PDA

View Full Version : No Serioux,maybe no DeRo for Chivas game !

tfc007
04-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Its bad enough we cant beat Dallas with these two players,now we are going to face the number one team in MLS without them.This according to some of the local papers.Boys this season is starting to look like a nightmare !

Nuvinho
04-20-2009, 07:44 AM
Serioux' injury looked more like a cramp. DeRo, I'd shut him down til May 2nd (if that is too early).

But now with having a 22 man roster (not counting OW) comes into play, who can fill in.

Dale_Rojo
04-20-2009, 08:06 AM
yay maybe vitti will get some playing time.... most likley he wont =,(

Carts
04-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Carver says Dero is out for Wednesday, and probably the weekend...

There was no mention of Serioux, so I'm thinking cramp as well...

Carts...

Ossington Mental Youth
04-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Its brutal but itll force Carver to try something different and something good might come from it. Not that we currently rely on DeRo too much at this point but i do think we could be playing him in a different position with a greater benefit as well as giving other players (Vitti, Ahem or even Dichio) time up front as strikers

Red CB Toronto
04-20-2009, 08:51 AM
It is really means that we have 20 players to choose from as the Gambians are projects and Sayang can not even play until August 1st, Right off the bat I can not understand that the 24th roster spot has not been filled even with a stop gap type player just to give the team a functional heathy body.

Ossington Mental Youth
04-20-2009, 09:00 AM
i would assume its because we have a player already coming come July or whatever and that we wouldnt necessarily be able to get rid of the guy (the temp that is)

Phil
04-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Velez can play, but hopefully Serioux is fine and Velez can take over for Harmse.

DeRo being out could be a good thing. There is far too much confusion in our midfield IMO.