PDA

View Full Version : Pre-game: Montreal Impact @ Toronto FC

Nuvinho
05-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Time to look ahead to Wednesday's game. Some of you watched the Impact game yesterday on TV. I noticed that they have very fast wingers, who created a lot of their opportunities. We will need to keep up with them. Another thing, Eddie Sebrango is a beast in the middle, and I think we need Serioux to contain him. This will a much tougher game than the Vancouver game last week. As well, CC will have to decide about match fitness of some players, especially when 2 big games coming up in MLS (Chicago and NE). I don't know if Frei needs a game off?

=====================Sutton======================= ==

Wynne============Serioux=========Velez============ Nana

==================Robbo======Cronin=============== ===

======================DeRo======================== =

=======Vitti=============================Barrett== =====

=======================Dichio===================== ===

This is assuming everyone has recovered from food poisioning. Barrett is in because he can create chances against the Montreal backline, but Ricketts could also be in there as well. Nana at LB because of his pace.

rocker
05-10-2009, 10:45 AM
hopefully Paul Winsper is working his magic on these guys.

Nuvinho
05-10-2009, 10:50 AM
I think I saw on www.torontofc.ca (http://www.torontofc.ca) that the game is going to be streamed online for those who aren't going to the game.

mclaren
05-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Time to look ahead to Wednesday's game. Some of you watched the Impact game yesterday on TV. I noticed that they have very fast wingers, who created a lot of their opportunities. We will need to keep up with them. Another thing, Eddie Sebrango is a beast in the middle, and I think we need Serioux to contain him. This will a much tougher game than the Vancouver game last week. As well, CC will have to decide about match fitness of some players, especially when 2 big games coming up in MLS (Chicago and NE). I don't know if Frei needs a game off?

This is assuming everyone has recovered from food poisioning. Barrett is in because he can create chances against the Montreal backline, but Ricketts could also be in there as well. Nana at LB because of his pace.

Not bad but I would replace Sutton with Frei.

Nuvinho
05-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Not bad but I would replace Sutton with Frei.

yeah, just wondering if Frei is getting tired.

btw, Who has the best seats for every game?? Brian Edwards!!.hahahah!!

SilverSamurai
05-10-2009, 11:01 AM
I think I saw on www.torontofc.ca (http://www.torontofc.ca) that the game is going to be streamed online for those who aren't going to the game.

PLEASE let it be so!!! Im all for staying up late, as long as I can watch this game. I need my TFC fix! I miss TFC here in Germany!

ForTheReds
05-10-2009, 11:01 AM
what at all is being done, do the red snatch boys have a snook? that they can pull out??

TFC07
05-10-2009, 11:02 AM
How come GolTV isn't going to be broadcasting this game?

ForTheReds
05-10-2009, 11:03 AM
hopefully Paul Winsper is working his magic on these guys.

hopefully its not the same kind of magic you try to work on other guys or they are going to have some sore arses :canada:

Nuvinho
05-10-2009, 11:04 AM

sportsnet has the TV rights....but the Jays are playing against the Yanks! So no TFC.

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-10-2009, 11:04 AM

Sutton has no chance Frei is our No 1..if Sutton wants game time, maybe its time to mive him..Edwards is more then good enough to be the backup

Stryker
05-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I absolutely think that Guevara should sit this game. Nutralite games don't mean anything to him and it's a chance to rest him. He's played alot between us and Honduras.

InTheCrowd
05-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Sutton has no chance Frei is our No 1..if Sutton wants game time, maybe its time to mive him..Edwards is more then good enough to be the backup

Problem is that Edwards takes up an international spot. We can definitely find a Canadian keeper who'd sign for the same salary as a back up who is equally as good if not better.

Nuvinho
05-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Sutton will play only if Frei needs a rest.

Harmse scored against Vancouver (where he is from), maybe Sutton gets a clean sheet against his old team.....haha!!

rocker
05-10-2009, 11:10 AM
hopefully its not the same kind of magic you try to work on other guys or they are going to have some sore arses :canada:

oh, that was YOU in the washroom??? thanks for giving me your phone number after for a followup.

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-10-2009, 11:12 AM

just checked their schedule and nothing important is scheduled, just
their regular stuff that could get bumped at the last minute...fingers crossed on that

rocker
05-10-2009, 11:14 AM
I notice that the Limp Act have a USL game on Friday AND Sunday after the Wednesday matchup. talk about tight scheduling. but i figure they'll sacrifice USL freshness in an attempt to beat TFC.

however, they get Vancouver the next wednesday, so they could be toast for that one, fitness wise. so they have 4 games in 8 days, 2 Nutrilite.

