PDA

View Full Version : Mo, Assembly & the 5 year plan

bhoybobby
04-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Can fuck right off. Y'know, neither one of these two ball lickers has a track record.

No DP/Sweeper to partner Serioux (Velez is an accident waiting to happen) Barrett on a 4 year deal, no wonder JC took a pass, he'd probably end up ringing Mo's fat useless neck.

Quite simply, JC wanted better than Harmse & Barrett in the fold, Mo & Assemblt couldn't/wouldn't deliver, 'cause they are feather nesting, well paid, yes men to mlse.

trane
04-25-2009, 01:00 PM
I get angry/amused every time I here about the five year plan. What a build in excuse. But lets see what happens this week. Mo got himself some time with Carver reqignation. Waite and see.

Ratven
04-25-2009, 01:02 PM
You're quite angry.

mighty_torontofc_2008
04-25-2009, 01:02 PM
the 5 yr plan does seem f**ked now...but Mo brought in Serioux and DeRo so give the man some credit....Maybe MLSE wont let then do more in the transfer area,
which seems logical on how the run their other three sports franchises. Lets seem
what Cummins can pull off in the last 25 games....TFC TFC TFC

spezz44
04-25-2009, 01:03 PM
anselmi??

Roogsy
04-25-2009, 01:11 PM
This is not news.

And I hope you don't spamming the board bb. Whenever there is negative news, you're activity on there spikes up. Keep it controlled please.

Denime, please move this to the appropriate area.

SanStarko
04-25-2009, 01:15 PM
I can understand being annoyed at the amount of money Barrett is on, can't understand being annoyed at it being a 4 year deal. It's the MLS he's under contract to, not TFC. If he's not doing the business we just trade or, if needs be, waive him, job done.

Beach_Red
04-25-2009, 01:17 PM
The biggest problem with the five year plan is that the best players on this team are still the ones who were the best in the first year - Robinson, Dichio, Brennan - or guys picked up in the draft.

Of course, it was in year two that Carver came aboard and started to have a huge amount of input into player aquisition - he got us Robert, he was Ricketts' biggest supporter and every player who came in on trial was looked at by Carver and he made the decision to offer them a contract or not.

So, we'll see what happens from here on in.

Pachuco
04-25-2009, 01:35 PM
5 years is obviously too much.

Mo deserves a three year plan in my opinion. Hell, every GM deserves three years. Alot of the work a GM does can only really be judged over 3 years. So at the end of the season I'll make my opinion on Mo. If he gets a CB, I trully believe this team is great on paper, and that's just about all a GM can do.

On the other hand, I sure am happy we aren't giving Carver the 5 year plan.

denime
04-25-2009, 01:42 PM
And I don't give a fuck is it 3,5 or 7 years plan.

I think I should merge this thread with Complaint thread since this one is nothing else than :violin::deadhorse:again and again.

bhoybobby
04-25-2009, 04:18 PM
This is not news.

And I hope you don't spamming the board bb. Whenever there is negative news, you're activity on there spikes up. Keep it controlled please.

Denime, please move this to the appropriate area.

Stuff like what happened today has pissed me off. I lay the blame at the door of Mo & Assembly. You can move this wherever you like.

It is hardly spam, you may not choose to call out Mo & the Assman, that's your call. Censoring it though is crap. But go ahead, bury your head in the sand, give them a free pass again & again.

Actually since your trolling my posts, you'll have noticed than when we play good footie my activity spikes, but, like I said you do what you want.

bhoybobby
04-25-2009, 04:19 PM
And I don't give a fuck is it 3,5 or 7 years plan.

I think I should merge this thread with Complaint thread since this one is nothing else than :violin::deadhorse:again and again.

You're a Moedarator, he probably loves you for it, keep up the good work & tolerate Mo & the Assman

wzhxvy
04-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Stuff like what happened today has pissed me off. I lay the blame at the door of Mo & Assembly. You can move this wherever you like.

It is hardly spam, you may not choose to call out Mo & the Assman, that's your call. Censoring it though is crap. But go ahead, bury your head in the sand, give them a free pass again & again.

Actually since your trolling my posts, you'll have noticed than when we play good footie my activity spikes, but, like I said you do what you want.

The "Assman" lol...good one

felipe
04-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Seriously...why so negative, all the time?

Settle down for chrissakes and enjoy some footie; apart from Carver its been a magical spectacular day of football out there. (Yes! Forest did get another point!)

OMG! The sky is falling!

bhoybobby
04-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Seriously...why so negative, all the time?

Settle down for chrissakes and enjoy some footie; apart from Carver its been a magical spectacular day of football out there. (Yes! Forest did get another point!)

OMG! The sky is falling!

If pointing out that our upper mgmt are clueless when it comes to running this team, have no record of success in football mgmt & are a bit part of JC's departure is negative and hurts your eyes, then fine bury your head in the sand with the others.

I'm just calling them out until we get people with a winning track record running the team.

As for Forrest, what a team they used to be, pity they are where they are now.

Cashcleaner
04-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Once again we're reading about some sort of magical 5-Year Plan that I have yet to hear quoted from anyone at the club.

Roogsy
04-25-2009, 05:06 PM

Trolling your posts? LOL! If you're gonna use the lingo learn what means what.

This is NOT news therefore it should not be in the news section. Fact. Your activity is practically invisible when they play well and spikes when they poorly. Fact. And 99% of your posts call for Mo in some way shape or form. Nobody has edited out your posts, deleted them or anything. If you still call that censorship...I would call that playing the victim more than censorship and I think most would agree.

J .
04-25-2009, 05:43 PM
The haters are nuts.

bhoybobby
04-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Trolling your posts? LOL! If you're gonna use the lingo learn what means what.

This is NOT news therefore it should not be in the news section. Fact. Your activity is practically invisible when they play well and spikes when they poorly. Fact. And 99% of your posts call for Mo in some way shape or form. Nobody has edited out your posts, deleted them or anything. If you still call that censorship...I would call that playing the victim more than censorship and I think most would agree.

Fact is when we play well, I give kudo's where deserved, so your 1st line is patently false.

You can't be selective & say 99% of my posts are negative anti Mo (Assman) posts. True I think as long as they're here we'll under achieve.

If you want to ignore piss poor mgmt form the decision makers, fill yer boots, otherwise get your facts right when taking issue with what I post.

ensco
04-26-2009, 12:00 PM
I don't agree with bhoybobby's assessment of Mo, but I do agree that the klieglights are shining very brightly on Mo now.

Carver was Mo's hire. There's no way for Mo to escape a big chunk of the responsibility for this.