PDA

View Full Version : To whom ever took my jacket at joes last night (missing keys)

Carter
04-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Just a note saying, no questions asked return it to joe..... I don't care if you grabbed the wrong jacket, or you stole it.... JUST RETURN THE KEYS :(

The keys are my number one i need out of the jacket, just take them back to joes and lie if you have to and say you found them outside the bar...

Just PLEASE return my keys :(

Its an Onyx all for one track jacket..

billyfly
04-27-2009, 12:34 PM
That sux man.

Parkdale
04-27-2009, 12:37 PM
what kind of jacket? was it one of the black/red rpb ones?

Carter
04-27-2009, 12:39 PM
what kind of jacket? was it one of the black/red rpb ones?

Nope an Onyx ALL for One jacket, i took it off went out for a smoke with Martin came back and it was gone.. :(

http://www.shopadidas.ca/catalogimageservlet?productId=583449&imageType=feature_01

Phil
04-27-2009, 01:22 PM
I put this as a sticky. Hopefully somebody comes forward with your keys.

Carter
04-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks Phil!

I really hope someone just takes them to joes...

It was a bitch trying to get in the office this morning without my keys. :rofl:

Carter
04-27-2009, 01:33 PM
DONE, the person dropped the Keys off at joes.... Just talked to Kim, Thanks to whomever dropped them off, and your welcome for the jacket...

I hope the extra large fits you right!

Phil
04-27-2009, 01:35 PM
sucks about the jacket.

Ageroo
04-27-2009, 01:36 PM
Man that stinks.......not cool!

Carter
04-27-2009, 01:37 PM
it will be alright, its just a piece of clothing..

im surprised they didn't take the hoodie, and the rain jacket as well... hahaha

MUFC_Niagara
04-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow....someone actually brought the keys back and left the jacket. I hope it wasn't somewhere on here that saw this thread.....wow....thats a joke.

Krasno.pL.
04-27-2009, 01:38 PM
wow, cant beleive someone would steal a jacket from a fellow fan.
what a joke. get a job and buy your own, thief!

T-Bird
04-27-2009, 01:38 PM
That is G4Y!!! Glad you got your keys back but that totally blows that someone would steal your jacket!

DOMIN8R
04-27-2009, 01:41 PM
I will now wonder, when i see someone wear that style of jacket, whether it belongs to Carter.

And at Joe's - no less. And someone on this board? Maybe? Fuuuuuuuuck

Carter
04-27-2009, 01:43 PM
That is G4Y!!! Glad you got your keys back but that totally blows that someone would steal your jacket!

yeah, oh well. i just thought it was funny, they took the most accessible thing, because there was a hoodie, long sleeve training top, and rain jacket underneath my bag... hah

BFin
04-27-2009, 01:44 PM
What a disgrace.

This kind of stuff should not happen.

Carter
04-27-2009, 01:45 PM
I will now wonder, when i see someone wear that style of jacket, whether it belongs to Carter.

Make sure you check the tag to see if its an xl, and if they dont look like it would be a regular jacket that they would wear..

oh yeah Hal, thanks for yesterday, sorry i didn't take the ticket i got mine, but i really appreciate you looking out for me. :D

phonzo
04-27-2009, 01:45 PM
I wonder if they read this thread and gave it back out of some sort of thief like dignity came across to give back the keys

or they wandered sticking your keys into things and they never opened so they gave up and brought them back to shoeless

Carter
04-27-2009, 01:48 PM
I wonder if they read this thread and gave it back out of some sort of thief like dignity came across to give back the keys

or they wandered sticking your keys into things and they never opened so they gave up and brought them back to shoeless

Hahaha, yeah good luck finding which buildings the keys open... :p

Yohan
04-27-2009, 01:49 PM
disgraceful

ilikemusic
04-27-2009, 01:55 PM

Random people can be assholes? :eek:

Not to trivialize it. Sorry about the coat. Looks like a ncie one too. Ive wanted one of those for a while.

There are dickheads everywhere though. Some of them are even paid RPB members.

Jeffro
04-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Fucking Brutal!

DOMIN8R
04-27-2009, 02:01 PM
We all make mistakes. Perhaps this was just a random mistake. I can imagine that if I did somehting like that and then, sober - realized what I had done, I would return it to Joe's. Just like that. I'd make it right.

Maybe whoever took it will return it to Joe's in the next few days. Let's hope so.

C.Ronaldo
04-27-2009, 02:04 PM
coming from someone in the restaurant business.

dont trust anyone, people will steal ANYTHING.

we had an employee steal from us AND from a donation box meant for the disabled, on a daily basis until she was caught

Suds
04-27-2009, 02:09 PM
We all make mistakes. Perhaps this was just a random mistake. I can imagine that if I did somehting like that and then, sober - realized what I had done, I would return it to Joe's. Just like that. I'd make it right.

Maybe whoever took it will return it to Joe's in the next few days. Let's hope so.

yeah, let's hope this is the case

I have no time for a thief because they often take advantage of a person/groups trust to steal ... thieves should be strung an quartered as far as I'm concerned

phonzo
04-27-2009, 02:10 PM

I have no time for a thief because they often take advantage of a person/groups trust to steal ... thieves should be strung an quartered as far as I'm concerned

I believe suds is calling for a good ole fashioned witch hunt..quick someone grab the pitchforks!

