PDA

View Full Version : Our Performance Today (Fans)

Keyman
05-31-2008, 05:56 PM
From where I was standing, this was one of the better atmospheres we've had. Everybody didn't even seem to care that it was raining, and we had some really good chants. We seemed to be in unison with the rest of the south end, as well.

My brother was in 225, and he said it was one of the best atmospheres he's heard this year. Plus the fact that we were missing our drummer, but someone (I forget his name) did an excellent job filling in.

I think we're slowly starting to improve, the massive was awesome too. People were talking about it all over the place after the game.

So yea, what did everyone else think?

MFG1
05-31-2008, 05:59 PM
they place shook all game the chants are louder and more clear, Props to everyone and in my section 110 it didnt look like anyone was sitting the entire game

Sab0tage
05-31-2008, 05:59 PM
I was in 113 and I thought the atmosphere was pretty good. The only thing I need we still need to work on is getting everyone on the same song, because today on a couple of different occasions I could hear a song in 112/113, a completely different one in a like the top of 114 or even the same song but just timed differently. But yeah, I think after today it seems we've made good progress on that front.

By the way, were you the guy with the short sleeve TFC jersey and a scarf tied on his head? When we scored the second goal you came running up the stairs in between 112/113 and started hanging off the railing thing in front of me. :D

H Bomb
05-31-2008, 06:02 PM
I thought the atmosphere was great today. The sun coming out when we were 2-0 up is instantly one of my favourite memories of the ground. All was right with the world at that moment

denime
05-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Today was much better,I think best atmosphere this season.Massive was really good,TO chant was almost 3 minutes long and loud.
Now we have two weeks to relax and get Colorado what they deserve 3 in the net and shitload of streamers .

MFG1
05-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Me? no Iam in 110, I just got my long sleeve jersey today with section 110 on the back

Keyman
05-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Yea that was me! lol
I was trying to climb the entire thing, but it was too damn slippery. I was going insane at that point in time. :D

I think you're right though, there were some points where there were multiple songs going, it's just a matter of the people choosing one on the spot. People have to look to the capos for what song to sing, that will make us much more organized.

Sab0tage
05-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Me? no Iam in 110, I just got my long sleeve jersey today with section 110 on the back Sorry that was towards 125_TFC, I just forgot to quote him.

RYANTFC
05-31-2008, 06:05 PM
I watched it on t.v and you guys were great, very loud, well done

RealG-TFC
05-31-2008, 06:05 PM
thought it was great! It kind of died down later on in the 2nd half but I think it was one of the best this year.

Keyman
05-31-2008, 06:08 PM
I thought the atmosphere was great today. The sun coming out when we were 2-0 up is instantly one of my favourite memories of the ground. All was right with the world at that moment
:D
I agree!

That was awesome, it happened at just the right time. One of my favourite moments of the year for sure.

MFBODD
05-31-2008, 06:09 PM
When it started raining harder in the 2nd half...for the 2nd time...people started chanting LOUDER. It was great!!

Sab0tage
05-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Yea that was me! lol
I was trying to climb the entire thing, but it was too damn slippery. I was going insane at that point in time. :D

I think you're right though, there were some points where there were multiple songs going, it's just a matter of the people choosing one on the spot. People have to look to the capos for what song to sing, that will make us much more organized. Lol yeah, you were right in front of me and I was worried you were going to slip and fall down onto the steps below at the gate entrance.

Batman
05-31-2008, 06:18 PM
I thought the crowd was good today too. The chants were just about as good as ever, and considering the weather, I thought the crowd was great.

MrHawk
05-31-2008, 06:19 PM
From what I saw, it was a very good performance by you guys today.

That banner moving across the sections was awesome

Angelo1405
05-31-2008, 06:22 PM
was the legend tfc done today ? there was so much talk on doing it i wonder if it was done :taz:

Keyman
05-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Lol yeah, you were right in front of me and I was worried you were going to slip and fall down onto the steps below at the gate entrance.
That's why I didn't go any higher! I wanted to get right on top, I've done it before, but my brain turned on at just that point. Good thing, probably lol

Oh, and the only complaint I have again is more chants. We have to continue to recycle the chants over and over, which sucks.

