PDA

View Full Version : Good News Re: Dero

Batman
04-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Mo just said on the game broadcast, that Dero only has a mild strain and will probably only be out 2 games, today and this weekend. A lot better news that the possible tear we were hearing about yesterday.

bhoybobby
04-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Mo just said on the game broadcast, that Dero only has a mild strain and will probably only be out 2 games, today and this weekend. A lot better news that the possible tear we were hearing about yesterday.

Dr. Strangelove, aka MO. lol

Ageroo
04-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Well the news just keeps getting better tonight.....now let me check my 649 numbers...:)

Blazer
04-22-2009, 11:10 PM

Nigel Reed said today on the fan at noonish that it was a tear and we can expect a 3-4 week recovery period. I’ll take the conservative’s suggestion over the optimists’ thanks.

Big Bruva
04-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Got a feeling he will miss the game after Sunday too or might get a bit of time off the bench.

Shakes McQueen
04-22-2009, 11:27 PM
Got a feeling he will miss the game after Sunday too or might get a bit of time off the bench.

If we can keep up tonight's form, I'm all for resting him until he is absolutely 100% ready. :D

- Scott

Big Bruva
04-22-2009, 11:30 PM
If we can keep up tonight's form, I'm all for resting him until he is absolutely 100% ready. :D

- Scott

Always good when you can rely on depth coz it allows injured players to get sufficient rest especially your important players instead of rushing them back.

If they can get the full 3 points on Sunday it put them in a very strong position even though its early and will bring a lot of confidence to the team.

Cashcleaner
04-22-2009, 11:47 PM

Obviously, that's good news to hear. We played well without him tonight, but who knows what could have happened if he was on the pitch against Chivas. In any case, the sooner he's back on the roster, the better.

Nuvinho
04-23-2009, 07:44 AM
I agree, maybe leaving him on the bench May 2nd. Then we have a non-MLS game, that game I think we should be able to play without him as well. That will give him significant time to rest.

phonzo
04-23-2009, 07:56 AM
hmm wasn't your typical Pat Quinn no comment injury response..success :)