soccer Plus+ will feature all the latest news from the world of soccer, and a discussion on De Vos's latest blog on fixing Canadian soccer (http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/_soccer/jason_de_vos/).

A special guest joins the show this week: Ian Campbell, President of FC London, who compete in United Soccer League Premier Development League.

CBC's soccer experts will interact with soccer fans and respond to questions, so email your questions early to Soccer@cbc.ca (Soccer@cbc.ca).

Also, Nigel Reed will chat live with CBCSports.ca readers starting at 3:20 p.m. ET in the chat room.

Bobo
05-13-2009, 03:08 PM
A special guest joins the show this week: Ian Campbell, President of FC London, who competed in United Soccer League Premier Development League.Fixed.

Sorry, but my journalism profs nailed me every time (but damn, I didn't have editors). I didn't like it and left so now I'm able to get back at the field.:prrr:

Maybe there should be a "the" before "United", I don't know I'm not the pro but you sound Asian if you read that sentence aloud.

:D

CretanBull
05-13-2009, 03:09 PM
"compete" is correct.

Mojo
05-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Quote:
A special guest joins the show this week: Ian Campbell, President of FC London, who compete in United Soccer League Premier Development League.

Fixed.

Sorry, but my journalism profs nailed me every time (but damn, I didn't have editors). I didn't like it and left so now I'm able to get back at the field.:prrr:

Maybe there should be a "the" before "United", I don't know I'm not the pro but you sound Asian if you read that sentence aloud.

:D

Re-fixed. He was right the first time, FC London currently competes in USLPDL.

Bobo
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
LOL ohh I get it now, see that's why I bailed out of the program. :D I envy those literate bastards.

bdiddy
05-13-2009, 03:55 PM
lol

that's pretty funny

Red CB Toronto
05-13-2009, 10:38 PM
John, any chane you could get last weeks show reloaded to the archive, it does not seem to work, thank you in advance.

johnmolinaro
05-15-2009, 09:37 AM
Start submitting those questions!

also, be sure to join us online and chat with Nigel at 3:20 pm ET.

scooter
05-15-2009, 12:36 PM
love to join in this show but 3pm on a friday when we are all at work is not doable
best to nigel and jason though