PDA

View Full Version : Chivas USA @ Toronto FC (Pre-game)

Nuvinho
04-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Before we lost at Dallas or before we saw DeRo and Serioux go down. I was very excited about this game (I still am), but now a little concerned. I figured that Chivas USA would have problems coming into Toronto playing on a cold damp night, which will work into our favour.

Besides all the good things we all know about Chivas USA, there are some things I noticed from their first few games:

1. They get a lot of offsides on #99 Livingston
2. Very very physical team (Ref could play a big part again)
3. Bornstein can get exposed with his runs, leaving some holes for our wingers

Now on to Toronto. I will assume Serioux' injury was just a cramp (correct me if I am wrong), but no DeRo. This will definately force JC to start either Vitti or Dichio.

===================Frei=======================

Wynne======Serioux=========Harmse========Brennan

==================Robbo======================

Cronin====================================Ibbe

=================Guevara=====================

==========Barrett========Vitti/Dichio=============

Dale_Rojo
04-20-2009, 08:07 AM
Before we lost at Dallas or before we saw DeRo and Serioux go down. I was very excited about this game (I still am), but now a little concerned. I figured that Chivas USA would have problems coming into Toronto playing on a cold damp night, which will work into our favour.

Besides all the good things we all know about Chivas USA, there are some things I noticed from their first few games:

1. They get a lot of offsides on #99 Livingston
2. Very very physical team (Ref could play a big part again)
3. Bornstein can get exposed with his runs, leaving some holes for our wingers

Now on to Toronto. I will assume Serioux' injury was just a cramp (correct me if I am wrong), but no DeRo. This will definately force JC to start either Vitti or Dichio.

LOL well....

==========Vitti========Dichio================== FIXED ;)

Oldtimer
04-20-2009, 08:59 AM
I think Serioux is out.

Rick Titus anyone? He played the last time against Chivas as the emergency call-up.

7-0 Chivas.

TFC USA
04-20-2009, 09:01 AM
I've lost all confidence in Carver's thinking ability.

We get destroyed 4-0 in front of maybe 12,000 due to weather, the fact that we suck, and historically poor midweek attendances.

Ossington Mental Youth
04-20-2009, 09:04 AM

sadly i believe this line up to be right. god i hope im wrong.
I dont think we will do as bad as we currently think we will, that being said i can still see it being a loss albeit a small one but a loss none the less.

Phil
04-20-2009, 09:12 AM
I think Serioux is out.

Rick Titus anyone? He played the last time against Chivas as the emergency call-up.

7-0 Chivas.

Put Velez in.

Roogsy
04-20-2009, 09:14 AM
I know I sound like a broken record but...

What the hell are we starting Ibby? I like that he is getting playing time. But it should be as a sub when the other team is beginning to fade and his youthful energy would create problems. Not when they are fresh and he is at a disadvantage strength and weight-wise!

Gawd...!!!

Ossington Mental Youth
04-20-2009, 09:34 AM
I know I sound like a broken record but...

What the hell are we starting Ibby? I like that he is getting playing time. But it should be as a sub when the other team is beginning to fade and his youthful energy would create problems. Not when they are fresh and he is at a disadvantage strength and weight-wise!

Gawd...!!!

because carver insists on playing a 4-4-2 and Ibby is one of the few players that comes close to fitting the mould of a winger and being somewhat successfully (with putting Ricketts and Smith on the bench).

Ibby would prob be a sub if we were playing another formation (like my oft stated much preferred 4-3-3. For the record i only believe it would be effective because the players we have at our disposal)

Kevvv
04-20-2009, 09:37 AM
YfRUzpHFZ8k

trane
04-20-2009, 09:43 AM
I just hope that Carver, trys something new, and that it produces a win, otherwise, 6 games in he is looking at one win, that is sufficient cause for change.

Brooker
04-20-2009, 09:49 AM
see... this is the kinda game i could see us winning.... totally unexpected....

Chivas is due for a loss just like Dallas was for a win.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-20-2009, 09:55 AM
YfRUzpHFZ8k love the roar when they dropped him..:D

sidney
04-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Ricketts needs to be given a good go (why not start him).

Phil
04-20-2009, 10:01 AM

Wynne======Velez=========Harmse========Brennan

Cronin====================================Ricketts

==========Vitti========Dichio==================

This is under the assumption that Serioux is injured along with DeRo.

Pachuco
04-20-2009, 10:03 AM
LOL well....

Cronin====================================Ricketts

==========Vitti========Dichio================== FIXED ;)

I like this lineup except one thing. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I personally think Ricketts needs to start. He's been benched for 2 games now, by now he should have had his butt kicked enough that he should be working his ass off to get back into a game. We've seen him take over a game at BMO field before, so maybe this is his chance. Ricketts has the quality, he just consistently underperforms. We can't continue to have a 200K guy on the bench, specially when someone like Dero is hurt. If I were Carver I would put Ricketts in and see if he steps up.

Ossington Mental Youth
04-20-2009, 10:04 AM
seems reasonable enough to me

sidney
04-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Just one more tweek....have Barrett and Vitti start, and then bring Dichio on at half-time for either Barrett or Vitti (depending on who's played better/worse the first half). But Barrett should start.

ilikemusic
04-20-2009, 10:10 AM
I just hope that Carver, trys something new, and that it produces a win, otherwise, 6 games in he is looking at one win, that is sufficient cause for change.

Wednesday is going to be my first game of the year.

If a loss is what it's going to take to get Carver the boot, the lets go Chivas. :(

Alarius
04-20-2009, 10:32 AM
5-1 chivas..

Pachuco
04-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Just one more tweek....have Barrett and Vitti start, and then bring Dichio on at half-time for either Barrett or Vitti (depending on who's played better/worse the first half). But Barrett should start.

