PDA

View Full Version : Time to step it up!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-20-2009, 10:04 AM
We honestly....need to use all of the negative energy that is shouted out on a dailey basis towards our team...coaches....ect..ect and turn it into what we are ment to bring!! ITs time to hop back on the horse and do what we do best as supporters and that is...........SUPPORT! the BOYS need us more then ever..not only is it time for them to get back on track....ITS TIME FOR THE REDPATCHBOYS TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!! staRTING weds night!!! Lets bring it!:cool:

Fort York Redcoat
04-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Agreed. I like at least one of these threads at all times.

-Proud Kool-Aid Drinker

trane
04-20-2009, 10:15 AM
You must be fucking kiding, me pretend everything is OK, and it will be? That is your solution. Good luck.

When we are in teh stands we will support, but do not expect us to drink the kool aid, they did in Jonestown and they are all dead.

Fort York Redcoat
04-20-2009, 10:18 AM
You must be fucking kiding, me pretend everything is OK, and it will be? That is your solution. Good luck.

When we are in teh stands we will support, but do not expect us to drink the kool aid, they did in Jonestown and they are all dead.

Oh is that the reference?:rolleyes:

If you don't subscribe to one threads positivity you have a variety of negative alternatives elsewhere on the day after.

Blazer
04-20-2009, 10:24 AM

Dude relax. Despite popular belief, there’s nothing we can do to change what’s happening. Don’t take the teams funk so personally. It’s not because they don’t like you or because we’re not chanting well enough – they just aren’t clicking right now and that has nothing to do with the supporters.

They’ll come around and when they do we can take solace in believing that it was because or for us, but let’s be real here – they don’t play for us one way or the other.

trane
04-20-2009, 10:28 AM
^ But as the people how fill the stands game in and game out, we can demand change.

Blazer
04-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Well you’d be part of the minority that wants change then my friend. I’m not panicking after 5 matches where we are 4 points out of 1st place.

Let’s see where we’re at comer all-star break before we cry Chicken Little.

Workie
04-20-2009, 10:32 AM
I don't know what it is. But I've got no energy to bring when you watch key players play like they have no gas in the tank.

Nothing we can do are going to stop people arguing on the field. Or every time Dero doesn't get the ball yelling "I was fucking open!"

What ever is going on there we can't fix it.

But it's a long season and were just getting started.
Barret scored and Ibby was great I thought bloody kid is only 17.

We two wins and we are top of the table so we sure as hell ain't written off yet. :drinking:

trane
04-20-2009, 10:32 AM
^ Chicken little, what team have you been watchign seriously? What do you see on the field, that makes you feel positive, if they do not do a dramatic turn around soon, very soon, a third of the season will be done.

trane
04-20-2009, 10:33 AM
I don't know what it is. But I've got no energy to bring when you watch key players play like they have no gas in the tank.

Nothing we can do are going to stop people arguing on the field. Or every time Dero doesn't get the ball yelling "I was fucking open!"

What ever is going on there we can't fix it.

Agreed.

Fort York Redcoat
04-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Well you’d be part of the minority that wants change then my friend. I’m not panicking after 5 matches where we are 4 points out of 1st place.

That's all there is, B.

Chicken Little or Kool-Aid Drinker.

Choose sides!;):D

Heathen
04-20-2009, 10:37 AM

I'm not panicking but there's something basically wrong with this team and it needs fixing

Blazer
04-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Did I say I was happy with their results of late, or that I was even “positive” in any way shape or form? No, I’m just not ready to take shelter and sound the air raid horn is all. Argue your position all you want but don’t put words in peoples mouths if you want to maintain some credibility and respectability here.

Do you chuck your girlfriend out the first time she farts in front of you? No, you giggle with her at first to lessen the embarrassment she feels before sternly pointing and looking her in the eye and saying, “Smarten your act up, that’s not cool”.

Blazer
04-20-2009, 10:40 AM
That's all there is, B.

Chicken Little or Kool-Aid Drinker.

Choose sides!;):D

If those are my options then I’ll wait it out for TFC’s cold can of revenge that will be served soon enough.

Roogsy
04-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Trane. In the spirit of following the OPs hope for a positive thread, how about keeping the negative ones in the threads already open that are discussing the failings of the club so far. This thread was meant to spur excitement for Wednesday's game and you are kind of shitting on it.

trane
04-20-2009, 10:46 AM
^ Alright. I am all about support in the stands.