And Bro Hymn started to catch on ny the end, we've gotta keep pusing that IMO.

RYANTFC
05-31-2008, 06:23 PM
oh ya was bro hymnn done today also?

Bars92
05-31-2008, 06:25 PM
I was up in 224 and the Massive near the start between the supporters section and 126/7 was amazing :)

Pryu
05-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Great job to all the cheer/chant leaders of the groups. We the fans are the 12th man on the field,...and the downpour was the 13th man on the field. The rain brought the crowd together! And the sun afterwards brought joy to all the fans. Cheers!

Keyman
05-31-2008, 06:32 PM
oh ya was bro hymnn done today also?
Yea me and a few other people kept on starting it, and by the end, it pretty much caught on. We REALLY need the drums to play along with it though, it makes the song 10x better. But for its first entrance into the south end, it was pretty good.

MFBODD
05-31-2008, 06:33 PM
There's a shitload of people ready to get something going in 104/105. It just seems like they/we all need to get organized. East Side Scoundrels...It would be great to get this going soon.

Leprechaun
05-31-2008, 06:38 PM
best atmosphere of the year imo. the massive from north to south is amazing.

Captain Croatia
05-31-2008, 06:40 PM
The ~60th minute massive was great, clearly heard on tv.

Great job today, noise all game and chants were clear and loud. Well done.

RedRum
05-31-2008, 06:56 PM
Personally I would say after doing both the DC and Montreal roadtrips in the last week today was a fucking letdown. To a man - bring it for the full 90 or

Fuck off
RedRum

Nerepis
05-31-2008, 07:00 PM
I watched the game as usual on the telly, and I think that was the loudest and clearest I've ever heard. Well done boys and girls!

RPB_TFC_FAN
05-31-2008, 07:00 PM
sat in 112
row 3
today , crowd and atmosphere was unrealll

ManUtd4ever
05-31-2008, 07:09 PM
Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the game today but I saw it on TV and the supporters did Toronto proud once again. I was at the D.C. game in a great atmosphere in the rain but I have to say it sounded louder today. The roar from the crowd when the sun came out was priceless! Well done...

SilverSamurai
05-31-2008, 07:31 PM
From what I saw on TV today, best performance yet. Pretty much everything was clear and unison. A big improvement from the start of the season!

Rebec
05-31-2008, 07:34 PM
225 was very good! "You Can Stick Your David Beckham Up Your Ass" in particular was a thing of beauty.

TFC Cityboy
05-31-2008, 08:07 PM
I thought we wre too quiet for long periods today...crackin result tho'

bdrs
05-31-2008, 08:12 PM
Great job folks! Kicked ass all around!

Jack
05-31-2008, 08:18 PM
I was very happy with the co-ordination between 111-112-113-114 today.

Truly one of my more memorable fan experiences. We were on point today. Big props to Jason in 111 for stepping up as "capo" of 111.

Big props to Zac and bgnewf in U-Sector for the co-ordination and to Boris and Barbarez in 114 for chant passing, as well as Mrs. Workie, FluSH, 125_TFC, Shaughno, Exiled_Red and many others in 112 who got the chants going in the whole section.

Today was an awesome day overall.

Eastend
05-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Today was awesome. Yet again I have no voice but I don't care, I loved the atmosphere today and I think 114 really kicked it up a notch today also....and like a few mentioned, the rain just stoked the fire under a lot of folks today.

Ladies Love Julius James
05-31-2008, 08:27 PM
My 2 cents.

I was usher for 113/114 today. It was my first time being in South End for a TFC...I've been in south end for international games before and it was a blast..I was expecting much of the same. Overal I think you guys did an excellent job. Chants were clear, consistant and everyone joined in. Those massives that were done from North to South were pretty spectacular considering those few in the North End could chant pretty loud (heard it all the way in 113). Sometimes there was a bit of confusion as 114 would go on and do their own thing while chants were going on but for the most part as an outsider I heard everyone loud and clear and it was well cordinated.

