Dichio - n/a

Carver - 2

Mikey
04-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Brennan a 4? knock 2 off that.

Davenport
04-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Brennan a 4? knock 2 off that.
Not a 4 for his defending, but every time he went forward he knocked a decent ball in. Let's call it a 3.
He has to play left mid..but Carver can't see that.

Batman
04-19-2009, 08:22 PM
I think I'm being as fair as possible.

Frei - 6 (couldnt be faulted on anything)
Wynne - 5
Serioux - 7
Harmse - 4
Brennan - 4
Robinson - 4
Guevara - 3
Cronin - 4
Ibrahim - 3
Barrett - 4 (I was thinking about a 2 until he finally potted one.)
De Rosario - 4 (the give away was a killer)

subs:
Vitti - 3
Velez - n/a
Dichio - n/a

Carver - 3

tfc007
04-19-2009, 08:40 PM
I Will say 0 for starting 10 players,1 for the keeper,bench who gives a fuck,Carver, cant rate him,because he is so fucken stupid in his decision making, it is not worth rating.Who the fuck is losing 3-2 and brings in a defender with about 5 mins left and bring on Dichio on the 90 minute. Carver must be smoking some good crack!

boban
04-19-2009, 08:42 PM
I think I'm being as fair as possible.

Frei - 6 (couldnt be faulted on anything)
How's about goal #1?
Dallas heads it in from 4 metres out and he is sitting on the line waiting for what?

Redpunkfiddle
04-19-2009, 08:44 PM
How's about goal #1?
Dallas heads it in from 4 metres out and he is sitting on the line waiting for what?

Waiting for his defenders not to give away a free header?

TFC RealDeal RPB
04-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Frei - 5
Wynne - 3
Serioux - 4
Harmse - 4
Brennan - 4
Robinson - 3
Guevara - 3
Cronin - 4
Ibrahim - 1
Barrett - 4
De Rosario - 3

subs:
Vitti - 3
Velez - n/a
Dichio - n/a

Carver - 2

Serioux was at least a 6 or 7

boban
04-19-2009, 08:50 PM
^^ Worked real good for him.
The goal was mere metres form him.
That area is the goalies domain. He should be getting out and claiming everything in sight that close. You catch it, or, if you cannot catch it, punch the shit out of it and get it out of the danger area.

mighty_torontofc_2008
04-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Frei.........7
Wynne.....7 unlucky
Serioux.....7
Harmse.....6
Brennan....2 time for a new capt?
Robinson...5
Guevara....5
Cronin.......5
Ibrahim.....,5
Barrett......6 it had to come
DeRo.........1
Vitti.........5
Carver......7 good job at blasting the offical

trane
04-20-2009, 06:04 AM
^ Are you sure you were not watching the French TFC?

RedsYNWA
04-20-2009, 07:01 AM
Frei.........6 no help
Wynne.....5 unlucky
Serioux.....8 best player by far vs. Dallas
Harmse.....6 wow no complaints from last game
Brennan....2 should be benched
Robinson...5 typicall, should be captain
Guevara....5 solid good balls
Cronin.......4 good effort
Ibrahim.....2 this kid is a joke 70% of the time
Barrett......5 it's about time
DeRo.........3 horrible giveaway
Vitti.........5 why didn't he start
Carver......0 a monkey could do better

Oldtimer
04-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Fox Soccer commentators 1 (only because they correctly called the players' names)

Really stupid commentary.
Said that Robbo was the captain (obviously don't know that the arm band tells who is the captain).
Thought that Dallas' diving was "clever, drawing the foul"
They need some real football commentators who know the game.

Dale_Rojo
04-20-2009, 08:10 AM
How Do you Rate Vitti a 3 , what happend to the less than 10 Mins playing rule?? lmao

fuck carver i saw his favoritism along way off , if vitti isint in next game im going to bottle that ugly man

CoachGT
04-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Comments on a few things:

As a team, too many giveaways on short, hard passes. Trying to play a high tempo possession game only works if everyone is in the right position most (90%) of the time. Otherwise, you have two men colliding going for the ball. Happened often last night, meaning either communication is poor or execution is poor. I choose both. Perhaps slowing it down a little might help.

DeRo - sub-par game. Just didn't seem to have a good touch. 3 at best
Guevara - compared to earlier games, didn't have control of the ball. Too many short passes got away. 3
Barrett - scored, made chances occur but didn't finish. 5 for the goal, 4 if he hadn't scored.
Ibrahim - looked more comfortable with the ball, played well down the lines, good possession and control. Needs another 20 pounds so that he isn't blown off the ball by a strong wind. 5
Robbo - tough play on the first goal, but recovered for the most part. But the holding mids are as responsible for the defence as the fullbacks. 3 - he can play better than this.
Defence in general - 3. Nobody appeared to be commanding the troops at the back. If it wasn't for clout the ball away, we'd have little defence at all. Serioux was the best of the bunch, at least in trying to control the ball and move it back up field, solid at dispossession of the opponent.
Frei - 6 - couldn't be blamed for what I saw.

Substitutions - inconsequential.

If the measure of a coach is whether he is getting the best of his players, right now I'd say Carver is in a little trouble. But DeRo, Brennan, Guevara were there in physical presence, but you need desire and execution as well. I didn't see much of either from the team in general but particularly from the guys you expect to lead the team.

I don't know if anyone out there saw Dichio's reaction to the handball call - it was in the background on one of the camera angles. Put his head into his hands - knew the call was being made. You knew from the reaction how much it hurt him!

This team won't win if the best performing players on the pitch are Ibby, Frei and Cronin.

Carts
04-20-2009, 09:26 AM
If the measure of a coach is whether he is getting the best of his players, right now I'd say Carver is in a little trouble.

I think Carver is in trouble - as he let it slip in his post game media scrum...

When talking about the ref and the penalty call he said something along the lines of "...when your jobs threatened, and on the line, and you get decisions like that..."

I think its fair to say, after hearing that, that he is feeling the heat from management/ownership...

Carts...

nimamalek
04-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Frei - 5 none of the goals were really his fault, might have come out on the first goal but it was a low in swinger, tough to get to
Wynne - 5 unlucky handball at the end, controlled Vandenberg well
Serioux - 7 played a great game, controlled the game at the back, TFCs best player
Harmse - 5 aside from a missed clearance I thought he played well, might have been a little more aggressive on the cooper goal
Brennan - 5 nothing special here, was pretty much invisible this game
Robinson - 5 should have taken cooper down after the dero give away
Guevara - 4 nice setup for the barrett goal, but didnt control the game, gave too many passes away
Cronin - 5 was invisible, although he and Wynne contolled Vandenberg
Ibrahim - 6 nice cross field pass for the second goal, was the better man on his side of the field, set up barrett nicely in the first half although barrett missed the easy chance
Barrett - 3 the first Dallas goal was his fault, his man I believe, and should have had one in the first half
De Rosario - 3 I dont know what he was thinking on the second Dallas goal, and I didnt see him create anything
Vitti - 5 brought the ball down well, came back to collect the ball well and put in a great cross in the little time he had. He was basically doing what Dero should have been doing all game, i would start vitti/dichio next game if I was carver