Yeah I missed that. Barrett should definately start. He scored, now it's his chance to prove that he was in a slump and all he needed to do was break the ice. If he misses two sitters again, then my tone will be much different after the game ;)

Mojo
04-20-2009, 10:37 AM

=====Wynne======Serioux=========Brennan=========

Cronin===================================DeRo

==========Barrett=====Vitti====Dichio=============

Everything else doesn't work. This probably won't either, but I think I'd like to see it :>

Ossington Mental Youth
04-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Cronin===================================DeRo

Everything else doesn't work. This probably won't either, but I think I'd like to see it :>

DeRos out for two games.
But yeah youve got the right idea for the most part
My ideal line up But will never happen is

-----------Frei------------
Wynne--Serioux--Harmse---Brennan
------Cronin----Robbo------
--------Guevara-----
Vitti-----DeRo-----Barrett

Sub on Ricketts (shit you can even change the formation once hes found consistency, but give this a fucking go), Dichio etc etc

sidney
04-20-2009, 11:07 AM
If we don't want to loose DeRo for 6 weeks, he shouldn't even think of playing in 2 days.

Nuvinho
04-20-2009, 11:08 AM
If we don't want to loose DeRo for 6 weeks, he shouldn't even think of playing in 2 days.

I agree.....give him until May 2nd at least.

Nuvinho
04-20-2009, 11:20 AM
If Serioux can't play.....is this the type of situation where Robbo goes to the back for one game? Cronin taking the CDM position.

CoachGT
04-20-2009, 11:23 AM
1-1 draw. I think the injury to DeRo may help wake a few of the boys up. Chivas may be coming in looking for an automatic three points just for showing up. They'd also know that the pressure is on inside the room. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that JC is disciplined for his comments, too. Weeknight game. All in all, reason for Chivas to expect the points regardless of the fan atmosphere.

May be a chance for players to come out and show what they can do. I believe there is still some pride in our room.

Vitti and Barrett up front, Velez in at the back.

mastermixer
04-20-2009, 11:26 AM
http://www.accuweather.com/canada-forecast-details.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=M3H%206A7&metric=1&fday=3

2 degrees and snow showers Wed night. Hopefully and advantage for us over the Californians.

Walnut
I have a sinking feeling that it will be something of a bloodbath on Wednesday.

But, a bloodbath could be the catalyst for the shake-up I feel is needed at TFC.

Nuvinho
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/hourlyfx/caon1761/hourlytable/5

LucaGol
04-20-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.accuweather.com/canada-forecast-details.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=M3H%206A7&metric=1&fday=3

2 degrees and snow showers Wed night. Hopefully and advantage for us over the Californians.

Cause we have polar bears on our team right?

Im sure Guevara, Vitti, Ibby, Cronin, DeRo (used to playing in Houston) and the rest will all be suffering right along with the "Californians".

No advantage here.

mighty_torontofc_2008
04-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Frei

Wynne Serioux Velez

Ricketts Robinson Guevara Cronin

Barrett Vitti Ibrahim

Come on JC..give this lineup a shot

Brooker
04-20-2009, 11:35 AM
7 pm 7°C http://www.theweathernetwork.com/common/images/wicons/f.gif Cloudy with sunny breaks

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

felipe
04-20-2009, 11:35 AM
I think Nuvinho's lineup looks about right. I don't think Ibbe has done little enough wrong to warrant losing his job.

I'm curious to see who would get the starts at forward. Maybe we will see Vitti and Dichio; I can understand Carver's reluctance to sit Barrett when he was struggling, now that he's broken his streak, maybe he'll get a rest until the weekend.

I think our midfield will function better now; (I know, how can our team play better missing its best player? - but sometimes the sum of the parts is greater than the blah blah blah)

I fully expect a win; 2 or 3-1.

mastermixer
04-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Cause we have polar bears on our team right?

Im sure Guevara, Vitti, Ibby, Cronin, DeRo (used to playing in Houston) and the rest will all be suffering right along with the "Californians".

No advantage here.

Not much, I agree. But we have a couple of cold weather games under our belt already and we've been practising at home the past month or so, so it might not shock TFC as much as Chivas.

Nuvinho
04-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Don't forget the old man Zach Thornton.......cold is bad for those old bones....hahaha!!!

rocker
04-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Don't forget the old man Zach Thornton.......cold is bad for those old bones....hahaha!!!

but he's fat like a polar bear, so that blubber should protect him!

Blazer
04-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Is anyone else excited to see how this team will fare against a really good team in Chivas?! Seattle got off to a great start and knocked us around really good granted, but I’m interested to see how our boys respond against a formidable team like Chivas. You always play up and down in accordance with your opponent so I’m cautiously optimistic that we can put forth our best effort of the season on Wednesday.

Phil
04-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Is anyone else excited to see how this team will fare against a really good team in Chivas?! Seattle got off to a great start and knocked us around really good granted, but I’m interested to see how our boys respond against a formidable team like Chivas. You always play up and down in accordance with your opponent so I’m cautiously optimistic that we can put forth our best effort of the season on Wednesday.

I agree. I think having DeRo sit for a bit may improve our situation in midfield. It should simplify roles and have players get back to some basics.

Walnut
04-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Is anyone else excited to see how this team will fare against a really good team in Chivas?!

No -- I cannot say that I am excited about being in the freezing cold for 2 hours while I watch TFC get taken down bigtime!

mighty_torontofc_2008

im sure we will see the best effort and a win on Wednesday...The players now have to step up and play good capable football...its like the Canadian national team you can only fire so many coaches before you look at the players on the field....its up to them!!

Blazer
Their defence has been stymie while their offence seems to be firing on all cylinders. Their blemished road record proves that they are mortals despite an impressive home stance.

It’ll be interesting.

Blazer
04-20-2009, 12:22 PM
No -- I cannot say that I am excited about being in the freezing cold for 2 hours while I watch TFC get taken down bigtime!

I'll buy your ticket(s) from you then?!

Red Rat
04-20-2009, 12:28 PM
I'll give to Chivas way down. 2 nil, frustration will grow.

Super
04-20-2009, 12:52 PM
1-1 draw

TFCREDNWHITE
04-20-2009, 01:14 PM
3-1 CHIVAS!

Chivas is the REAL DEAL this year, they ain't *ucking around...I watched the whole game against seattle, and they stood tall and fed it to them!

