PDA

View Full Version : Cunny or Dichio??

Nodoubtguy
05-31-2008, 05:54 PM
So after watching Danny get 3 goals in 2 games and Cunny getting a goal and quite a few chances today.....who do you prefer up front??

denime
05-31-2008, 05:55 PM
DD all the way.

Nuvinho
05-31-2008, 05:56 PM
DD

Cunny didn't hustle on a few plays today. He did play better than he did before, but DD is a threat in the air, which poses more problems for MLS defenders.

Blixa
05-31-2008, 05:58 PM
DD without question. He can get a goal out of nothing, Cunny on the other hand needs 20 chances before he puts one away.

MFG1
05-31-2008, 06:00 PM
anything but no together, after today I seem to notice its two different styles, if they are going to play 4-5-1 then it should be 50-50, cunny starting

morgank1986
05-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Halvies. These two have very different styles. Never together.

RealG-TFC
05-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Together.

RYANTFC
05-31-2008, 06:12 PM
dichio, cunny had 2 more chances which he blew plus an offside one, which he completely screwed up on, even though it was offside but he didn't know that

colman1860
05-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Idiots in my section get really excited when Cunningham gets brought on for Dichio late in games, "because this guy can actually run". I love Guevara with Dichio, one guy to do the running, one to win the balls in the air. Cunningham and Guevara seems redundant to me. Theyre the same player, except Cunningham is shite whereas Guevara is sick.

Dichio + Guevara (until a DP striker comes)

MFBODD
05-31-2008, 06:18 PM
Cunny's blown way more chances than he's scored goals. The thing is, those chances aren't the same that are created by or for DD. They are completely different players, but DD can find the back of the net. Cunny could have had quite a few goals this year...

Broadview
05-31-2008, 06:24 PM
I like Dichio starting and Cunny comming in as fresh legs.

trane
05-31-2008, 09:25 PM
I though Cunny played well today, and if he is accepting of his role, he may end up with 10 goals comming of the bench. But Dichio has all the atributes I like in a striker, tough, strong, smart, and a quick shot. He works hard, defends when he has to. Great threat in the air. [ His only draw back is pace but he compensate for that in so many different ways]. Unless you sign a DP striker [ and I would hope that he would have many of the same qualities Dichio has, he should start] . I would not play them together unless Cunny can play as a AM/Striker like Guevera and I do not think he can as he is not enough of a play maker. I like Cunny of the bench he is valuble to us in that role.

Roogsy
05-31-2008, 09:26 PM
DD would have put at least one more away... :)

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-31-2008, 09:28 PM
at the end of the day...cunny, he could have had a trick of goals today..

trane
05-31-2008, 09:34 PM
I will say one thing in Cunny's defence in regard to the chance/goal ration, he does create chances out of nothing sometimes because of his speed. So he is in a bit of a catch 22. However, Dichio aslo creates chances out of nothing with pure effort [ examples goal in LA, goa against DC at home, and the last goal of 2007] and he finishes way more of his chances.

bhoybobby
05-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Cunningham is an absolute disgrace, sitter after sitter was missed, his timing's shite, he doesn't challenge in the air, his hustle is pathetic.

In the 1st half our wide left man closes down the defender, gets a deflection, Cunny's standing static, he's a me 1st joke, a complete clown.

This tit couldn't score on his wedding night. Him & that ridiculius shirt # should be sent packing. He could've had at least 3 today against an awful LAG defense.

LAG have less depth than a shallow puddle.

Nodoubtguy
05-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Well my thing is that, yeah Cunny may have missed some chances, but with DD.....these chances don't seem to come to fruition as often.

Corpand
05-31-2008, 11:18 PM
it was as if Cunningham was sleeping on duty today. True, he ran alot but he was offside 90% of the time, lack of caring of whats happening I say.

bhoybobby
05-31-2008, 11:23 PM
Well my thing is that, yeah Cunny may have missed some chances, but with DD.....these chances don't seem to come to fruition as often.

My thing is that Cunny is a effing diddy, his finishing is pathetic he's a waste of space. There is no comparison to what Dichio & Cunny brings.

Cunny is one dimensional. All he has is speed, no football brain, CANNOT finish. After that performance he should be ashamed.

Cambridge_Red
05-31-2008, 11:52 PM
Me.

:D .. Dichio for now...

Toronto_Bhoy
05-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Jesus…I hope this shuts up the Cunningham backers…never challenges…misses sitter after sitter…and is lazy as fuck…

shaggingscot
06-01-2008, 12:21 AM
My thing is that Cunny is a effing diddy, his finishing is pathetic he's a waste of space. There is no comparison to what Dichio & Cunny brings.

Cunny is one dimensional. All he has is speed, no football brain, CANNOT finish. After that performance he should be ashamed.

Never a truer word spoken, all he has is his speed, he's fucking useless at reading the play and even worse at putting away chances when he gets them. He can't leave town soon enough for me.

MrHawk
06-01-2008, 12:35 AM
DD by far.

Your team pays strikers to SCORE. If you give Dichio one chance and he scores, it's better than having Cunny with 10 chances across 2 games and scoring once.

stugautz
06-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Dichio has presence and touch.

Cunny has speed when he wants to hustle.

I'd rather have Danny D start any day of the week over Cunny. However, having Cunny come in around the 60-70th minute is a good thing as he's a nice change of pace.

Cashcleaner
06-01-2008, 01:59 AM
Start Dichio. Cunny still has strengths we can use - especially in the later parts of the game where we're defending a lead. Dichio will get the goal and put us in a winning position, but I think Cunny's speed combined with the midfield will help protect that lead and maybe give us some insurance.

SANTS boy
06-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Dichio the first 60 minutes, cunny the rest of the match!!