05-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Thank you for representing us well in Vancouver mate. :scarf:

TFC07
05-06-2009, 10:22 PM
:scarf: Till I Die!

Well done, sir! Nice to see TFC fans in Van-city. :flare:

billyfly
05-06-2009, 10:33 PM
I don't care about your mountains Vancouver!

Someone was smoking weed in the upper part of 112 and a small chant of "I smell Vancouver" started.

TFCinVANCOUVER
05-06-2009, 10:33 PM
^^^^^^^
I love this game

greatwhitenorf
05-07-2009, 09:53 AM
A pub, eh? After seeing 'Caps nerdy fans with Evil Bert on Breakfast TV, I would have guessed a day-care centre.

Vancity RED
05-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Just you wait and see what those 'Caps nerds have in store for us TFC supporters on June 2. In the words of one Southsider, it's going to be "epic".

elvis
05-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Nice work!

Carts
05-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Well done!!!!

FluSH
05-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Good Job sir

TorCanSoc
05-07-2009, 10:50 AM
A pub, eh? After seeing 'Caps nerdy fans with Evil Bert on Breakfast TV, I would have guessed a day-care centre.

I still feel sorry for that guy. Socially, some guys just don't get it.

KrazyKanadian
05-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Just you wait and see what those 'Caps nerds have in store for us TFC supporters on June 2. In the words of one Southsider, it's going to be "epic".

See if you can smuggle in some darts. ;)

dupont
05-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Only been in vancity for 2 months but there is a bunch of former Torontonians up here!!

Talk about a downgrade! I'm so sorry! ;)

:scarf:

Parkdale
05-07-2009, 12:42 PM
side note:

there were some of the ShiteCraps front office people at Joe's last night.
They were not wearing blue (because they aren't stupid) but they were
asking a few questions about what TFC did to get where it is.

right now, part of their FO wants to cut loose the old Whitecaps supporters,
but the rest of them know that's suicide for the franchise. No support = no one cares.

Vancity RED
05-07-2009, 12:52 PM
IMHO, no one cares about the Southsiders and their FO SHOULD cut them lose. They're embarassing.

Listen, I moved from Toronto to Vancouver and the only thing I miss about Toronto, besides the friends and family we left behind, is TFC. That said, I'm a soccer fan (albeit a new one) and I want to see the game grow in Canada. I want to see the 'Craps succeed to the extent that they generate support and interest and I think there's real potential here. That potential is not going to be realized if the Southsiders, in their current form, are the face and voice of the Whitecraps.

dupont
05-07-2009, 12:53 PM
side note:

there were some of the ShiteCraps front office people at Joe's last night.
They were not wearing blue (because they aren't stupid) but they were
asking a few questions about what TFC did to get where it is.

right now, part of their FO wants to cut loose the old Whitecaps supporters,
but the rest of them know that's suicide for the franchise. No support = no one cares.

Did they say if they are going to keep the name Whitecaps? I haven't heard if they are or not. I think they should change it and do a fresh re-boot with marketing but it is looking like they wont?

Parkdale
05-07-2009, 12:58 PM
IMHO, no one cares about the Southsiders and their FO SHOULD cut them lose. They're embarassing.

Listen, I moved from Toronto to Vancouver and the only thing I miss about Toronto, besides the friends and family we left behind, is TFC. That said, I'm a soccer fan (albeit a new one) and I want to see the game grow in Canada. I want to see the 'Craps succeed to the extent that they generate support and interest and I think there's real potential here. That potential is not going to be realized if the Southsiders, in their current form, are the face and voice of the Whitecraps.

in happened in a similar way here.

there was a small group of support for the Toronto Lynx.
They support TFC now, but a new group that didn't follow
the lynx came on the scene and grew into something huge.

You want to keep a connection to the past, and grow into the future.

MFBODD
05-07-2009, 01:29 PM
^True, and with Seattle already in the league and Portland to come there will be some exciting times in the future for Vacouver.

mastermixer
05-07-2009, 01:36 PM
i'll actually be out in Vancouver that week and got tickets to the game.
Lets hope that we can wrap the tourney that night and raise some hardware!!!

BRed
05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
i'll actually be out in Vancouver that week and got tickets to the game.
Lets hope that we can wrap the tourney that night and raise some hardware!!!

I think they are going to have a giant inflatable Evil Bert with a Whitecaps scarf and people with blue and white flags in the South stand. Here read below...

http://forum.vancouversouthsiders.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3011&SID=bb219e62c4bc4c6b8213a9d34a3zezca

*I don't get it..

GhostPK
05-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Well its going to have to match my WHITECRAP two stick (whitecaps logo with "WHITECRAPS" and a giant piece of shit riding the wave instead of the soccer ball).

FUCK THE WHITECRAPS

egoodwin
05-07-2009, 05:19 PM
we should have bid against them :P

Yeoman
05-07-2009, 05:28 PM
i'm thinking of mailing my brother (who is a whitecaps fan) a TFC scarf just for funzies
keeps saying their supporters are amazing, but after seeing and hearing from people that went to the last game there? eesh, I'd have to see myself before I make a full judgement

BRed
05-07-2009, 05:34 PM
^^ lol (bidding aginst them)

TFC RealDeal RPB
05-07-2009, 07:04 PM
That must of been fun the only TFC fan in a Whitecaps bar LOL

Vancity RED
05-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Well its going to have to match my WHITECRAP two stick (whitecaps logo with "WHITECRAPS" and a giant piece of shit riding the wave instead of the soccer ball).

FUCK THE WHITECRAPS

Not to sound all high and mighty, but I'm going to the game in Vancouver with my long-sleve red jersey, my TFC hat, my RPB scarf, and my TFC flag, and my voice to support my team. I don't feel the need to piss on the 'Caps and their supporters to support TFC.

Fuck it, I am trying to sound all high and mighty. Why do people think they have to piss on other teams to support their own?

Having said all that, see you at Swangard in June!!!:scarf:

Up The TFC
05-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Listen, I moved from Toronto to Vancouver and the only thing I miss about Toronto, besides the friends and family we left behind, is TFC. .

I feel you, bro.

The funny thing is, I lived there for 2 years (pre-TFC) and I found it pretty easy to get behind the Whitecaps (forgoing my lukewarm Lynx support) while keeping a genuine hate on for the Limp Act (Sutton included).

Maybe that's why I'm so firmly behind Frei...

btw, where's the 'Official Whitecaps Pub' mentioned by the original poster? I couldn't find one decent pub in two years!

The Professor
05-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Not to sound all high and mighty

There's just some fights you can't win Mr. High n' Mighty :D

Keystone FC
05-08-2009, 12:41 AM
I just got back from the whitecaps home pub where I was the only TFC fan in there!!! Those guys were all over me!!

at one point they started chanting " LETS ALL LAUGH AT TFC,TFC!!!"
as soon as they were done the chant .........GOAAAAAAAAL!!!

Then DD got subbed on... I went nuts ,Game finished and I thanked them all for coming to the TFC pub!! hahaha

then the 'WE ALL HATE TORONTO NANANANA" chant came but it was too late!!

TORONTO TILL I DIE!!:flare::drum::scarf:

Good job you Bastard!:D

twistedchinaman
05-08-2009, 01:26 AM
Duuuuuuuuude, you are a legend! :D

Down with the Shitecraps!!!