TFC_Chris
05-10-2009, 11:16 AM

1. Sportsnet has the rights to the NCC. Jays get priority though as they play the Yanks that night.

2. The CRTC still has to finalize the sale of GolTV to MLSE so they aren't able to just put TFC games on. They don't have complete control over content yet.

trane
05-10-2009, 11:28 AM

I am hoping to see something like this, I am OK with either Nana playing at CB, which I prefer for Velez, or for Brennan at LB. Resting Guevarra is something I realy hope happens. He will be more important against Chicago, then Montreal.

Bobo
05-10-2009, 11:29 AM
I absolutely think that Guevara should sit this game. Nutralite games don't mean anything to him and it's a chance to rest him. He's played alot between us and Honduras.

True, but De Ro looked to be struggling (wouldn't the stats suggest it?) on a couple occasions and you can't keep both out. And if anyone deserves a rest, its Serioux. I'd like to see Sutton start against his former team as well.

rocker
05-10-2009, 11:30 AM
i wonder if Ibby and Johan might see some action on Wednesday.

Lucky Strike
05-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Though player fitness management is always crucial, I believe it to be important for TFC to win this Montreal game (well they all are, but this one even more so) to really take a strangle hold on this thing.

Oldtimer
05-10-2009, 11:42 AM
I notice that the Limp Act have a USL game on Friday AND Sunday after the Wednesday matchup. talk about tight scheduling. but i figure they'll sacrifice USL freshness in an attempt to beat TFC.

however, they get Vancouver the next wednesday, so they could be toast for that one, fitness wise. so they have 4 games in 8 days, 2 Nutrilite.

Montreal will certainly put priority on the CCL spot. They would sacrifice the USL season if it would mean that they could go far in the CCL again.

RealG-TFC
05-10-2009, 11:43 AM
I would like to see Ricketts subbed into this match.

rocker
05-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Montreal will certainly put priority on the CCL spot. They would sacrifice the USL season if it would mean that they could go far in the CCL again.

ya that's what I'm thinking.
but even with bigger rosters, they are still pretty screwed with 4 games in 8 days. They can't play all subs in the USL games, can they? And they are last in the USL with no wins yet in 4 games. Forgetting about those 2 USL games in between Toronto/Vanny could see them winless in 6. It's an interesting conundrum for Montreal, cuz if they go hard in CC and downplay league games, and still lose the CC games, they are screwed on both fronts!

they played the other day, and have to travel here, so I'm hoping it's all pretty even in the end when it comes to tiredness. TFC will probably be more tired than them, but home advantage should help.

the good thing is that our sked is not quite as congested around those Nutrilite road games.

GuelphStorm2007
05-10-2009, 12:57 PM
I would not mind seeing Rickets playing more, and also Attakora, Vitti playing upfront while Barrett sits this one out.

The Pope
05-10-2009, 01:07 PM
what at all is being done, do the red snatch boys have a snook? that they can pull out??

what does this even mean?

Redcoe15
05-10-2009, 01:24 PM
sportsnet has the TV rights....but the Jays are playing against the Yanks! So no TFC.
So it looks like internet streaming for this game. Fuck the Jays!

Blizzard
05-10-2009, 02:51 PM

One more for the ignore list.

nick.mastro
05-10-2009, 03:50 PM
----------Frei----------------
Wynne--Serioux--Nana--Brennan
Cronin----Guevara-----Robbo
Vitti------Dichio-------DeRo

Hooligan69
05-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I can't wait for Wednesday to arrive to go see this game. I hope the weather will be better for this game as well since we will be picking up three more points.

SilverSamurai
05-10-2009, 05:32 PM
PLEASE put it online!!!
Ack!
Its bad enough not being able to be at the game!

TFC USA
05-10-2009, 05:48 PM
F*ck it....

4-0 TFC.

Kick their ass.

TFC_Chris
05-10-2009, 06:07 PM
^
Come on, let's be realistic...
8-0 TFC
Dero x 2
Vitti
Dichio
Robbo
Barrett
Ricketts
Frei

And that's just the halftime score...