Daveisonfire
04-20-2009, 01:22 PM
3-0 for Toronto:eek:

jloome
04-20-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm going with a nil-nil draw. Here's betting Carver plays something similar to what Oss has earlier in this thread, not because he's shown an inclination for positional adjustment but because Chivas is strongest through the middle.

Plus, I'm hoping to hell he realizes this is basically the only way to play his strongest lineup.

JamboAl
04-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Here's hoping for an entertaining 4-3 TFC win.
With my history at attending matches, it'll be a 0-0 bore.

Roogsy
04-20-2009, 02:10 PM
I like this lineup except one thing. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I personally think Ricketts needs to start. He's been benched for 2 games now, by now he should have had his butt kicked enough that he should be working his ass off to get back into a game. We've seen him take over a game at BMO field before, so maybe this is his chance. Ricketts has the quality, he just consistently underperforms. We can't continue to have a 200K guy on the bench, specially when someone like Dero is hurt. If I were Carver I would put Ricketts in and see if he steps up.

This needs to happen.

trane
04-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Here's hoping for an entertaining 4-3 TFC win.
With my history at attending matches, it'll be a 0-0 bore.

If it is 4-3 the chances are that we will not win it.

T_Mizz
04-20-2009, 02:17 PM
We've unexpectedly scored 4 before its not out of the question

Walnut
04-20-2009, 02:26 PM
I'll buy your ticket(s) from you then?!

I may not be excited about watching the game, as I expect Chivas to be looking for a win, and TFC unable to prevent that from happening -- but I will still be there; regardless of rain, snow, cold, heat, meteor shower, prior commitments, other obligations, etc. etc. etc.

Walnut
04-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Cry me a river. Dress accordingly and you will be fine.

I would much rather be in the freezing cold for 5 hours if it meant TFC had a fighting chance to win. I can prepare, and intend to -- not sure that TFC can prepare for the game though.

AL-MO
04-20-2009, 02:30 PM
I would much rather be in the freezing cold for 5 hours if it meant TFC had a fighting chance to win. I can prepare, and intend to -- not sure that TFC can prepare for the game though.

yeah I hear ya. I deleted my dumbass post anyways :p

Miko
04-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Shouldn't the GOL TV ad on our homepage say BMO instead of Home Depot Centre?

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/

JamboAl
04-20-2009, 02:45 PM

Oh right, we'd rather win 1-0 in the 5th minute of stoppage time when Chivas's rotunde keeper punches the ball right into the bum of one of his own defenders and then the ball loops agonizingly into the goal. Now that would be a hell of an OG! Wait a minute, didn't we already get one of those in Columbus? ;)

egoodwin
04-20-2009, 02:53 PM
I really would not be too surprised if TFC happened to win on Wednesday...

it's the Toronto Sports Syndrome, where Toronto plays up to good teams, and play down to crappy teams

Arnie Knows
04-20-2009, 03:05 PM
I heard they Chopped Off Wynne's Arms on the plane ride home..

Harsh but true

Razor
04-20-2009, 03:23 PM
3-0 Chivas

we're fucked!!!

kitchener-TFC
04-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Here's hoping...

Cronin===================================Ricketts

Pluck whichever striker isn't performing at half time (or the 60th), and put in Ibbe. This should serve as a fresh boost of energy.

Pachuco
04-20-2009, 03:29 PM
My prediction is 1-1. We will miraculously pull of a tie in typicall Toronto fashion. Not good enough to make the playoffs, not bad enough to justify changes. Hope I'm wrong, the last thing I want is a tie. Either we win and show this team can do something or we lose and prove we need changes. That's the way I see this game.

Nuvinho
04-20-2009, 04:00 PM
1-1 as well..........early goal from Toronto, then we withstand the pressure til the 70th minute or so, when another set play allows Chivas a goal.

TFC RealDeal RPB
04-20-2009, 04:18 PM
I just don't see anyway were going to get anything out of this game.Chivas are playin as a team and r on a roll . 2-0 Chivas

trane
04-20-2009, 04:29 PM
No De Ro, so I hope they line up like this. I know they will not line up in a 4-3-2-1, so 4-2-3-1. Like this;

------------------------------------Frei------------------------------------------

-------------------------Serioux---------------Harmse---------------------------

Wynne-------------------------------------------------------------------Brennan
----------------Cronin----------------------------------Robinson-----------------

-----------Barrett-----------------Guevarra-------------------------Vitti---------

-----------------------------------Dichio-----------------------------------------

I just hope that they play this, and see what will happen.

mighty_torontofc_2008
04-20-2009, 04:29 PM
3-1 TFC !! The Reds will come out and actually play football, that loss in Dallas should have them fighting for points,if not time for some of the players to go.

Blazer
04-20-2009, 04:50 PM
I may not be excited about watching the game, as I expect Chivas to be looking for a win, and TFC unable to prevent that from happening -- but I will still be there; regardless of rain, snow, cold, heat, meteor shower, prior commitments, other obligations, etc. etc. etc.

Do you make a habit out of subjecting yourself to forms of entertainment that fail to meet your expectation? I don’t get why you would go even though you have little expectation?! Tonnes of people are dying for your ticket and want to go for all the right reasons. Let them put you out of your misery. ;)

Nuvinho
04-20-2009, 04:54 PM
No De Ro, so I hope they line up like this. I know they will not line up in a 4-3-2-1, so 4-2-3-1. Like this;

------------------------------------Frei------------------------------------------

-------------------------Serioux---------------Harmse---------------------------

----------------Cronin----------------------------------Robinson-----------------

-----------Barrett-----------------Guevarra-------------------------Vitti---------

-----------------------------------Dichio-----------------------------------------

I like this!!