Pachuco
04-20-2009, 10:51 AM
When Wednesday comes around, I will chant my ass off and give them my full support as usual. I expect something in return from the players. For 90 minutes though, they have my support.

kitchener-TFC
04-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Do you chuck your girlfriend out the first time she farts in front of you? No, you giggle with her at first to lessen the embarrassment she feels before sternly pointing and looking her in the eye and saying, “Smarten your act up, that’s not cool”.
Excellent example:hump:.
We need to be the 11th, not the 12th man on the pitch, considering DeRo isn't playing.

Shakes McQueen
04-20-2009, 03:46 PM
When Wednesday comes around, I will chant my ass off and give them my full support as usual. I expect something in return from the players. For 90 minutes though, they have my support.

That was touching, Pachuco. :D

- Scott

Super
04-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Wednesday can be the game that turns the tide for us. Hopefully 20,000 people will find their way to the stadium and will create a great atmosphere to help lift the spirits of our players. We all know that they need our support more than ever right now, and with a bit of luck and hard work we might be able to win this game and put ourselves right back in the race.

Shakes McQueen
04-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Losing to Dallas was a huge disappointment, but bouncing back with a win against (currently) the best team in the league, would be a huge feel-good situation, and give us some confidence back.

Go go gadget parity! :D

- Scott

mighty_torontofc_2008
04-20-2009, 04:31 PM
We honestly....need to use all of the negative energy that is shouted out on a dailey basis towards our team...coaches....ect..ect and turn it into what we are ment to bring!! ITs time to hop back on the horse and do what we do best as supporters and that is...........SUPPORT! the BOYS need us more then ever..not only is it time for them to get back on track....ITS TIME FOR THE REDPATCHBOYS TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!! staRTING weds night!!! Lets bring it!:cool:

Agreed...lets supoort the Boys.....come on Wednesday...rain, snow , whatever...doesnt matter...TFC will get the 3 points

GuelphStorm2007
04-20-2009, 05:08 PM
There is a lot of negative comments I have noticed , Mind you the play on the field sure doesn't give us a hope for optimism but the season is still young and I believe improvement will come. So lets keep supporting our boys and hope for the best.

squarehead
04-20-2009, 05:17 PM

wtf? "smartening up" stops gas?

Blazer
04-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Yes, but only when accompanied by the stern look and finger in the face.

giambac
04-20-2009, 08:01 PM

This is the reason TFC will never be a winner. Support the team yes but don't tell me they deserve it.

They want our support they have to earn it. It's give and take and they haven't given anything to deserve it.

We the supporters deserve much better. We deserve better talent on the field. We deserve a better coach who can identify his players strenghts and weaknesses and design a system to match his players. we deserve a team of players and caoches who willll admit that they have underachieved and who can be held accountable for their play. A team who wil stiop with all the excuses about refs, about bad weather and simply look in the mirror and see the problem

They want our support they Hvae to earn it. They have to earn their pay cheques which they haven't. In any other job they would have alll been fired along time ago.

werewolf
04-20-2009, 08:02 PM
^ I agree! We deserve butter!

H Bomb
04-20-2009, 08:02 PM
This is the reason TFC will never be a winner. Support the team yes but don't tell me they deserve it.

They want our support they have to earn it. It's give and take and they haven't given anything to deserve it.

We the supporters deserve much better. We deserve better talent on the field. We deserve a better coach who can identify his players strenghts and weaknesses and design a system to match his players. we deserve a team of players and caoches who willll admit that they have underachieved and who can be held accountable for their play. A team who wil stiop with all the excuses about refs, about bad weather and simply look in the mirror and see the problem

They want our support they Hvae to earn it. They have to earn their pay cheques which they haven't. In any other job they would have alll been fired along time ago.

you dont belong here.

MUFC_Niagara
04-20-2009, 08:03 PM

giambac, how old are you? seriously, i am just curious.

giambac
04-20-2009, 08:07 PM

13 going on 12.

giambac
04-20-2009, 08:08 PM
^ I agree! We deserve butter!

yes butter and toast.

maybe a coffee also (I mean an espresso)

nascarguy
04-20-2009, 08:09 PM
yeah your giveing all Registered User a bad name

MUFC_Niagara
04-20-2009, 08:10 PM
yeah your giveing all Registered User a bad name

LOL.....and Italians a bad name!!!

giambac
04-20-2009, 08:20 PM

If you want u can borrow the pom poms and start your chants.:D