PDA

View Full Version : TFC In MTL - Get Your Tickets Now

peterboroughtfcfan
04-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Its not too early to start thinking about getting your tickets for TFC v. MTL at Stade Saputo. The building is not even close to sold out right now and there are tons of cheap tickets still available.I know they jammed the supporters in the southwest section last time but if you buy now we can spread out all over the stadium.I just bought 6 tickets in s. 115 - that's right next to the MTL Ultras section. If anyone wants to get loud with me in that section and drown out there weak supporters you should call (don't go online) admission.com and ask for seats roughly in that area. We'll surround them with a sea of red.COME ON YOU REDS!

Wildgreek
04-30-2009, 02:57 PM
is this going to be organized through RPB?

spezz44
04-30-2009, 02:58 PM
^^im not the one to answer this, but their was a thread the other day and i no it was talked abotu a while ago, sayin RPB trips would now on be for members only. again im in no postion to comment on this, just saying whats already been said.

peterboroughtfcfan
04-30-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm sure the RPB are going to organize something....I'm just recommending that people also consider buying themselves right now. I guarantee you there will be more people wanting to go to this than the amount of tickets MTL will allot the RPB/Usector

Wildgreek
04-30-2009, 03:02 PM
well i would be interested if it we had a section for tfc fans.

TFC Tifoso
04-30-2009, 03:05 PM
considering the Columbus trip, I highly doubt it......members only for all SGs

jrey
04-30-2009, 03:15 PM
^^ members only at this point.

Bluenose13
04-30-2009, 03:16 PM
We are currently selling tickets to members at the moment but we will open it up to registered users of this board next Friday for tickets only in the supporters section.

spezz44
04-30-2009, 03:19 PM
^^ok sounds good, wasnt tryin to speak for you guys or anything, just goin with what was posted before.

DOMIN8R
04-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Its not too early to start thinking about getting your tickets for TFC v. MTL at Stade Saputo. The building is not even close to sold out right now and there are tons of cheap tickets still available.I know they jammed the supporters in the southwest section last time but if you buy now we can spread out all over the stadium.I just bought 6 tickets in s. 115 - that's right next to the MTL Ultras section. If anyone wants to get loud with me in that section and drown out there weak supporters you should call (don't go online) admission.com and ask for seats roughly in that area. We'll surround them with a sea of red.COME ON YOU REDS!

Bad idea.

Like this.
http://incredimazing.com/static/media/2007/09/20/1bf7c5cf7560160/dangerous.jpg

Scorpio
04-30-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm a season ticket holder as well in Montreal, so I'm definitely gonna be there. I know some of the Ultras - most of them are good guys.

SilverSamurai
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Bad idea.

Like this.
http://incredimazing.com/static/media/2007/09/20/1bf7c5cf7560160/dangerous.jpg
Agreed.
Its 1 thing to be rivals but stiring the pot so to speak is a BAD idea...
In any case I cant go to the game.:(

RYANTFC
04-30-2009, 09:34 PM
terrible idea, lets go to an away match and spread out through the ground.....or we can all go to the same section, it will look good and sound much better.

VoxPopuliCosmicum
04-30-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm a season ticket holder as well in Montreal, so I'm definitely gonna be there. I know some of the Ultras - most of them are good guys.

I met a few UMs at the Honduras game last year and they seem pretty cool, but there's no need to tempt fate by trying to sit next to them and cheer for the opposite team. I'm looking forward to getting a good view of the game action while I sing, unlike my normal gameday experience in the south end of BMO. Allow "notre petits freres mongols" to do their thing and we'll do ours.

Toronto Ruffrider
04-30-2009, 11:21 PM
I met a few UMs at the Honduras game last year and they seem pretty cool, but there's no need to tempt fate by trying to sit next to them and cheer for the opposite team. I'm looking forward to getting a good view of the game action while I sing, unlike my normal gameday experience in the south end of BMO. Allow "notre petits freres mongols" to do their thing and we'll do ours.

I like this stance. I still have nightmares of being in section 114 at Stade Saputo and being surrounded by Honduran fans in the adjacent sections. I never think it's a good idea to put opposing supporters so close together, even in this country.

Of course, it's plain to see that the ticket-selling process is as shabby as ever in Montreal. Apart from the designated home and away supporters sections, it sounds like SS will be a free-for-all.:noidea:

peterboroughtfcfan
05-01-2009, 09:43 AM
I like this stance. I still have nightmares of being in section 114 at Stade Saputo and being surrounded by Honduran fans in the adjacent sections. I never think it's a good idea to put opposing supporters so close together, even in this country.

Of course, it's plain to see that the ticket-selling process is as shabby as ever in Montreal. Apart from the designated home and away supporters sections, it sounds like SS will be a free-for-all.:noidea:

Funny you should say that - the guy on the phone asked me if I was cheering for TFC and when I said yes he goes "well just so you know you're probably gonna get your ass kicked sitting there - don't say I didn't warn you". They clearly have no idea what the hell they are doing.

That being said - I'm not gonna go in there and start something - I've been to a few games in MTL before and I know some of their Ultras. They are good guys and I doubt anything would happen except for some serious cheering and taunting back and forth. We're just gonna cheer and rock some banners - nothing beyond that.

Section225
05-11-2009, 04:02 PM
You are asking for it.

Imagine Impact supporters in supporter's sections at BMO this Wednesday - its the same thing, and to me unacceptable.

shawn6597
05-11-2009, 04:42 PM
^ yeah agreed on this front
if you dont get your ass kicked, the level of harrassment will ruin your night and maybe your week lol

sec.225 puts the scenario into proper perspective