PDA

View Full Version : Free Tfc Tickets At Pizza Pizza

vince93
04-24-2009, 05:11 PM
HI guys just a heads up for you If you go to pizza pizza at 579 Markham (markham & Lawrence) or Kingston road & St.Clair in Scarborough and order the De RO deal you get a pair of tickets for the Columbus game on May 2 for free. Hurrrrrrry while supplies last.

FluSH
04-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Holy Fcukl!!!!!!!

InTheCrowd
04-24-2009, 05:18 PM
God damn it! Why do I have to live on the other side of the city? Will someone maybe pick some up for me and we can meet up. I'll pay for your DeRo meal that you get with the tickets for me. Please PM me!

RED_OR_DEAD
04-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Niceee.....

Redcoe15
04-24-2009, 05:56 PM
What's the DeRo deal?

Ageroo
04-24-2009, 06:01 PM
What's the DeRo deal?

Has to be a veggie......he is a vegan! :D

GlenM
04-24-2009, 06:11 PM
HI guys just a heads up for you If you go to pizza pizza at 579 Markham (markham & Lawrence) or Kingston road & St.Clair in Scarborough and order the De RO deal you get a pair of tickets for the Columbus game on May 2 for free. Hurrrrrrry while supplies last.

OMG, I live near the Kingston/St. Clair location, I'll go and check it out.

Thanks,

GlenM

werewolf
04-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Im holding out for the Gabe Gala deal, that should be a bit closer to my location...eventually.

billyfly
04-24-2009, 08:40 PM
OMG, I live near the Kingston/St. Clair location, I'll go and check it out.

Thanks,

GlenM

Pls report back how it went.

Sonny Cheeba
04-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Has to be a veggie......he is a vegan! :D

he's not anymore. said he eats fish in his little interview that he did before the season started.

something to do with an injury 4 years ago. if he really cared about being vegan he would've cut the fish out again.

stretchthetruth
04-24-2009, 08:55 PM
ask for the Serioux deal... the pizza eats you.

Raging Reggie
04-24-2009, 09:07 PM
ask for the Serioux deal... the pizza eats you.

That could aslo be the Dichio Deal!

stretchthetruth
04-24-2009, 09:24 PM
That could aslo be the Dichio Deal!

haha yeah... i went with the scarborough connection... i've also heard the Dichio special is when you order, the guy comes around the counter and punches you in the face.

InTheCrowd
04-24-2009, 09:33 PM
No no no! You guys have it all mixed up! The Dichio deal is just shiny dough with nothing on top.

stretchthetruth
04-24-2009, 09:54 PM
^^ hahaha nice one

giambac
04-25-2009, 08:21 AM
I got 8 tickets from the pizza piazza location.

Sad thing is I can't make it to the game.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-25-2009, 08:23 AM

didnt we win the last game you couldnt make!??

STAY AWAY!:D

Carter
04-25-2009, 08:28 AM

So you bought 4 pizza's to get 8 tickets to a game you aren't able to go to?

Sounds kinda Scalperish to me.... ;)

Rocco
04-25-2009, 08:41 AM

looks like ur gonna auction them at work again.:rolleyes:

MFBODD
04-25-2009, 09:07 AM
How much for the pizza and where are the seats located? I know they've done this for other sports, but some of the other Toronto teams don't exactly sell out.

JDG
04-25-2009, 09:43 AM

looks like ur gonna auction them at work again.:rolleyes:

Guys, take it easy. As much as we may not like his "get rid of rants", giambac does not deserve to be called a scalper, and calling him one can be taken the same as me calling you a cocksucker on the forum. Either insult is enough to contravene the rules, and get you a warning, so consider yourselves warned.
My friend & I bought 8 pizzas in the first season for a similar deal. I hooked quite a few people up. We recovered the cost of the pzzas - nothing more.
The tickets were in 227.

Red CB Toronto
04-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Guys, take it easy. As much as we may not like his "get rid of rants", giambac does not deserve to be called a scalper, and calling him one can be taken the same as me calling you a cocksucker on the forum. Either insult is enough to contravene the rules, and get you a warning, so consider yourselves warned.
My friend & I bought 8 pizzas in the first season for a similar deal. I hooked quite a few people up. We recovered the cost of the pzzas - nothing more.
The tickets were in 227.

I would be more curious about what happened to the eight pizzas:yum:

Rocco
04-25-2009, 10:13 AM
giambac does not deserve to be called a scalper, and calling him one can be taken the same as me calling you a cocksucker on the forum. Either insult is enough to contravene the rules, and get you a warning, so consider yourselves warned.

oh i didn't call him a scalper. You're simply emplying it. Hence I shouldn't be warned. This is refered to his tickets being auctioned off for the Wednesday game. If you wanna warn me for relaying facts, so be it JDG. Discipline me all you want, you still won't change what I think about him.

scooter
04-25-2009, 10:17 AM
rocco read carters post
then reread jdg's
take it ease my freind

Carter
04-25-2009, 11:06 AM
The tickets were in 227.

I was just bustin his balls, i love giambac's rants, and i love he is hooking up other supporters, I was just trying to have a little fun on saturday morning...

:noidea:

Sorry giambac if you took offense to it.

Truce?

giambac
04-25-2009, 11:36 AM

u guys are so gullable.

I live no where near scarborough. and didn't drive to get pizza and didn't get tickets.

U guys are funny.

As far as being a scalper- no where near it.

For wednesday match I donate d2 of my 4 season tickets to charity.

For this sundays match I sold 2 tickets ($110/pair face value) for $80/pair. That's $30 below face.....

Rocco
04-25-2009, 12:05 PM
For this sundays match I sold 2 tickets ($110/pair face value) for $80/pair. That's $30 below face.....

good on u budd. Keep up the good work. Carry on then.

InTheCrowd
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM
I don't think that it's really that noble to sell tickets $30 below face and still getting $80 when you paid like $5 for them and pizza.

GlenM
04-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Hi RPB,

Ok, I went to Kingston Rd St Clair..

Deal is for DERO special = 1 large pizza with three toppings, plus 3 pop and dip for approx. $15.61

You then get 2 tickets for Crew...

I got a pair just now and there's 2 orders (4 tickets in total left)

There's also another location Markham/Lawrence...

Awesome, just made my day.

GlenM

YEAH, SCREW THE CREW