SilverSamurai
05-10-2009, 06:08 PM
^
8-0 TFC
Dero x 2
Vitti
Dichio
Robbo
Barrett
Ricketts
Frei

LOL:scarf:

Hooligan69
05-10-2009, 06:09 PM
^
8-0 TFC
Dero x 2
Vitti
Dichio
Robbo
Barrett
Ricketts
Frei

Awesome. Post of the day right there, folks. :hump:

:scarf:

TFC USA
05-10-2009, 06:16 PM
^
8-0 TFC
Dero x 2
Vitti
Dichio
Robbo
Barrett
Ricketts
Frei

:D:D:D:D

In the end for good measure, DeRo slaps Braz in the face with his dick. The entire TFC roster takes turns. Barrett tries the same thing but instead ends up hitting Roberto Brown instead, 20 yards away.

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-10-2009, 06:40 PM

i agree:D

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-10-2009, 06:45 PM
I can't wait for Wednesday to arrive to go see this game. I hope the weather will be better for this game as well since we will be picking up three more points.

looking ahead high around 5pm is 19C and cloudy...a:scarf: f**king nice day/evening at last!!!

London
05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
:D:D:D:D

In the end for good measure, DeRo slaps Braz in the face with his dick. The entire TFC roster takes turns. Barrett tries the same thing but instead ends up hitting Roberto Brown instead, 20 yards away.

dude that fucked up!!!
but to each his own i guess???:hump::hump:

Oldtimer
05-10-2009, 07:07 PM
----------Frei----------------
Wynne--Serioux--Nana--Brennan
Cronin----Guevara-----Robbo
Vitti------Dichio-------DeRo

Exactly what I would pick.
I would consider substituting Sutton for Frei, though Frei is better, he looked really tired by the end of last game, and Sutton would be up to playing his old club.

InTheCrowd
05-10-2009, 07:08 PM
I would consider substituting Sutton for Frei, though Frei is better, he looked really tired by the end of last game, and Sutton would be up to playing his old club.

When it aint broke, don't fix it.

Ossington Mental Youth
05-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Still no word whether its gonna be on tv huh?

RealG-TFC
05-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Can't they put them on their SportsNet West/East Channels like they did in years past?

Ossington Mental Youth
05-11-2009, 01:43 AM
http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/sports/article/226890--setanta-in-trouble-fans-left-in-lurch

apparently teh tfc website will carry the game, fine by me, im still concerned i wont get it being that im on a diff continent (i seem to think i got the charleston games fine tho)

sampace
05-11-2009, 05:34 AM
I thought that the MLSE this year promised that all the games would be televised? Is there own channel GOL TV not picking it up for those who can't get the live streaming off of the net?

Carter
05-11-2009, 05:57 AM

It will be broke if Frei doesn't get some rest..... 8 games in a month is alot to play for a young guy. It's not like they are playing a kickabout here...

InTheCrowd
05-11-2009, 06:47 AM
It will be broke if Frei doesn't get some rest..... 8 games in a month is alot to play for a young guy. It's not like they are playing a kickabout here...

I agree. The thing is I'm not all that confident about Sutton right now and Frei has still been playing well. Regardless of who plays, we'll see if Cummins made a good decision.

SilverSamurai
05-11-2009, 07:09 AM
http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/sports/article/226890--setanta-in-trouble-fans-left-in-lurch

apparently teh tfc website will carry the game, fine by me, im still concerned i wont get it being that im on a diff continent (i seem to think i got the charleston games fine tho)
WTF? No audio... sheesh...
this is just sad... Well better then nothing...
But its pathetic how a game of such importance isnt even on tape delay...:(

ensco
05-11-2009, 07:17 AM
WTF? No audio... sheesh...
this is just sad... Well better then nothing...
But its pathetic how a game of such importance isnt even on tape delay...:(

you can use the radio feed (assuming that they're in sync, a big if)

vweyonlah
05-11-2009, 08:29 AM
The way Montreal has been playing lately i just can't see them winning in Toronto. Jordan is shaky, Sebrango can't finish anything, Pizzolito is injured and doubtful for wednesday...

i'm guessing 2-0 TFC... sadly

Fort York Redcoat
05-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Yikes. Walking wounded or what? DeRo nets two with a sore back AND does his strut. Serioux plays hurt but how hurt? Will Robbo be popping the coldfx and be ready for Wed.?

cougars732
05-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Can't they put them on their SportsNet West/East Channels like they did in years past?

i second this.
does anyone know if its on the alternate sportsnet channels?

also, no chance CC sits Jimmy B.

kitchener-TFC
05-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Straight from their website:
"20h00--MATCH— Impact de Montréal vs. Toronto Fucking Clowns"
"Good to see we have a full bus, bmo won't even see what hit it on may 13"

Tic tac tabernac, who the fuck's the Impact!

