PDA

View Full Version : It's Called Football Post Game Show - TFC v Van

It's Called Football
05-07-2009, 12:12 PM
For those that missed it - and man, did you miss out on a classic performance by Duane Rollins - the archived show is now up.

We talk Nana, DeRo's hand of god, how Barrett changes the attack in the 4-3-3 and we give Rollins a hard time for being 'over-refreshed'

You can watch it all here

http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/blog/post/225186

Cheers
Ben

trane
05-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Harmse is our third DM, and our fourth CB, behind Serioux, Attakora, and Velez.

EGP
05-08-2009, 05:46 PM
"Big Newf" discrediting Harmse's goal saying a 50yr old could have scored it is a bit caddy. No one wants to give Harmse credit when it's deserved. DeRo and Barret have been handed goal scoring opportunities on silver platters with out scoring. It was a great run, he got in the box and hammered it in the net. Great work rate. It was a "fantastic athletic effort" and he played a great game over-all.

Rollins was def. "over refreshed" for our entertainment

Roogsy
05-08-2009, 05:52 PM
I agree. I am not a Harmse fan but he made a good play, and should be credited for it. A person's credibility goes out the window when they refuse to acknowledge things that are obviously correct but just happen to go against your general opinion.

Workie
05-09-2009, 12:59 AM
"Big Newf" discrediting Harmse's goal saying a 50yr old could have scored it is a bit caddy. No one wants to give Harmse credit when it's deserved. DeRo and Barret have been handed goal scoring opportunities on silver platters with out scoring. It was a great run, he got in the box and hammered it in the net. Great work rate. It was a "fantastic athletic effort" and he played a great game over-all.

Rollins was def. "over refreshed" for our entertainment

Harmse's is still more of a liability than an asset. The goal altho appreciated and loved was still a gimmie. BUT BIG BUT! I still respect he stayed calm and put it in the net and didn't pull a BARN DOOR BARRETT and miss.

Still not a Harme's fan

DERO
05-09-2009, 07:22 AM
that was good

James17930
05-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Very good show. Great talk about the actual games and tactics.