Super
05-31-2008, 08:28 PM
Fantastic game and fantastic atmosphere. The rain definitely made us louder and more motivated to really up the volume. I enjoyed every minute of this game and it's hard to believe just how well the team is playing. If we keep this up we'll definitely make the play-offs, and in a home and home competition we'll be difficult to beat with the BMO Field factor on our side.

Oldtimer
05-31-2008, 08:32 PM
Really good atmosphere.
I was in 226 for this game only, and could hear 111-114 as clear as can be. Who needs a roof? Unlike last year, when I did the same thing for 1 game, people joined in some of the chants. The NEE did well too (although not too many non-NEE "stood up" for the TFC). Great atmosphere, good game.

Blazer
05-31-2008, 08:35 PM
Hands down our most successful performance ever! Section 111 had really been struggling to get everyone involved in the sec and today most were brilliantly spectacular. There was unison and great coordination to what was being chanted throughout. Now, if we can improve further by singing our chants properly rather than screaming them, we’ll be loud and melodic!

Felicitation everyone, a very proud day to be a TFC supporter!

rocker
05-31-2008, 09:31 PM
i'm in the west side lower level, so I get NEE on my left and the south end on my right.
I think this was the best game for chants that I've heard. There was one period where it was just enormous as the sound reverberated around the stadium. the Massive across the stadium between NEE and the south was awesome. I think more of the stadium was into more of the chants than ever before. In the past it was just the south end going at it.

Ratven
05-31-2008, 09:31 PM
I thought the atmosphere was fantastic too, the rain (or other adverse weather conditions) really do work to galvanize us as supporters and whip us up into a frenzy.

Wolfe
05-31-2008, 09:41 PM
I am in 224 and yeah it was great. Chants were in unison for the most part, and they were nice and loud.

My only complaint is about the "West Side Stand Up" chant. I stand all game so it isn't like I don't agree with it, but I have always had a problem with it because not only does it have nothing to with the game, but half of the people chanting it are either sitting down on the west side as they chant it, they are sitting when the chant begins and then stand up and start to chant, and everyone who stands up while it is being chanted sits right back on their asses as soon as the chant is stopped, so it is really completely useless. I would much rather see a new chant made for someone like Sutton or do some of the chants that aren't used as often during that time like Brennan's or Edu's.

My 2 cents.

Super
05-31-2008, 09:47 PM
... they are sitting when the chant begins and then stand up and start to chant, and everyone who stands up while it is being chanted sits right back on their asses as soon as the chant is stopped, so it is really completely useless.

Great point. For some reason people think that simply standing up for 30 seconds while chanting "stand up for the TFC" they are showing great support for the team. Uhmmm, NO! The point is to stand up and STAY standing up, not to stand up and sit down again 30 seconds later.

Lazy fucking bastards!

Roogsy
05-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Personally I would say after doing both the DC and Montreal roadtrips in the last week today was a fucking letdown. To a man - bring it for the full 90 or

Fuck off
RedRum

Then you will be ever disappointed always my friend. There is a reason the away trips have better chanting. The only thing we can do is to continue encouraging instead of being discouraged ourselves.

Cashcleaner
05-31-2008, 10:12 PM
The weather got nasty and cold for a good chunk of the match, but I agree that it was one of the most enjoyable games I've been to. It certainly helped that we played pretty good considering all the players we were missing and LA played so incredibly shit.

I still think we should start the Massive with NEE by texting them first instead of timing it, but today's two tries at it worked well.

Rocco
05-31-2008, 10:17 PM

hahahaha God must has been watching this game cuz he started smilling back at us :p. It will probably be one of the most memorable moments for me as well. It was just perfect timing.

As for the support, I was down at 111 and for the anthem, 110/111 was delayed from the rest. This is not the first time i've noticed this. I am starting to suspect it's the echo that we're hearing and that's why we're delayed. Nothing we can do to correct it. The best way is to adjust the stadium's PA to compesate for the echo. I know stadium PA systems are a pain in the ass to tune and u'll never get it right cuz even the climate (tempreture/pressure) has dramatic effects on the way the sound behaves around the stadium.