Technorgasm
05-11-2009, 04:25 PM
say it loud
Say it proud!

EAT IT!!

cy43
05-11-2009, 04:27 PM

I think he's right... probably wont even see them.

JonO
05-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Regardless of who plays, we'll see if Cummins made a good decision.We'll never really know this, because we won't be privvy to how tired Frei may or may not be. So regardless of who plays on Wednesday or how he performs, we'll never know if the alternative would have been better or worse...

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
05-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Weds 20C...10% of RAIN!

Something dosent add up here :)

Yohan
05-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Weds 20C...10% of RAIN!

Something dosent add up here :)
the weather can change anytime in next 48 hrs :p

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-11-2009, 04:50 PM
I thought that the MLSE this year promised that all the games would be televised? Is there own channel GOL TV not picking it up for those who can't get the live streaming off of the net?

all league games would be...the canada cup matches are not in the league

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-11-2009, 04:52 PM

Toronto F**king clowns? they obviously never saw the Habs-Bruins series, the only clowns come from montreal.....FORE!!!

Big Bruva
05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
i wonder if Ibby and Johan might see some action on Wednesday.

Hope Smithy does, its about time and he has been doing well in training.

Big Bruva
05-11-2009, 05:35 PM

Gotta rotate to get the best out of ya team and allow players to rest.

Its not good if players start to burn out too quickly.

Inswingingwingman
05-11-2009, 06:17 PM
I still have hope that there will be tv coverage. I shall keep the faith. Onwards and upwards.

nfitz
05-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Fucking Clowns ... that's a good one; we'll have to remember that some year in the future if they go down the same path as the Maple Laughs.

Oldtimer
05-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Posted by "Mr. Impact" on the Voyageur's board:

Here is my starting line up for Montreal

------------------------Matt Jordan-------------------------
Braz------Joqueviel------Pizzolitto-----------Zan Zan--------

Gjertsen--------Testo------Grande-------------DiLorenzo

Brown------Sebrango

DiLorenzo is doubtful (nursing a thigh injury) Placentino deserves to step in, if DeLo can't go.

Kevin Sekuda could easily go in for Braz.

Keys to the game for Mtl: Matt Jordan is going to have to find last years form and leadership quickly. Defense has to be alot better. Pizzolitto has to step it up, and put some bite back into his game.

Zan Zan did not impress in the home opener. No where close to Vincello.

Grande has to be the catalyzer for this team. Hopefully the one game suspension gave him time to sort things out.
Having DiLo in the lineup would be a bonus.

Upfront Brown should play just behing Sebrango, worked magic in CCL.

Oldtimer
05-12-2009, 08:06 AM
BTW, DiLorenzo being out is quite good news for us.

sully
05-12-2009, 08:22 AM
BTW, DiLorenzo being out is quite good news for us.

having Braz in, is good news too :)

SilverSamurai
05-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I still have hope that there will be tv coverage. I shall keep the faith. Onwards and upwards.
Makes 2 of us.
Is their a tape delay atleast?

Blizzard
05-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Makes 2 of us.
Is their a tape delay atleast?

It is live on TFC-TV. http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

SilverSamurai
05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
It is live on TFC-TV. http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

Just got my TFC mail!
WHOO!
Another late night for me here in Germany but it´ll be worth it as long as my beloved TFC wins!:scarf::flare:

vweyonlah
05-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Toronto F**king clowns? they obviously never saw the Habs-Bruins series, the only clowns come from montreal.....FORE!!!

lol

and where were the Laffs?

T-Bird
05-12-2009, 03:22 PM
OMG!!! Everyone PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me! I might get club seats for FREE for tomorrows game! I'm freaking out!

Hooligan69
05-12-2009, 03:40 PM
OMG!!! Everyone PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me! I might get club seats for FREE for tomorrows game! I'm freaking out!