TFC_Junky
04-21-2009, 07:20 AM
^^ I like that line up too! Dichio holding up the ball for barrett guevarra or vitti to run onto! Nice line up! Only problem is that dichio can't last the full 90 and Ibee would need to come on for the second half

maninb
04-21-2009, 09:18 AM
^^ I like that line up too! Dichio holding up the ball for barrett guevarra or vitti to run onto! Nice line up! Only problem is that dichio can't last the full 90 and Ibee would need to come on for the second half

3-1 for Chivas...If Harmse and Velez are starting it could be 5-1....I feel sorry for our starting keeper...

denime
04-21-2009, 09:30 AM
TORONTO FC
OUT: FW O’Brian White (knee);
QUESTIONABLE: MF Dwayne De Rosario (hamstring);
MF Rohan Ricketts (jaw)

stugautz
04-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Judging by what I see in the ticket trader as well as other places (and past experience on weeknight games) we'll be lucky if BMO is half full. What does everybody else think?

Fushida
04-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Judging by what I see in the ticket trader as well as other places (and past experience on weeknight games) we'll be lucky if BMO is half full. What does everybody else think?

i'm expecting the worst. i'll be happy if we hit 15000 tomorrow night :rolleyes:

Ossington Mental Youth
04-21-2009, 10:39 AM
i'm expecting the worst. i'll be happy if we hit 15000 tomorrow night :rolleyes:

Nah im sure itll be like 18k
I dont think its ever been under that, correct me if im wrong

stugautz
04-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Actual attendance though...not tickets sold. We've seen the Maple Leaf on TV at center field a few times last year.

Nuvinho
04-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Actual attendance though...not tickets sold. We've seen the Maple Leaf on TV at center field a few times last year.

You then can see me.....I am always there, right in the middle of the maple leaf....haha!!!

My section people normally come late (which I hate), and block me from seeing the first few minutes of the game.

Ossington Mental Youth
04-21-2009, 11:02 AM

Ive been to every game but two in the last two seasons (and every game this season as im off the continent) and it generally seems full, i understand what youre saying but i still dont think we've ever reached 15k for a game

mastermixer
04-21-2009, 11:07 AM
You then can see me.....I am always there, right in the middle of the maple leaf....haha!!!

My section people normally come late (which I hate), and block me from seeing the first few minutes of the game.

yeah, same here... Sec 108 lots of late comers. I expect a sparse crowd in this section.

CenturySam
04-21-2009, 11:33 AM

Dichio is too slow for all of the long balls we will be seeing tomorrow, Vitti up front, he's young and will run the full 90.

tlear
04-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Chivas is due for a loss and we are for a win.. 2-1 TFC!

Usual back 4
Rickets Robbo Guevara Ibrahim
Barret Dichio

Vitti coming in as a sub around 60th minute

Oldtimer
04-21-2009, 01:13 PM
MF Rohan Ricketts (jaw)

Too many "Rolling with Ricketts" segments. :lol:

Blazer
04-21-2009, 01:26 PM
My prediction is 1-1. We will miraculously pull of a tie in typicall Toronto fashion. Not good enough to make the playoffs, not bad enough to justify changes. Hope I'm wrong, the last thing I want is a tie. Either we win and show this team can do something or we lose and prove we need changes. That's the way I see this game.

How can you say “typical” when we’ve only been around for two years?! Nothing is typical if it’s happened only twice?! And how can you say that change hasn’t happened? Half this team is different from last?!

Pachuco
04-21-2009, 01:43 PM
How can you say “typical” when we’ve only been around for two years?! Nothing is typical if it’s happened only twice?! And how can you say that change hasn’t happened? Half this team is different from last?!

You obviously have a problem understanding that I was referring to Toronto's other professional teams (owned by the same company).

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-21-2009, 02:14 PM
what time is kickoff tomorrow.....ticket says 7:30.....?

does this mean 7:45pm? i thought i seen mlsintoronto mention something about a 15min buffer from what the ticket accually says?

dupont
04-21-2009, 03:29 PM
It looks as if Chivas should win with their record and with DeRo injured... but this is TFC we are talking about so I refuse to be logical simply because they are my team. 2-2 draw.

Nuvinho
04-21-2009, 05:42 PM
After watching JC's pre-game Media scrum......Don't think that Serioux-Harmse maybe the CBs.

He kinda something bad about Harmse's defending, and we don't know how Serioux is still.

Serioux-Velez maybe.......or could Robbo be the answer for 1 game?

Captain Croatia
04-21-2009, 06:09 PM
----------------------Frei--------------------
---Wynne-----Serioux-----Velez-----Brennen--

------------Robinson-------Cronin-------------

--Ricketts*--------Guevara----------Vitti-----

-------------------Barrett--------------------

*If Ricketts is injured, Try Johann Smith.

I would like to see the two CDM's to help out the back line. Ricketts and Vitti can run the wings, while Amado can play around in the middle. Hopefully Barrett's confidence is better then before and he can keep his composure with the ball.

I feel a 2-1 TFC win, but in reality i would say 3-1 Chivas.

sidney
04-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Normally I'd say this type of formation (just above) is too negative, but against Chivas, and with DeRo likely out, it might be a smart plan.

Yohan
04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I think we can all agree that for TFC to come up with at least a point, Guevara must have a game of his life to make up for lack of DeRo

So far, I think Guevara has been too inconsistent. And personally, I dont rate his freekicks and corners too much

sidney
04-21-2009, 08:04 PM
...and what of Serioux's long throw-ins....at crucial times of recent games he's thrown the ball straight into the keeper's hands...don't they/doesn't he practice this shit?????

TFC_Toon
04-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Looks like the goats are carrying a few injuries into this match.

CHIVAS USA -- OUT: FW Justin Braun (R knee sprain); DF Bobby Burling (sports hernia surgery); FW Maykel Galindo (sports hernia surgery); DF Ante Jazic (concussion); GK Dan Kennedy (R knee sprain); FW Ante Razov (R ankle surgery); DF Claudio Suárez (L calf strain); DF Lawson Vaughn (L ankle surgery); MF Sasha Victorine (L knee surgery)

http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090421&content_id=242614&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280 (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090421&content_id=242614&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

Jamaicanadian
04-21-2009, 08:23 PM
We Will Win!
I wish I could at be at BMO to enjoy it!

Remember who told you........
;)

Bars92
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
does anyone know a good pub to watch the game in the Niagara region?

Brooker
04-21-2009, 08:45 PM
does anyone know a good pub to watch the game in the Niagara region?

