PDA

View Full Version : A belated thank-you to those at the Seattle Sounders home opener...

Across_The_Pond
04-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Two extremely busy weeks in Toronto with a trip to New York thrown in I've honestly only now had chance to sit down at a computer and type a few words. Firstly I would like to thank AC Sertl, Cretain Bull, Bones and TFC Jon for going out of their way to pick me up from the airport, get me a ticket, give me another scarf and for taking me home from Toronto to Bradford!

It was fantastic to meet up with so many old faces and new ones at that. The hospitaility and commoradory shown to me each time I've been at a TFC game has been nothing short of fantastic. It is an absolute pleasure to know you guys, and the effort you all make to go out of your way to help me and say hi is a tribute to you all.

It's a shame that it's always a flying visit whenever I'm over, but come July I'm back for 5 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to take in a few games and see the team win! July will hopefully bring warm weather too, as the wind chill that hit me at BMO Fields for the Seattle game nearly killed me! LOL

Keep up the good work guys, and for the next few months it's streamed games on the internet for me.

Again, thank-you RPB's.

ATP.

:canada:

ACSertL
04-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Glad to hear you and the missus are back home safe :).

Zoom Airlines may be up and running again by the time your summer trip rolls around. No more driving to London, although it means a trip to C*rdiff :lol:

MrHawk
04-21-2009, 01:28 PM
ATP it was a pleasure meeting you.

Keystone FC
04-21-2009, 02:55 PM
It was great to meet another Bastard. That was some meet-up for the home opener. Twisted and ATP. When worlds colide.

Mark in Ottawa
04-21-2009, 03:00 PM
England... Alberta... Ohio... suddenly that drive down from Ottawa doesn't seem so bad :)

I met so many people that day and hopefully can put a few names & faces together when I next see y'all on May 2nd.

Glad to hear that ATP, Twisted and KeyStone all had a good visit, just like I did!

koryo
04-22-2009, 07:05 AM
We're always happy to have you Pond. See you in the summer.

CretanBull
04-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Cheers mate!