Lucky lady. *fingers crossed* ;)

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-12-2009, 06:03 PM
lol

the only difference between the Habs and the Leafs now a days is the color of the uniforms...both teams have very little talent, but the Leafs as much as this pains me to say may have a stronger management team in place...Montreal can play Springsteens Glaory Days...cause it will be a long time before the Cup returns to Montreal...i would even bet it would
be in Toronto again before Montreal....:shocked: who said that!! where were
the Leafs...watching the Habs get swept by the hated rival Boston onTV:flare:

Yalomed
05-12-2009, 06:28 PM
lol

LOL

The Leafs are planning on swapping the #1 pick of the entry draft in Montreal next month while you guys ponder on when Saku Koivu will ever speak French and how big of a beachball Carey Price needs to practice on in the offseason.

Happy 100th :flare::drum::flare::drum::flare:

rocker
05-12-2009, 06:38 PM

club seats?? nice soft chairs, cup holders... private club that keeps you away from the hooligans... i'm jealous!

cougars732
05-12-2009, 07:03 PM
is the view from the first row of 121 blocked by glass shelter over TFC bench?
if someone knows if it is that would be very helpful!

Yohan
05-12-2009, 11:11 PM
LET'S GET PUMPED UP! GAME DAY! Wooooo!!!!

BuSaPuNk
05-12-2009, 11:13 PM
It's fucking game day!!!! Tick Tak Tabernack....WHO THE FUCKS THE IMPACT!!!

Keegan
05-13-2009, 12:41 AM
This is going to be an unreal match. These are two very even teams despite Montreal's poor league play. Can't wait and if Toronto takes their foot off the gas they are going to lose. Montreal is also very good on the counter.

Grande is a great playmaker and holding midfielder who we need to watch out for. Also its no secret Sebrango can finish a ball he needs to be watched closely as he already has a goal/game ratio vs. toronto through 2 matches.

We need De Rosario to show up like we know he can and we need our defense to be organized. Sebrango and Brown are both experienced international players who may out smart out backline.

Cashcleaner
05-13-2009, 01:05 AM
-------------------Frei-------------------
--Wynne----Serioux----Velez----Brennan--
-------Cronin----Guevara---Robbo--------
-------Vitti-----Dichio------Barrett-------

...or something like that. :D

jloome
05-13-2009, 01:44 AM
-------------------Frei-------------------
--Wynne----Serioux----Velez----Brennan--
-------Cronin----Guevara---Robbo--------
-------Vitti-----Dichio------Barrett-------

...or something like that. :D

Hell no, man, we need Dero there in place of Barrett....

Cashcleaner
05-13-2009, 01:49 AM
^ Shit, yeah you're right.

Fuck, these things are hard. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. :noidea:

UltraSuperMegaMo
05-13-2009, 02:35 AM
I agree with BB’s comments above that it would be nice to see Smith get some time. I know he hasn’t looked great in his few cameos this year, but I think he needs more than 10 min to assert himself into the game. I’d like to see him play as a centre forward, I seem to recall when he landed at TFC from Bolton, there was a suggestion that he played as a out-and-out striker in the past.

trane
05-13-2009, 05:55 AM
Hell no, man, we need Dero there in place of Barrett....

I have been with Barrett's work of late, but De Ro has to have a spot. If not in Barrett's spot then rest Guevara to start.

Lennon
05-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Smith played for Bolton ?!?!?

Tintin
05-13-2009, 06:43 AM
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww336/um02/to.png

I dont't want to stir the pot but...
This is posted on the Montreal Ultra's site...

Hooligan69
05-13-2009, 07:01 AM
That's funny. Even funnier though is Montreal's current position in the USL table.

Tintin
05-13-2009, 07:17 AM
That's funny. Even funnier though is Montreal's current position in the USL table.

Agreed but that won't matter tonight. You know that they will play their best game so far. TFC better do the same. TFC needs a healthy Robo...

Oldtimer
05-13-2009, 07:22 AM
Dichio possibly won't play. Apparently he is still not totally recovered from the bug that affected the team last week-end.

I would expect Vitti, DeRo, and Barrett up front.

Yohan
05-13-2009, 08:55 AM
anyone else concerned about team fatigue?

we do need fresh players for the game vs chicago too...

Technorgasm
05-13-2009, 09:00 AM
NOWHERE TO RUN!
NOWHERE TO HIDE!

We will eat their children!

We will leave them a broken battered lifeless husk!

Plunge our rusty spoon of revenge deep into their chests and pull out their putrid french filth.