I really loved chanting "Qu'est ce que vous chantez" with the North enders. I thought that was crazy. Did you guys notice how long it took to get them to reply? :p That's echo delay.

Great chants today..... OOOOOH FUCKIN GALAXY, FUCKIN GALAXY FUCKIN GALAXY, FUCKIN GALAXY.

Detroit_TFC
05-31-2008, 10:23 PM
The cross field Massive was very clear and very impressive. Many more people in 221 participated in chants than usual. It is crazy making that we have so many different people each game but that's the way it is for our section.

adampz
05-31-2008, 10:30 PM
I was watching the game on the tv today, and who ever i saw running around the bottom of the southern section with the flare, please do it again! I would love to see more of that at tfc games

Nomad
06-01-2008, 12:37 AM
I thought we were too quiet for long periods today...]

I thought the same thing...from were i was sitting (114) the atmosphere was pretty shit and most people were doing fuck all. There was also way too many long periods of inactivity.

flatpicker
06-01-2008, 12:52 AM
My head hurts...

nascarguy
06-01-2008, 12:53 AM
the more it rain the louder we got

stugautz
06-01-2008, 01:33 AM
I was up in 219 today. The first half was quiet...in fact when the west side stand up chant broke out, my section managed to remain seating.

2nd half was a different story, everybody standing and having a good time. Still pretty quiet, but much more enjoyable.

110-114 looked and sounded great, especially the bottom rows of 112 and 113. They chants sounded as they were in one and when they did the massive towards the north end, it had to have easily been the loudest and clearest I've heard them all year. Great job boys!

I saw people sitting in the upper rows of 117 and 118 and just shook my head.

JonO
06-01-2008, 07:36 AM
Massive sounded awesome from 107. (especially the first one) Could clearly hear both the south end and the NEE. Props to everyone.

Eastend
06-01-2008, 07:43 AM
I was watching the game on the tv today, and who ever i saw running around the bottom of the southern section with the flare, please do it again! I would love to see more of that at tfc games

The person running in the south end with the smoke bomb was security getting it out of the stadium. :D

tfc_4_ever
06-01-2008, 07:58 AM
The person running in the south end with the smoke bomb was security getting it out of the stadium. :D

ahh you beat me to it. It did look cool tho.

Razcle
06-01-2008, 09:30 AM
From a television perspective, the fans sounded incredible, of course I am probably hearing the chants through a mircophone set up around the south fortress, but they were strong and proud.....Good work lads.

Mrs. Workie
06-01-2008, 09:49 AM
I was very happy with the co-ordination between 111-112-113-114 today.

Truly one of my more memorable fan experiences. We were on point today. Big props to Jason in 111 for stepping up as "capo" of 111.

Big props to Zac and bgnewf in U-Sector for the co-ordination and to Boris and Barbarez in 114 for chant passing, as well as Mrs. Workie, FluSH, 125_TFC, Shaughno, Exiled_Red and many others in 112 who got the chants going in the whole section.

Today was an awesome day overall.

Have you turn around helped huge- like I mentioned at Shoeless, there was only one I couldn't pick up. I'm finding more and more people around us at the top are getting into chants, so it helps knowing what's going on.

I also noticed people are paying attention to what's going on around them. If there are a couple chants going on, usually the dominate one takes over. A couple times yesterday we stopped mid-chant to pick up something else that was going on. This is a good thing.

We're getting there...slowly, but it's improving.

Oh, the massive with 127- the first one was great, we could hear you guys clearly, and waited to respond. The second one wasn't as successful, but I think that was because of the rain- it made it difficult to hear you guys.

canadian_bhoy
06-01-2008, 09:55 AM
The chanting was pretty good today...I do fear though that we're becoming like DC style cheerleaders rather than a footy fans singing about the match. I think some people will that that comment is rediculous, but if you understand what I'm talking about, I think you may agree.

RealG-TFC
06-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Great chants today..... OOOOOH FUCKIN GALAXY, FUCKIN GALAXY FUCKIN GALAXY, FUCKIN GALAXY.