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=4245

somebody in that thread would be a good person to private message and ask.

napoli73
04-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Some pretty good line-up suggestions, I think Ricketts will start as will vitti. Now if we can get the ball forward in creative ways instead of the long ball I think we have a chance of taking some points

Shakes McQueen
04-21-2009, 11:30 PM
One good thing about having this match so soon after our last game, is it increases the chance that Vitti starts, instead of Barrett. I look forward to seeing him suit up in the starting line-up.

I also think Ricketts deserves another couple of starts to see if the message got through. I notice the "Rollin' With Ricketts" segments have stopped - he must be getting the message that fan interaction is nice, but not at the expense of performing on the pitch.

- Scott

Ossington Mental Youth
04-21-2009, 11:57 PM
yep id like to see Ricketts have a go again as well, benched twice should be sufficient, im pretty psyched for this match

Hustle
04-22-2009, 12:17 AM
TFC is going to win 1-Nil. If its raining/snowing, the play is going to be really choppy but our boys will get the job done and surprise everyone.

Put Ricketts in for this one.

Wynne is due for a couple blazing runs up the side after looking slow at points on Sunday.

Shakes McQueen
04-22-2009, 12:22 AM
I'll take three points because of weather, but I'm really hoping for a more emphatic result than that. I need confidence that this team can get the job done on their talent, not just the good fortune of being used to Canadian weather.

- Scott

Big Bruva
04-22-2009, 12:25 AM
Just my opinion.

* I think DD should play a big role in this match especially if they come out as they have this season and bring that physical presence, DD will have to be smart but i think he is hungry and will be up for a physical game and even more if its a mucky night.

* If the game is scrappy Adrian and Hamrsey have to be smart and dish it out too but not get caught up in it make dumb decisions that could get either one of them sent off.

* I agree that Vitti should be playing more but not sure how he will handle the match tomorrow if again it is wet, cold etc and he is not a player that handles the tough tackling yet.

Shakes McQueen
04-22-2009, 12:32 AM
DD is a perfect selection for this weather, because he's essentially a Hungryman TV dinner with legs. He's used to slogging it out in sloppy weather, and his style of play will be well suited to the weather too.

- Scott

Brooker
04-22-2009, 01:14 AM
if danny doesnt either START or atleast get 25 minutes of playing time.... i will be pissed.

it will be nice to see Ricketts back as i can't imagine they'd sit him again....

nascarguy
04-22-2009, 01:21 AM
see everyone at joe's

GBV
04-22-2009, 05:06 AM
Line:

Chivas pk +114 at Toronto pk -124

Three-way line:
Chivas +187
Tie +233
Toronto +158

O/U
2.5 under -108

MFG1
04-22-2009, 05:13 AM
chivas 2 TFC 0 Im staying at home for this one tonight

Smuttynose
04-22-2009, 05:19 AM
wow... chivas has a lot of injuries!

INJURY REPORT: TORONTO FC - OUT: FW O'Brian White (knee); MF Dwayne De Rosario (hamstring) ... CHIVAS USA -- OUT: FW Justin Braun (R knee sprain); DF Bobby Burling (sports hernia surgery); FW Maykel Galindo (sports hernia surgery); DF Ante Jazic (concussion); GK Dan Kennedy (R knee sprain); FW Ante Razov (R ankle surgery); DF Claudio Suárez (L calf strain); DF Lawson Vaughn (L ankle surgery); MF Sasha Victorine (L knee surgery)

Shakes McQueen
04-22-2009, 05:25 AM
wow... chivas has a lot of injuries!

I'm not that familiar with Chivas' lineup - are those guys all usually starters? And are all of them really not going to be playing?

- Scott

Smuttynose
04-22-2009, 06:11 AM
^ to be honest, i'm not really familiar with their lineup either, but regardless, looks like 9 people out tonight, a lot less options for subbing.

maninb
04-22-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm not that familiar with Chivas' lineup - are those guys all usually starters? And are all of them really not going to be playing?

- Scott

I know at LEAST 4 of them are starters..

Shakes McQueen
04-22-2009, 06:51 AM
If that's the case, it could be a good omen for our chances today, considering the two big names out of our lineup.

Hopefully Harmse and Velez don't fold like a cheap umbrella at the back.

- Scott

maninb
04-22-2009, 06:56 AM
In all honesty if I was Carver I'd play for a 0-0 draw, and hopefully squeak out a goal in a counterattack...If we open up with harmse and Velez in there we could get beat 4-0...

Yohan
04-22-2009, 07:12 AM
FW Justin Braun (R knee sprain); FW Maykel Galindo (sports hernia surgery); DF Ante Jazic (concussion); FW Ante Razov (R ankle surgery); MF Sasha Victorine (L knee surgery)

these guys are starters or at least first choice subs, but all of them have been pretty much injured since start of season and chivas dont really miss them. their new signings have filled in nicely

having said that, it's game day! optimism!

let's go REDS!

Oldtimer
04-22-2009, 07:47 AM
Danny should start IMO, he'd be perfect for this game. Chivas plays a very rough and tumble game.

Chivas has only allowed 2 goals in 5 games, so a 0-0 draw would be the best outcome I could see. Realistically, I expect Chivas to win. However, sometimes the underdog plays up to the tough opponent, especially at home.

Don't expect their injuries to affect them much. Chivas has the deepest bench in the league.

mastermixer
04-22-2009, 08:00 AM
I hope there's a good turnout tonight, although I could count close to a thousand tickets for sale on ticket manager.

SweetOwnGoal
04-22-2009, 08:51 AM
I've published a handy guide for fans going to tonight's game:

A viewing guide for tonight (http://www.24thminute.com/2009/04/handy-fans-guide-to-tonights-mls.html)

Jack
04-22-2009, 09:25 AM
I've published a handy guide for fans going to tonight's game:

A viewing guide for tonight (http://www.24thminute.com/2009/04/handy-fans-guide-to-tonights-mls.html)
:D!!!

Thanks for that, Duane!

Yohan
04-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Danny should start IMO, he'd be perfect for this game. Chivas plays a very rough and tumble game.