:scarf:A YEAR of waiting has finally come!!!! :scarf:

The board is set, the pieces moving, there is only one outcome. . EXTINCTION.

we will step on their throats and stomp on their heads until their pompus guts spill out onto the pitch

as we paint our footpaths with their innards so each time we walk into BMO we walk on the blood of the fallen impact victims!

tonight the Red tide comes to swallow you.

billyfly
05-13-2009, 09:02 AM
We shall choke on the ashes of our enemies!

Chewy Unikronik
05-13-2009, 09:08 AM
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN DURING EVERY FRACKING GAME??!!!!

Technorgasm
05-13-2009, 09:08 AM
We shall choke on the ashes of our enemies!

Grind their bones to dust, and make them into Urinal cakes!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/brushstroke-man/zombierpb7.jpg

Lennon
05-13-2009, 09:12 AM

Beautiful ... just the way I like it ... keeps the casuals away :drum:

Carter
05-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Grind their bones to dust, and make them into Urinal cakes!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/brushstroke-man/zombierpb7.jpg
urinal cakes really?

Chewy Unikronik
05-13-2009, 09:18 AM
Beautiful ... just the way I like it ... keeps the casuals away :drum:
So, empty seats are better?

Why is there such a hatred for fans that don't want to sing and dance like others?

I'm betting they have just as much disdain for those that do...

kodiakTFC
05-13-2009, 09:20 AM
2-1 Tfc.

Lennon
05-13-2009, 09:25 AM
By casuals I meant the fans that go to the game once a year, show up late, and leave early ... not the STH's that attend every game but happen to be in a sitting section ...

Section225
05-13-2009, 09:26 AM
So, empty seats are better?

Why is there such a hatred for fans that don't want to sing and dance like others?

I'm betting they have just as much disdain for those that do...

Agreed!

not to mention the top of 111 was showing 113 how to make noise when we played the whitecaps.

Technorgasm
05-13-2009, 09:26 AM
urinal cakes really?'

your right.

Dog biscuits would be better. :flare:

rocker
05-13-2009, 10:01 AM
god i am so pumped.. no work will be done today... last year's Limp act game was the most intense match for me. this one should be moreso!

SweetOwnGoal
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
A little preview (http://www.24thminute.com/2009/05/derby-day.html)

Maple Leaf Red
05-13-2009, 12:20 PM
By casuals I meant the fans that go to the game once a year, show up late, and leave early ... not the STH's that attend every game but happen to be in a sitting section ...

Yeah, how about aiming some at the 'fans' that only want to go to the games if they can sit in 112 or 113. Those seem pretty casual as well.

Brooker
05-13-2009, 12:29 PM
A little preview (http://www.24thminute.com/2009/05/derby-day.html)

awsome. cheers!

nfitz
05-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Yeah, how about aiming some at the 'fans' that only want to go to the games if they can sit in 112 or 113. Those seem pretty casual as well.ROTFL!

DOMIN8R
05-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah, how about aiming some at the 'fans' that only want to go to the games if they can sit in 112 or 113. Those seem pretty casual as well.

Or those fans on the SS that are so loaded that they takes 25 minutes at half time to take a piss and miss the first 10-15 minutes of the second half.

Those are reeeaaal fans. :rolleyes:

Maple Leaf Red
05-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Or those fans on the SS that are so loaded that they takes 25 minutes at half time to take a piss and miss the first 10-15 minutes of the second half.

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

BFin
05-13-2009, 01:02 PM

YA because this has nothing to do with lineups at all...it's obvious that supporters want to miss the first part of the first half...:rolleyes:

You clearly are the greatest supporter in the world due to the size of your bladder...i have so much to learn.

Mikey in SC
05-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Dear TFC,

Please beat down the Impact into a blood plup especially Adam Braz, the lowlife, cheap shot, headcase. Any pain and agony you could inflict would be appreciated as we play them Friday night.

Sincerly,
A Charleston Battery Supporter

mastermixer
05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Dear TFC,

Please beat down the Impact into a blood plup especially Adam Braz, the lowlife, cheap shot, headcase. Any pain and agony you could inflict would be appreciated as we play them Friday night.

Sincerly,

wow, Montreal plays again on Friday... and I thought our schedule was bad.

TFC_Chris
05-13-2009, 01:34 PM
I think they also play Sunday as well.

3 games in 5 nights.

nfitz
05-13-2009, 01:43 PM

3 games in 5 nights.They did a lot of that last season during the Champions League. One of the advantages of having a bigger roster.

rocker
05-13-2009, 01:50 PM

3 games in 5 nights.

go a few days further and they have 4 games in 8 days.. and the 4th is the next match of the canadian championship, so they gotta get up for that.

