PDA

View Full Version : When TFC wins today ..........

vince93
04-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Boys lets get back to the important stuff for today. We have to be out there supporting the team loud and strong. After a win today we will be at the top of the table in the east! So the most important thing is to support the team to a win then we should worry about all the other crap.

Nuvinho
04-26-2009, 07:15 AM
^ exactly.........1st is on the line!!

scut farkus
04-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Hear hear!

Bloor West FC
04-26-2009, 07:33 AM
The title of this should be When the Boys WIN Today!! But yes we need to be extremely loud and chant hard today!! This is a very important game.

FCBarcelona
04-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Boys lets get back to the important stuff for today. We have to be out there supporting the team loud and strong. After a win today we will be at the top of the table in the east! So the most important thing is to support the team to a win then we should worry about all the other crap.
=========

If we play like wednesdays game we should win today, excellent performance bye evryone.
Do we really need De Ro ?:D

Yohan
04-26-2009, 07:46 AM
=========

If we play like wednesdays game we should win today, excellent performance bye evryone.
Do we really need De Ro ?:D
the KC bogeyman Amado Guevara will get his brace today :D

InTheCrowd
04-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Forget this Carver crap, we do need to focus on winning this season! Come on you reds!!

Waggy
04-26-2009, 08:39 AM
*in best voice of random black guy from the Black Bush sketch off chappelles show* YAY YAY!

Or for those of you who don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, seconded haha. We got the weather we like, a formation we seem to like, a great crowd, a new coach to impress for, a team we've already beaten coming in and first place on the line? Oh I'm excited for this game. I'm REAL excited for this game. Anyone want to bet that this is Barretts breakout game (from an actual scoring standpoint)? Its been building for a few games now....

Pachuco
04-26-2009, 09:47 AM
Aside from the opener, I have not looked forward this much to a game at BMO this season. We have a chance to really prove that this team has turned it around. It's time for these boyz to grab first place and show everyone that this is the team that we all expected to see this year. I'll be in full voice and I'm hoping everyone else is as well, these guys need our support today, their coach just dumped them so we need to help in putting that distraction to the side.

TFC ... TFC ...TFC

rocker
04-26-2009, 09:53 AM
it's nice to have a game so quickly after the next... it feeds my addiction, although I think the players on both sides might be a tad tired ;) KC actually moreso since they played on Thursday.

OneLoveOneEric
04-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Anyone know if GolTV is still doing freeview for this one?