So that's what that was.

Canadian Blue
06-01-2008, 10:02 AM
I was in 219 for the game and you guys sounded good, the cross filed massive was good but I couldn't hear NEE's response but I could see their hands making the motion. The "mini" massive should no longer be done from 110/111 - 112/113 since this chant has now evolved to a cross stadium chant.

Did Dichio 24 get sung? If so I didn't hear it at all.

Mrs. Workie
06-01-2008, 10:10 AM
So that's what that was.

Actually, it was

OHHHHH
Fuck the Galaxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy

xBOOSHx
06-01-2008, 10:37 AM
was in 117 2nd row. awesome game.

Detroit_TFC
06-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Actually, it was

OHHHHH
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy

We could clearly make that out in 221. Me and the guys around me had a good laugh and joked about how the CBC sound technician was probably turning the crowd sound way down all of a sudden. :D

jabbronies
06-01-2008, 11:23 AM
I was in 110 as per usual yesterday, and we really felt that the south was united in chants. It was looking pretty sweeeeeet.

I was up at the top of 110 for a bit with Spartan. I think we have a good core of guys up there to get 110 coordinated with the south. We've got a drum up there, a few guys who know the chants and are willing to sing, even if it's only the few of them.

Spoke to a friend sitting directly behind the Galaxy bench, said that everyone was talking about the end to end Massive. Everyone is feeling the funk on that. They can't wait for the east vs west side massive to happen....I'm sure in a season or two, we'll get there!

Fiin
06-01-2008, 12:20 PM
I was watching it on TV tday (was on a holiday sorta) and tyou guys sounded solid. Could make out most of the chants, and the big massive sounded good :)

flatpicker
06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I wanna see some of this stuff from the broadcast... CBC.ca seems to be having some issues right now with the online LA game on their video player.

Oor Wullie
06-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Isat in 105 yesterday. Like to say thnx to soccer head guy {Micheal?}.He gave me one of those soccer head scull caps.Buddys son in 105 who is also STH wanted it so i gave the RPB in training it but just like to say thnx and i;ll get one next game cheers.

Lucky Strike
06-01-2008, 01:01 PM
It was very good for the Galaxy game. My only gripe as usual were people getting to the stadium late and many empty seats just before and after halftime as people went to the concessions.

rocker
06-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I wanna see some of this stuff from the broadcast... CBC.ca seems to be having some issues right now with the online LA game on their video player.

the torrent is up with great transfer rates if you have high speed internet.
i just spent the morning watching it again. well worth a second view for the chants and atmosphere alone.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1460543
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1460946

rocker
06-01-2008, 01:12 PM
It was very good for the Galaxy game. My only gripe as usual were people getting to the stadium late and many empty seats just before and after halftime as people went to the concessions.

a lot of people went under the stand not for concessions but for cover from the rain.

it really started to pour just before the half. my gf wimped out and wanted to go under the stand, and we just stood up there with the rest of the people like sardines. everyone kept watching the skies until we heard the game started and somebody that went up the stairs waved down saying it was OK and the rain had stopped.. that cued a whole bunch of people to walk back to their seats.

jabbronies
06-01-2008, 01:15 PM
After the fact I was actually happy when the rain came down and everyone took off.

The people left in 110-111 during the break were hardcores...we all got together and had a powwow on what we can do to get our section more into it....

flatpicker
06-01-2008, 01:18 PM
the torrent is up with great transfer rates if you have high speed internet.
i just spent the morning watching it again. well worth a second view for the chants and atmosphere alone.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1460543
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1460946

cool... it's downloading lickity-split!

flatpicker
06-01-2008, 01:45 PM
well, they downloaded... and I can't play them... I have like a half dozen types of media player and all I can get is the audio... annoying.

on a side note... I want to say that despite how enthusiastic and vocal we were yesterday, our ability to hit the right notes was miserable. Forza T.O. was basically sung with no melody at all. I'm getting a little tired of this situation... it's "Stand up for the TFC" all over again.
:(

Fort York Redcoat
06-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Beautiful support today. The rain challenged and we all raised our game. great massives crisscrossing the stadium sounded brilliant.

