4-0 now!!

and its still the 1st half

Nuvinho
05-08-2009, 07:25 PM
4-1........there is no defence.

Brooker
05-08-2009, 07:28 PM
anybody have a link?

i found one but the picture is very choppy...

Nuvinho
05-08-2009, 07:48 PM
I am using MLS matchcenter

gtaguy
05-08-2009, 08:17 PM
http://www.justin.tv/interimchamp

not the greatest video feed but its working...

FluSH
05-08-2009, 08:18 PM
thanks for this...

I think I still have Seatle TV on my channel list hahaha fuck this Rogers bill will be through the ROOF

Marco2K
05-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Oh yeah my rogers bill is like 150 a month.

Nhl package.
gol tv
bold
FSW CANADA.
damn

gtaguy
05-08-2009, 09:13 PM
hey guys...

i know this is not footy talk.. but i want to tell all of ya's alittle trick...

how to bring down your rogers bills and get alittle extra..

first off my brother works for the almight rogers.. And if you guys want to bring down your rogers bill alittle i will tell you an amazing way that up to this point has worked out..

I two hate paying excess bills especially when all i watch is sports and the national geographic channel and the discovery channel.. apart from that to me everything else is pure garbage..

when you guys call in to rogers i want you to talk to whomever answers and say that you want to talk to the "retencion dept"
this department specializes in "retaining" customers and not allow them to leave the service.. Bitch and rant with them saying how excessive and absorbent the prices are and that your getting nothing for the price your paying.. "say that your planning on cancelling becuase its bs what your paying for and what you are getting...
they will try to find some happy medium to give you a break "of course based on how long of a customer you have been with them they will try to appease you and give you atleast a break on the bill...
Rogers does not want to lose you guys as a customer however you have to fight to get those extras...
For example i just called them again last week .. got an extra 10 dollars off my internet bill and got 20 dollars off my tv channel bill.. on top of that i don't have to pay the monthly terminal rental bill and i even got a bloody PVR to boot so i can finally record what i want.. Literally i knocked off the bill about 40+ dollar all by just bitchin and asking to get better service. Guys im telling you this becuase its worked for me for the last 3 years and all becuase someone inside finally told me how to get r done..
Remember its called the "Retention dept" .. now go and get your monthly cable bill lowered..

i give you guys this info becuase we are all TFC supporters...

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
05-08-2009, 09:35 PM
how long before HUCKERBY wants out of SJ!????

rocker
05-08-2009, 09:53 PM
how long before HUCKERBY wants out of SJ!????

SJ could really use Huckerby... he's been injured for some time.

SJ was crap before he showed up.. and since he's not been playing, they are back to crap.

They are now on pace for 19 points............ they better get him back or they could finish below TFC's inaugural season point total (25).

Nuvinho
05-09-2009, 06:47 AM
^ there were rumours that some teams in England are interested in bringing him back.