PDA

View Full Version : Last Night's Game

headhoncho
04-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Let's start with the good, terrfific display by the boys and a well deserved three points, now to get another three on Sunday v KC.

The bad....throwing things. Let me be quite clear about this guys. Throwing beer onto the field is an unacceptable practice that will lead to you being ejected and possibly arrested as well as other sanctions that the club have every right to lay against you.

Throwing flares, other than being totally moronic, WILL get you arrested as happened last night and the club will deal with this matter in regards to the individuals involved.

Anyone reading this who thinks that is fun or part of the atmosphere to even light these things needs to have a serious rethink. When the flare hit the field, that was bad enough, but when the other one went into the stand, that is just downright dangerous.

Anyone who thinks it was just "Oh the wind caught it" or "Oh he didn't mean that to happen", give this some thought, if that flare hits you or someone you care about, what then? Does your opinion suddenly change?

it was great to see the atmosphere last night from all areas of the ground, especially in the closing few minutes when the whole stadium was jumping. Thats what being a TFC fan is all about, that's the atmosphere only you guys can create.

You don't need the idiocy of throwing stuff on the park, or at your fellow supporters.

My guys are enjoying their time at the games and they enjoy the interaction with all you fine people. keep up the great support guys and do it in a manner that shows we are the best in the business.

Let's go Reds

Ageroo
04-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the update....good to hear that these morons will get what is coming to them.

Carts
04-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Its great to have this communication line - thanks for taking the time to do this HH...

Great job catching the idiots who tossed the flares - deal with them as seriously as possible!

Nice meeting you last night HH...

Great night & a great win...!!!

To Sunday we go....

Carts...

JPMcLean
04-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Well said.

It was good to see that the toronto press didnt place blame this morning (from what i have read so far anyway) and just mentioned that someone had thrown a flare into the redpatchboys area. It's imperitive to make sure that we have a good relationship with the club and other fans and dont let RPB get tarnished with a bad name due to the poor decision making of a select few.

Great result last night - just what we needed to turn things around and put together a nice long run for the rest of the season, COME ON YOU REDS!

headhoncho
04-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Its great to have this communication line - thanks for taking the time to do this HH...

Great job catching the idiots who tossed the flares - deal with them as seriously as possible!

Nice meeting you last night HH...

Great night & a great win...!!!

To Sunday we go....

Carts...

And you my man. See you Sunday.:D

Suds
04-23-2009, 10:22 AM
The bad....throwing things. Let me be quite clear about this guys. Throwing beer onto the field is an unacceptable practice that will lead to you being ejected and possibly arrested as well as other sanctions that the club have every right to lay against you.

Throwing flares, other than being totally moronic, WILL get you arrested as happened last night and the club will deal with this matter in regards to the individuals involved.

Anyone reading this who thinks that is fun or part of the atmosphere to even light these things needs to have a serious rethink. When the flare hit the field, that was bad enough, but when the other one went into the stand, that is just downright dangerous.

You don't need the idiocy of throwing stuff on the park, or at your fellow supporters.

My guys are enjoying their time at the games and they enjoy the interaction with all you fine people. keep up the great support guys and do it in a manner that shows we are the best in the business.

Let's go Reds

I'm glad to hear these idiots with the flares were caught last night and being dealt with. The quicker we weed this minority element out of BMO the better.

Hopefully working together we'll get to the point we don't have to worry about any crap being thrown on the field. It's just so disrespectful to the players ... not to mention plain stupid.

Keep up the good work.