Chivas has only allowed 2 goals in 5 games, so a 0-0 draw would be the best outcome I could see. Realistically, I expect Chivas to win. However, sometimes the underdog plays up to the tough opponent, especially at home.

Don't expect their injuries to affect them much. Chivas has the deepest bench in the league.
If Danny is to start and TFC kicks long balls, please, for the love of God, lob the ball where Danny can get to it without chasing it down.
Dichio will fight for the ball and get his noggins on it, but not when he has to chase it down in the opposite part of the field!

brad
04-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Barrett will start tonight.

Looking at it from a coaching perspective, you need him to get over his confidence issues and start scoring consistently. He scored last match, and Carver will want to keep the momentum going. Benching him would be the worst thing to do for his confidence right now.

Not saying that this is what I want to see, but I'd be surprised if this is not how Carver sees it.

Yohan
04-22-2009, 10:15 AM
I have a feeling that the boys just need a catalyst to get on the roll.

last year was that away win against Galaxy. this year, it will be against Chivas! :)

Pachuco
04-22-2009, 10:40 AM
I was against starting Barrett last week, because he hasn't deserved the start. However, I'm against benching him this week. Simply because he scored last week (I know he missed some as well) but he scored. Therefore, if he's out of a slump, he'll have a good game, if he regresses, we all know it was a fluke he scored last week. Big game for Barrett if you ask me.

BRed
04-22-2009, 10:46 AM
lol..Are you kidding me? CHIVAS +180???????!!!! I love TFC but I have to put some action on that. I'm taking Chivas to win guys, that's my pick for today. I think the bookies are giving the home court advantage,weather and Toronto's last performance too much credit. Unless there is a rig in place I got it covered.

mastermixer
04-22-2009, 11:46 AM
i really do hope we win tonight, get some positive support back on TFC's side again. its gotten pretty ugly the last week or so.

Sonny Cheeba
04-22-2009, 11:54 AM
i wish i wasn't working tonight. we need all the people in the stands we can get it seems.... FACK!

MrHawk
04-22-2009, 12:01 PM
It won't be the same without ya Cheeba.

dag
04-22-2009, 12:02 PM
I'll be shocked if we escape with a point tonight. I'm not expecting anything other than total Chivas domination.

Sonny Cheeba
04-22-2009, 12:22 PM
It won't be the same without ya Cheeba.

*sniff*

Walnut
04-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Do you make a habit out of subjecting yourself to forms of entertainment that fail to meet your expectation? I don’t get why you would go even though you have little expectation?! Tonnes of people are dying for your ticket and want to go for all the right reasons. Let them put you out of your misery. ;)

I may differ from you, in that I do not consider going to see live sporting events such a football games as a form of entertainment (such as going to the cinema, watching TV, etc.) I go to support TFC. Part of this support is the expectation that my team, that I love and wish nothing but the best for, will produce results. If the team does not live up to their end of the bargain, then I cannot be expected to blindly support them with the same degree of enthusiasm.

If there were a direct correlation between the level of support, and the performance of the team -- then TFC would be defending champions right now. However, that is not the case. I have the right to support TFC in any manner I see fit; and at this precise moment (and ther foreseeable future), I am not excited about our chances of consistantly winning matches.

The difference between entertainment and following a sporting team, I feel, can be summed up as such; If I went to see a movie with an actor in it, and I thought he was shit. I would most likely avoid going to see other films inwhich he starred. If I go and see TFC play, and they are shit (which has been the case many times), I will continue to go and see them regardless of conditions -- as I have a commitment to them, and hope more than anything that they will continue to improve.

At the moment -- I do not feel that the conditions are right for TFC to continue to improve, as I feel that the structures that surround the players are not conducive to produce consistant winning results. Part of that support of a team is to not blindly allow those who are relied upon to grow the club the freedom to not live up to those expectations.

Nuvinho
04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Esky vs. Velez - Round 2??

InDa_110
04-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Well written piece.
Although, I really think you could use a few beers to lighten up a bit.:drinking:

I may differ from you, in that I do not consider going to see live sporting events such a football games as a form of entertainment (such as going to the cinema, watching TV, etc.) I go to support TFC. Part of this support is the expectation that my team, that I love and wish nothing but the best for, will produce results. If the team does not live up to their end of the bargain, then I cannot be expected to blindly support them with the same degree of enthusiasm.

If there were a direct correlation between the level of support, and the performance of the team -- then TFC would be defending champions right now. However, that is not the case. I have the right to support TFC in any manner I see fit; and at this precise moment (and ther foreseeable future), I am not excited about our chances of consistantly winning matches.

The difference between entertainment and following a sporting team, I feel, can be summed up as such; If I went to see a movie with an actor in it, and I thought he was shit. I would most likely avoid going to see other films inwhich he starred. If I go and see TFC play, and they are shit (which has been the case many times), I will continue to go and see them regardless of conditions -- as I have a commitment to them, and hope more than anything that they will continue to improve.

At the moment -- I do not feel that the conditions are right for TFC to continue to improve, as I feel that the structures that surround the players are not conducive to produce consistant winning results. Part of that support of a team is to not blindly allow those who are relied upon to grow the club the freedom to not live up to those expectations.

SweetOwnGoal
04-22-2009, 12:49 PM
lol..Are you kidding me? CHIVAS +180???????!!!! I love TFC but I have to put some action on that. I'm taking Chivas to win guys, that's my pick for today. I think the bookies are giving the home court advantage,weather and Toronto's last performance too much credit. Unless there is a rig in place I got it covered.

Those odds seem about right..

Betfair = TFC win 2.48, CHI win 2.96, Draw 3.65

Chevy
04-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Esky vs. Velez - Round 2??

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/slap-bitch-demotivational-poster.jpg

SweetOwnGoal
04-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Those odds seem about right..

Betfair = TFC win 2.48, CHI win 2.96, Draw 3.65

And I just put my money where my mouth is - $20 on a TFC win

( I won $300 on TFC last year on the Galaxy game!)

Nuvinho
04-22-2009, 12:55 PM
betfair also has the asian handicaps which I play alot for MLS, because you never know this league!!

Walnut
04-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Well written piece.
Although, I really think you could use a few beers to lighten up a bit.:drinking:

I will start to lighten up at around 5:30, with a few pre-game mood adjusters @ the Liberty Grill ;)

SweetOwnGoal
04-22-2009, 01:10 PM
It's Called Football preview:

Click here (http://www.24thminute.com/2009/04/its-called-football-pre-game-chivas-tfc.html)

SweetOwnGoal
04-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Post game show (11 p.m. Eastern) at Thatchannel.com taking calls - 416-204-9723.
More free beer for those that want to show up - text me at 647-408-7764 for more info.

RedsYNWA
04-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Call me crazy I say we win. We expected a win vs Seattle :( for sure Dallas :(. I'm expecting a cold raining 2-0 loss, thus no rain, not so cold and a win:)

Dale_Rojo
04-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Vitti Prob. wont be having a problem with the weather, remember Argentina does get snow in the south , and they DO have a winter. I'm sure he has experienced that type of inclement weather on more than one occasion.:canada:

Captain Croatia
04-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Anyone is Section 119 tonight?

mastermixer
04-22-2009, 03:39 PM
wow. there is a tonne of tickets available on account manager! Never seen that many before.

SweetOwnGoal
04-22-2009, 03:43 PM
I have something to say:
http://www.24thminute.com/2009/04/daily-rant-keep-on-believing-damn-it.html

kitchener-TFC
04-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Looks like the goats are carrying a few injuries into this match.

CHIVAS USA -- OUT: FW Justin Braun (R knee sprain); DF Bobby Burling (sports hernia surgery); FW Maykel Galindo (sports hernia surgery); DF Ante Jazic (concussion); GK Dan Kennedy (R knee sprain); FW Ante Razov (R ankle surgery); DF Claudio Suárez (L calf strain); DF Lawson Vaughn (L ankle surgery); MF Sasha Victorine (L knee surgery)

http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090421&content_id=242614&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280 (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090421&content_id=242614&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)
*chuckles nervously*.....Hope?

Nuvinho
04-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Those guys have been out before the season started.

jloome
04-22-2009, 04:55 PM
*chuckles nervously*.....Hope?

LOL. Suarez is retired.

Jack
04-22-2009, 04:59 PM
How old is Suarez, now?

That guy was beast in the Mexican league. His nickname was "The Emperor" :D

Man...I gotta get out of here. I'm going to miss kickoff because of work :(

pekduck
04-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Hey To-ron-to! La la la la la la laaaaaaaaa La la la la la la laaaaaaaa

i'm stuck in minneapolis with yellowfellow......

this tune is in my head for entire day!!!

ExiledRed
04-22-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm going to miss the game.

Bastard who was supposed to be driving me in and using my extra, backed out at the last minute. My car is off the road till Friday.

shit!

ensco
04-22-2009, 05:05 PM

Bastard who was supposed to be driving me in and using my extra, backed out at the last minute. My car is off the road till Friday.

shit!

that hurts

ExiledRed
04-22-2009, 05:10 PM
that hurts

Tell me about it,

It was going to be the first game where somebody else did the driving too.

I'm bouncing off the walls trying to find mobile people who want to go, and go like, now.

alexintoronto
04-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Tell me about it,

I'm bouncing off the walls trying to find mobile people who want to go, and go like, now.
where are you?

GO TRAIN IT!

TFCREDNWHITE
04-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Tell me about it,

Where do you live???

ensco
04-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Tell me about it,

This has been on my mind for a while. Why can't TFC provide helicopter pickup in these situations?

(sorry friend. this does really suck.)

ExiledRed
04-22-2009, 05:31 PM
where are you?

GO TRAIN IT!

Guelph

trane
04-22-2009, 05:39 PM

shit!

Where are you?

I just saw guelph, I could make it too guelph in an hour. I hate mid week games, they are almost impossible for me to make.

Dirk Diggler
04-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Were are you?

Guelph.

trane
04-22-2009, 05:44 PM
As I said I hate mid-week games, I try to hold on to the tickets just in case I can make it, but more then half the time I just cannot. Fucking waste. I may still make it to tonight though, probably 20 minutes after the game starts.

ExiledRed
04-22-2009, 05:56 PM
I live right downtown.

Trane. If it takes you an hour to get here, we wont get to the stadium till at least 2 hours, we'll arrive close to the final whistle I promise.

I think I've abandoned hope.

But I'll definitely make sunday.

TFC USA
04-22-2009, 05:58 PM
If anyone can get me a stream I'd be delighted.

ArsenalSooner
04-22-2009, 05:58 PM
where can i find the game online? anyone know?

ExiledRed
04-22-2009, 05:59 PM
If anyone can get me a stream I'd be delighted.

me too, I don care if its illegal, I've already paid twice to see the match. grrrr

graeme117
04-22-2009, 06:00 PM
http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

there is a link here

graeme117
04-22-2009, 06:02 PM
exiled i feel your pain, this is the first home game i've ever missed (although i just have an exam, i didn't get stranded by a buddy in guelph)

trane
04-22-2009, 06:03 PM
I live right downtown.

Trane. If it takes you an hour to get here, we wont get to the stadium till at least 2 hours, we'll arrive close to the final whistle I promise.

I think I've abandoned hope.

But I'll definitely make sunday.

After fighting to clear my scheduale so that I could leave early, I called home to have my wife get my tickets ready for me, on my way to the stadium, she told me she gave them aways, because she knows that I have a hard time making mid week games. Fuck me.

jloome
04-22-2009, 06:05 PM
After fighting to clear my scheduale so that I could leave early, I called home to have my wife get my tickets ready for me, on my way to the stadium, she told me she gave them aways, because she knows that I have a hard time making mid week games. Fuck me.

Don't you just love 'em?

Put it this way guys, at least you get to go to games. We'll probably get out to a Seattle or LA-based game this year, but otherwise, I've had to make do with the boob tube permanently, being in Edmonton. ANd tonight'll be the first time I'll have missed most of a match, as I'm still at work for two more hours.

trane
04-22-2009, 06:07 PM
^ If you ever make it to TO, I will give you a tickets, just let me know ahead of time.

Ladies Love Julius James
04-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Ouch Trane that's harsh Wuh DI Ass.

trane
04-22-2009, 06:10 PM
^ Its my fault, I should have had them with me. The problem she says she asked me like Monday, if she could. She probably did, while I was under a pile of work, and thinking about another 100 things. That is how my secretray and assistants get their holidays approved, they find the moment I am the bussiest, and I am like "yeah sure, whatever".

BC101
04-22-2009, 06:12 PM
http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

there is a link here
stream not working for me...

Ladies Love Julius James
04-22-2009, 06:12 PM
It starts 7:30 so by then I assume they'll be released. The streams that is.

dantdot
04-22-2009, 06:14 PM
You STHs have the pleasure of watching a home game with the rest us peasants for once :D

stream not working for me...

It'll work at gametime.

maninb
04-22-2009, 06:14 PM
That TV doesn't work...Any links to the streaming of the game?

TFCAlbertaGirl
04-22-2009, 06:15 PM
no chat for the far away fans.......

trane
04-22-2009, 06:15 PM
It is funny how the closer to game time we come, the more I become like Rocker, Mighty TFC 2008. When I am in the stands I become belicouse and angry at the very sight of the "enemy" jerseys.

DRock
04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Is the stream in spanish or is it the goltv stream?

Ladies Love Julius James
04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
The last time I was in a match day thread by halftime I had turned it into a complete MILF discussion LOL

TFCREDNWHITE
04-22-2009, 06:17 PM
You STHs have the pleasure of watching a home game with the rest us peasants for once :D

It'll work at gametime.

kewl, thanks!

trane
04-22-2009, 06:17 PM
^ Just keep your self-abuse stories to a minimum. PLEASE.

TFCREDNWHITE
04-22-2009, 06:18 PM
BTW,

Changes from last week to the starting line-up are:

DeRo, Harmse, Ibby ---- OUT

Dichio, Velez, Vitti -----IN!!!

Ladies Love Julius James
04-22-2009, 06:19 PM
The wanking? LOL I don't abuse my self. For the record Chivas is paying 3-1 so you know who I'm rooting for. But I won't be a dick and root Chivas.

DRock
04-22-2009, 06:19 PM
So we're playing 3 up top?

TFCREDNWHITE
04-22-2009, 06:20 PM
So we're playing 3 up top?

I think Vitti is being allowed to roam in behind the strikers..

trane
04-22-2009, 06:21 PM
BTW,

Changes from last week to the starting line-up are:

DeRo, Harmse, Ibby ---- OUT

Dichio, Velez, Vitti -----IN!!!

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Dichio is in , I am not there. FUCK. FUCK, FUCK. FUCK. Damn it. Finaly. DIchio and Vitti, togethe. I am finding a bar to see this. For the moment I believe. I hope it is true. What the fuck was he waiting for.

trane
04-22-2009, 06:22 PM
The wanking? LOL I don't abuse my self. For the record Chivas is paying 3-1 so you know who I'm rooting for. But I won't be a dick and root Chivas.

hahaha, I was trying to be discreet.

boban
any online feeds that work?

TFCREDNWHITE
and VELEZ FOR HARMSE!!!!

WHY wasn't that done earlier!???

Ladies Love Julius James
04-22-2009, 06:24 PM
hahaha, I was trying to be discreet.

haha when I seen self abuse I was thinking whips and chains LOL I don't go down that route. Anyways I've quoted one of your posts so I could disect it in about 3 hours. Left it in the RCT.

sulfur
04-22-2009, 06:24 PM
no chat for the far away fans.......
no high level mods here to set it up. alas.

adamdz
04-22-2009, 06:26 PM
I made an outside chat if anyone wants to join in.

http://www.tinychat.com/9xhlt

TFCAlbertaGirl
04-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Is Jack the only one who sets up the game day chats? I hate f5!

TFC USA
04-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Holy hell I think we can win this with these changes.

Batman
do you guys not see the chat?

sulfur
Is Jack the only one who sets up the game day chats? I hate f5!
he's the primary guy, yes.

and the silly boy's at the game. what's he thinking!? ;)

TFCAlbertaGirl
no high level mods here to set it up. alas.
I C oops

sulfur
fo you guys not see the chat?
no. right now it's a mods only thing.

Batman
04-22-2009, 06:29 PM
no. right now it's a mods only thing.

I'm a mod but I dont know how to chat it.. give me a few minutes.

TFCAlbertaGirl
04-22-2009, 06:29 PM
do you guys not see the chat?
um no chat here

sulfur
04-22-2009, 06:30 PM
no, i mean by mods only.. only mods can see it. the average peon, sadly, cannot.

TFCAlbertaGirl
04-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Owe you a beer if you can figure it out!

graeme117
04-22-2009, 06:34 PM
there is a goltv stream for tvu users on atdhe. if you click on live tv at the top... i'm on a mac, and the atdhe mediaplayer stream is showing little league baseball lol

boban
04-22-2009, 06:35 PM
any live online video feeds ??!!!
Thank You

TFCREDNWHITE
How come the stream is showing stupid boys softball!!! WTF!!!?

Batman
Sorry folks, I have no control to modify the chat..I can do threads and posts but there's nothing here that I can change about the chat. I wish I could. Must be some higher level mod thing.

dantdot
04-22-2009, 06:36 PM
loool the feed is showing college baseball, it's in extra-innings fuck

boban
04-22-2009, 06:37 PM
How come the stream is showing stupid boys softball!!! WTF!!!?
Exactly.

Anyone having luck elsewhere with a feed?

sulfur
04-22-2009, 06:37 PM
game thread open now: http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=12468

TFCAlbertaGirl
04-22-2009, 06:38 PM
hear Red Thunder clear as day!

boban
04-22-2009, 06:38 PM
and there is fuck all on MLS match center!!!

TFCREDNWHITE
04-22-2009, 06:39 PM
loool the feed is showing college baseball, it's in extra-innings fuck

Damn it!! hurry up and switch over to the game already!!:mad: