PDA

View Full Version : Print your tickets Bitches!!!

jabbronies
05-31-2008, 08:47 AM
So I went to email myself my ticket through the account manager and there it was! The print ticket option was back!

So no need for the extra step people, print and be merry!!!

TFC_Toon
05-31-2008, 08:54 AM
Perfect, perfect, thank you sir!

mick.seagulls
05-31-2008, 09:25 AM
So I went to email myself my ticket through the account manager and there it was! The print ticket option was back!

So no need for the extra step people, print and be merry!!!

Not working for me yet....weird

mick.seagulls
05-31-2008, 09:27 AM
Not only that my tfc Canada / International package does not have the ability to be forwarded....

egoodwin
05-31-2008, 11:00 AM
speaking of printing tickets

these people are assholes...

Get this to print tickets you have to give a reason why you're printing tickets:

- tickets were damaged
- I left my tickets at work or home
- I lost my tickets
- Tickets were stolen

I'm sorry TFC and MLSE but I don't need to give you an excuse for why I am printing tickets

jabbronies
05-31-2008, 11:02 AM
TFC Canada / International stuff doesn't have start times yet..probably why you can't print them or forward them

t.o_moose
05-31-2008, 11:03 AM
speaking of printing tickets

these people are assholes...

Get this to print tickets you have to give a reason why you're printing tickets:

- tickets were damaged
- I left my tickets at work or home
- I lost my tickets
- Tickets were stolen

I'm sorry TFC and MLSE but I don't need to give you an excuse for why I am printing tickets

uhh.. where the fuck have you been? It's been like that since last season

mw83krk
05-31-2008, 11:33 AM
I've been waiting in Ticketmaster's queue for 30 mins trying log into Account Manager to print out my tickets for today's game... and I don't have any hard tickets to fall back on since these were the ticket's sold to Gold waiting list members a while ago (turns out they didn't send any printed tickets)... With all the service charges Ticketmaster collects you think they could implement some servers that could handle a decent load :noidea:

stretchthetruth
05-31-2008, 12:14 PM
yeah what the fuck is going on? i dont want to break up my ticket books... i've had been trying to get on all morning in some friggin queue, nobody's trying to buy my tickets, surely the account manager should be its own entity

jabbronies
05-31-2008, 12:18 PM
You can have them printed at the stadium for a charge of 5$

stretchthetruth
05-31-2008, 12:39 PM
i just got through and printed mine... try again if you havent had any luck yet...