Mrs. Workie
06-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Forza T.O. was basically sung with no melody at all. I'm getting a little tired of this situation... it's "Stand up for the TFC" all over again.
:(

A lot of us have been bitching about this for a while now- no one seems to do anything about it.

All I can do is sing it in tune, and hope it catches on...

king dave
06-01-2008, 02:16 PM
My first time in 112. Thanks a ton Pat!
Now I know what it's like to be in 'The eye of the Storm'.
My biggest impression was that the 112 experience is spreading west, section by section. Last year there was some definite action in 111 and a wee bit in 110. This year, 111 and 110 have been consumed and half of 109. This perspective/visual isn't as noticeble from my regular seat in 108.
So, to sum it up; the tourch has been passed and is definately making it's way and should land in 105 by ????
Very, very promising.
Thanks for having me in 112. Great experience.
KD.
And I have noticed a definite improvement in 108.
Standing, swearing, screaming and chanting are on the rise and security has not intervened that much.
If the TFC supporters are a virus, we are about to experience the first FANDEMIC.

FluSH
06-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Actually, it was

OHHHHH
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy

I was telling people after 24th minute that DICHIO24 was not the same anymore... the passion was gone... then BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

OHHHHH
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy

The passion was back =P

Keyman
06-01-2008, 04:19 PM
^^
Thanks for the lemonade yesterday FluSH!

And I agree, that was one of my favourite chants yesterday. I even saw little kids joining in :D

Oh, and Jack gave props earlier in this thread, but Jack you really deserve props as well. WIthout you at the bottom, it would make our job much more difficult up top.

FluSH
06-01-2008, 04:24 PM
I was actually proud of the "Allez Allez... It's too late here we come" chant

With the Hand claps it will be a 4 sure success as people will definately know what chant we are on...

FluSH
06-01-2008, 04:24 PM
[quote=125_TFC;29930]^^
Thanks for the lemonade yesterday FluSH!
[quote]

NP!

FluSH
06-01-2008, 04:28 PM
and since you asked for the lyrics....
=P

Allez, allez, it's too late here we come,
Allez, allez, we've got you on the run,

Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8i5...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8i56dKCr4&feature=related)

Mrs. Workie
06-01-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm glad to see this one catching on. We did it in Carolina (with all 20 of us) with much success.

Rocco
06-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Actually, it was

OHHHHH
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy
Fuck the Galaxy

oh right on... my right ear was shot after the game, even though the southend massive were on my left. I could have sworn it was fuckin galaxy but then again i can't remember much lol

Mrs. Workie
06-01-2008, 06:14 PM
oh right on... my right ear was shot after the game, even though the southend massive were on my left. I could have sworn it was fuckin galaxy but then again i can't remember much lol

Maybe I was singing it wrong?

Hooligan69
06-01-2008, 06:19 PM
and since you asked for the lyrics....
=P

Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8i5...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8i56dKCr4&feature=related)

This one is new to me and I've been having trouble with the words so thanks for posting this. Helps me out.

AL-MO
06-01-2008, 06:34 PM
This was definitely one of our best days....the whole place was rocking, and the South/North Massive was even better this game...

Rocco
06-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Maybe I was singing it wrong?

meh it works either way. still sounded good :p... we gave em what they came for. Next year, we're gonna have to remember this chant. Maybe just maybe pretty boy is gonna finally show up.

Mrs. Workie
06-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Next year, we're gonna have to remember this chant. Maybe just maybe pretty boy is gonna finally show up.

If so:

He plays on the left
He plays on the riiiiiiight
Your boy Beckham
Makes your team look like shite

:D

koryo
06-01-2008, 07:20 PM
There was a point during the second half when the sun broke through and shone on the south end (plus a little bit of the west stand), and the whole south end was a full voice. To say it sent a chill down my spine is an understatement.

Brooker
06-02-2008, 12:07 AM
my friend said to me the other day it's hard to chant and watch the game at the same time.... im like... "it's like watching TV and eating at the same time.... come on."

:icon_bs: