PDA

View Full Version : Market Swing for TFC Galaxy tickets

Red CB Toronto
05-14-2008, 07:00 AM
I have noticed ever since England named their team and it included Becks, that tickets on EBay are being put up and getting alot less, I saw a pair go two nights ago for $76.00. If you are a true TFC supporter and need a ticket or two , this might be your chance to get some at a fair price. Lets get them back in the supporters hands. The Reds will win.

Wagner
05-14-2008, 07:39 AM
I love how this is a slap in the face for scalpers...
or those that buy seasons just for this game.
hopefully these fairweather fans will pull out.

Primavera
05-14-2008, 07:41 AM
I'd love for a few dozen season ticket holders to get discouraged and bail out on renewals.

Carts
05-14-2008, 07:43 AM
It'd be great if all this England talk kills the 'scalper value' of the tix so they unload their stash cheap...

Then, England has him play game-1, but not against Trinidad/Tobago and the scalpers count up all the money they lost by selling quick...

We'd get to see/harass/defeat Becks, and they won't make their millions...

It'd be beautiful...
Carts...

tfc_4_ever
05-14-2008, 07:50 AM
It'd be great if all this England talk kills the 'scalper value' of the tix so they unload their stash cheap...

Then, England has him play game-1, but not against Trinidad/Tobago and the scalpers count up all the money they lost by selling quick...

We'd get to see/harass/defeat Becks, and they won't make their millions...

It'd be beautiful...
Carts...
very beautiful

TFC Tifoso
05-14-2008, 08:45 AM
Yes, and I was one of the suckers that paid the big bucks about a week ago! I have an East half pack, and of course the LA game is not included. So anyways, I bought a pair for $300 in 127...I figured the longer I waited, the higher prices would go. I couldn't give a shit about going to see Beckham, but I figured $300 would be 'market value' for this game. Aaah, if I had only waited.

Red CB Toronto
05-14-2008, 09:01 AM
You win some, you lose some, it is a fact of life, just keep your head up and move forward.

Derko
05-14-2008, 11:27 PM
I'd love for a few dozen season ticket holders to get discouraged and bail out on renewals.

Maybe a few hundred, I would like another pair for some real TFC supporters!!

Laurignano
05-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Hey whatever...I could careless about becks. I would love to see him to give him a hard time but if he aint coming i dont care, i still got my TFC!

Nuvinho
05-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Becks will play I think. LA is a 2 player team, and it all starts with Becks. He is needed to have any chance for them to beat us. I don't think the want to lose to us twice, so I'm sure Capello knows that Beckham will want to be back for the Galaxy game.

Fiin
05-15-2008, 04:48 AM
Dammit.. I got family stuff for that weekend, I would have grabbed them at that price forsure.

J .
05-15-2008, 05:50 AM
anyone got a ticket to sell ??? :P