Carter
04-27-2009, 02:17 PM

I believe suds is calling for a good ole fashioned witch hunt..quick someone grab the pitchforks!

It was the fuckin Referee!

Gixmo
04-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Wow.... Seriously, that's brutal. Karma has a strange way of coming around.

Good to hear you got your keys back, but that's still brutal.
I've got no problems tossin a few in, start a pot and replace for you?

BFin
04-27-2009, 02:19 PM
I have two theories:
1) It was me in a drunken stuper looking for a way to get a lanky douche to sleep on my couch. lol
2) It was the girl i face sucked with, in an excuse to hang out with the RPB again.

Both seem likely.
Who's got the buy Carter a new coat donation bin?

dantdot
04-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Have you no shame random jacket stealer? Death to you by a million paper cuts.

phonzo
04-27-2009, 02:20 PM
i say we take it one step further and make him his own jack. I've got black garbage bags and tape....

(what BFin doesn't realize is the girl he thinks he face sucked was actually the guy from 1 :p)....I must have missed an interesting night at joes

Carter
04-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Wow.... Seriously, that's brutal. Karma has a strange way of coming around.

Good to hear you got your keys back, but that's still brutal.
I've got no problems tossin a few in, start a pot and replace for you?

No its all good man, someone has already pm'd me about hookin me up, and for the price, i can't say no..

I'm really glad i got you guys though, pretty much all of you guys are really solid dudes, and I'm glad i can call you guys my friends!

But again, the odd Douche that trys to ruin it for everyone is still out there.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Suds
04-27-2009, 02:22 PM

A plain ole pillory outside Joe's will suffice I think :D

flatpicker
04-27-2009, 02:23 PM
that is so mean!

It certainly sounds like someone on this board is the thief...

Shame on you! You are poor excuse for a human!

If you have a single ounce of goodness in your body, you will return that jacket to Joe's!

As for other folks... might not be a bad idea to start putting your name inside TFC merch.
Or maybe a small tracking device so we can hunt this kind of scum down and string them up outside Shoeless!

giambac
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
DONE, the person dropped the Keys off at joes.... Just talked to Kim, Thanks to whomever dropped them off, and your welcome for the jacket...

there are some real jerks and assholes out there to steal your jacket and keys.

Good to hear u got the keys back.

Carter
04-27-2009, 02:31 PM

Thanks giambac!

phonzo
04-27-2009, 02:32 PM
I figured if Giambac posted it would be

"carver took your shit"

Carter
04-27-2009, 02:32 PM
i say we take it one step further and make him his own jack. I've got black garbage bags and tape....

(what BFin doesn't realize is the girl he thinks he face sucked was actually the guy from 1 :p)....I must have missed an interesting night at joes

Hey i was that lanky douche damn it!!!!

i didn't have my keys to get in my apartment, so i went to the closest place from joes!

haha

Carter
04-27-2009, 02:33 PM

"carver took your shit"

thats why he quit, he stole my jacket last night? :noidea:

giambac
04-27-2009, 02:45 PM

"carver took your shit"

No even Carver has enough class to not stoop that low.;)

FluSH
04-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Doesn't Joe have video cameras?

Track the jacket...

FluSH
04-27-2009, 02:51 PM

Ok seriously... Check the video cameras... That shit is not cool. In fact, I'm going to ask Joe to check the video cameras personally.

And if the scumbag who took this jacket is reading this... you better hope you had your face covered.

BFin
04-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Or just ask who returned the keys.

GingerNinja
04-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Or just ask who returned the keys.

They could have gotten a buddy to drop them off.
You need the video of the thief taking the jacket red-handed.

Gobi
04-27-2009, 03:57 PM
No its all good man, someone has already pm'd me about hookin me up, and for the price, i can't say no..

So the douche who stole is selling it back to you now?
;)

None of us should believe our stuff is safe just 'cause it's at Joe's.
RobM had his scarf stolen a couple weeks back, but he caught the guy and got it back.

FluSH
04-27-2009, 04:00 PM
So the douche who stole is selling it back to you now?
;)

None of us should believe our stuff is safe just 'cause it's at Joe's.
RobM had his scarf stolen a couple weeks back, but he caught the guy and got it back.

I'm pretty sure he means getting a new one for a good price...

Ladies Love Julius James
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Wuh Di Ass LOL someone has enough class to return keys but not enough class to return a stolen jacket. That's strange and fucked up

Pachuco
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
I don't know if anyone said this. But it is at all possible that someone did really take your jacket by mistake and that your keys somehow ended up on the floor and someone completely unrelated returned them? I don't know, just playing devil's advocate.

trane
04-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I guess, I got to give him some props for returning the keys, but what the fuck he is ransoming the jacket? What the fuck is that?

If he is RPB he needs to be banned from the group. You cannot do that, and particuallry not in our bar.

MUFC_Niagara
04-28-2009, 09:09 AM

It was probably John Carver, right giambac? :D

grizzle
04-28-2009, 11:09 AM
This kinda crap is becoming a big problem in this city. Before Christmas my friends jacket was stolen at a bar, then mine on new years. Hope you get your stuff back.