PDA

View Full Version : 33 people viewing....

FluSH
05-02-2009, 09:31 AM
NOW... Check the motherfucking CHANT section... cause if you give me that look of "I don't know the lyrics FluSH"...

I'm going to know you weren't checking the section!!!

Lookout for:

Pablo Vitti chant
Frei Chant
Serioux Chant

and a couple of others....

Yeah... there is a shitload to learn.

:D

boban
05-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Yeah... there is a shitload to learn.

:D
great enthusiasm, but this is why I feel chants don't transcend across the stadium. I find the shorter and simpler ones (and few of them) is what works best. Just my two cents.

// and here comes the flaming.

AL-MO
05-02-2009, 10:48 AM
great enthusiasm, but this is why I feel chants don't transcend across the stadium. I find the shorter and simpler ones (and few of them) is what works best. Just my two cents.

Naw...I see your point.

But our goals are SKY High. :D

FluSH
05-02-2009, 11:00 AM

naw... we are bringing it back to the basics...

we have waterdown sooo many chants.... I am no longer holding my breath for great chants like Horto, or TFC Legend, or anything that has more than 4 sentences...

I've come to accept that this year is about getting people on board... next year we'll hopefully graduate and take it up a notch or two

Sonny Cheeba
05-02-2009, 11:00 AM
the robinson version of the anderson chant is dope.

Yohan
05-02-2009, 11:02 AM
naw... we are bringing it back to the basics...

we have waterdown sooo many chants.... I am no longer holding my breath for great chants like Horto, or TFC Legend, or anything that has more than 4 sentences...

I've come to accept that this year is about getting people on board... next year we'll hopefully graduate and take it up a notch or two
let's start by getting all the people who are willing to learn all the chants to sit in south end first... (not going to happen, but eh)

bignickel
05-02-2009, 11:18 AM
excuse my ignorance, where have chants been moved to?