TorontoBlades
05-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Dear TFC,

Sincerly,

Hey Mike,

If you hate having to play against him, imagine what it was like to have him on your side.....

...Mr. When-in-doubt-kick-it-out was as useless as a pink martini at a biker rally :drum:

SweetOwnGoal
05-13-2009, 01:56 PM
It's Called Football preview (http://www.24thminute.com/2009/05/its-called-football-match-day-tactics.html)

Lennon
05-13-2009, 02:08 PM

Is that aimed at me? I would still go to the games if I couldn't sit in 112/113 ... I just know that tickets in those sections always become avaiable on gameday

Maple Leaf Red
05-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Is that aimed at me? I would still go to the games if I couldn't sit in 112/113 ... I just know that tickets in those sections always become avaiable on gameday
Not aimed at you specifically but there are a lot of tickets available throughout the stadium, a lot of people asking for tickets only in 2 sections, and a lot of complaining about not being able to get tickets.

DOMIN8R
05-13-2009, 02:32 PM
YA because this has nothing to do with lineups at all...it's obvious that supporters want to miss the first part of the first half...:rolleyes:

You clearly are the greatest supporter in the world due to the size of your bladder...i have so much to learn.

You are right. No one at BMO can make it to the WC and back in under 25 minutes.

Oh wait. Except for me. Every game.

Perhaps we should start a new thread on how to line up and get back to you seat before the start at half time. I'd be happy to give you pointers.

Now.....

:topic:

Stryker
05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Here's hoping that tit Harmse doesn't start.

rocker
05-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Here's hoping that tit Harmse doesn't start.

why not? you don't want the leading scorer of the tournament playing? ;)

dantdot
05-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Saaaaantoooooooos, Saaannnnntoooooos.

Heathen
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I called Toronto Police to be on the lookout for a violent group of Quebec nationalist Tamil Tigers sympathisers who are coming by coach from Montreal for the protests :D

Stryker
05-13-2009, 02:59 PM
why not? you don't want the leading scorer of the tournament playing? ;)
ROFL.. scary that he has more goals than Vitti.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
05-13-2009, 03:11 PM
I called Toronto Police to be on the lookout for a violent group of Quebec nationalist Tamil Tigers sympathisers who are coming by coach from Montreal for the protests :D

thats halairous...:D

Quebec nationalist Tamil TIC TAC Tigers

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
05-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Impact fans .....just arrvied to Toronto! yip one bus!

http://library.nbbc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/crowded-bus.jpg

Brooker
05-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Let The Pre-drink Begin!

Torcida
05-13-2009, 04:47 PM
It's gon Rain!

http://xo.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/blaccuweather.jpg

Pachuco
05-13-2009, 05:00 PM

I know, FUCK MLSE.

oh wait ... :D

Marco2K
05-13-2009, 05:23 PM
DaMN, Its killing me. ALl this damn rain.

manic.street.preacher
05-13-2009, 05:59 PM
is there a stream for the match??

kitchener-TFC
05-13-2009, 06:14 PM
According to the game against Vancouver, Cummins said if we have a comfortable lead, a few of our starters will be pulled off.

Krasno.pL.
05-13-2009, 06:30 PM
is there a stream for the match??

torontofc.ca will be streaming it :D

zeelaw
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
http://www.thesubsbench.ca/?p=1088
I have a live-chat running on my blog for those that are interested. We had 6 people out last time, if you want to join there is the link.

shawn6597
05-13-2009, 06:37 PM
http://www.thesubsbench.ca/?p=1088
I have a live-chat running on my blog for those that are interested. We had 6 people out last time, if you want to join there is the link.

This is actually quite a decent chat
nice blog too.

TFC 420
05-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Here's a link to TFC's webcast of tonights match.

Click on live events.
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

zeelaw
05-13-2009, 06:48 PM
This is actually quite a decent chat
nice blog too.
lol shawn, shameless promotion never hurt anyone lol

anewfootyfan
05-13-2009, 06:56 PM
http://www.corussports.com/webteles/impact.php

Stryker
05-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Faaaaaaack.
My cable provider has been doing repairs near my house and the internet has been cutting in and out an hour at a time the last couple days.
Pleeeeease let me get through the match.

dantdot
05-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Made an in-game thread http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=13329

Stryker
05-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Woah! Marv a forward.