PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Satveer7
04-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Hows it going fellow supporters, I've just been lucky enough to get well, basically, what is an unconventional season pass (long story). My issue is as follows, my seats are in section 125, I've sat there before and the area me and my friend are going to be occupying, isn't well, the liveliest. Us being the supporters we are envy those in the corner 15-20 deep chanting all game, I was wondering would those supporters who are at the corner flag (top left of the pitch towards the beer garden) mind if we joined them in "the bunker". OR if any 125 sec. supporters are willing to get something going. Also, where do you RPB's chill before the game? Anywhere near BMO I would assume you do? Appreciate it in advance Cheers.

London
04-19-2009, 09:53 AM
the group in 127 is NEE, best if you posed this question on there board but i dont see why it would be a problem as long as you respect peoples space and dont act like a an idiot.

Satveer7
04-19-2009, 10:04 AM
Fair enough, I just can't sit there chanting with 1 other guy and being stared down by the soccer moms who aren't as passionate about the game, complaining about me blocking their view. Plus if I'm going to jump and chant it might as well be with those who are already doing it. With that being said I'm all about acting sensibly and respecting personal space :).

rocker
04-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Fair enough, I just can't sit there chanting with 1 other guy and being stared down by the soccer moms who aren't as passionate about the game, complaining about me blocking their view. Plus if I'm going to jump and chant it might as well be with those who are already doing it. With that being said I'm all about acting sensibly and respecting personal space :).

what row are you in?

are you that drunk guy down by row 7 who always turns around and stands there waving at his buddies in the back and does these lame chants while swearing in front of the kids behind him?

flatpicker
04-19-2009, 11:34 AM
You see Satveer... there are no "Quick Questions" in this forum.
Everything posted gets blown up into a magnificent storm of jibber-jabber and ramblings.

H Bomb
04-19-2009, 11:35 AM
HEY!, stop your rambling Jibber Jabber!!

ExiledRed
04-19-2009, 11:40 AM
Jibber Jabber?

Kyle, you fuckin' kill me!

Mikey
04-19-2009, 11:53 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jibber_Jabber :rolleyes:

JDG
04-19-2009, 11:56 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/JDeG/Jibberjabber.jpg

1. jibberjabber jibberjabber means verbal comotion, or talking in a way that annoys anyone present. and can be replied to with the phrase "quit your jibberjabber margo you fool"
"mandy poles arn't they great blah blah blah"
"quit your jibberjabber margo you fool"

Eisa5AZ20W0&feature=related

Parkdale
04-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Also, where do you RPB's chill before the game? Anywhere near BMO I would assume you do?

now there's a "quick question"!

on Saturday Afternoon games, we do a tailgate in the parking lot just to the East of BMO. Look for the red tents. If it's not an afternoon game, we meet up at Shoeless Joe's on King street West (at Dufferin).

short answer.

H Bomb
04-19-2009, 11:58 AM
now there's a "quick question"!

on Saturday Afternoon games, we do a tailgate in the parking lot just to the East of BMO. Look for the red tents. If it's not an afternoon game, we meet up at Shoeless Joe's on King street West (at Dufferin).

short answer.

Nahhhhh......Parking lot/Shoe Joes (king/dufferin)

that's a short answer

Satveer7
04-19-2009, 11:59 AM
what row are you in?

are you that drunk guy down by row 7 who always turns around and stands there waving at his buddies in the back and does these lame chants while swearing in front of the kids behind him?

hahaha no im not this guy, I've yet to go to a game this season, but am familiar with the section cause I've sat there a few times prior. And flatpicker I guess your right brother. On a sidenote this United game better end with us in the finals.

H Bomb
04-19-2009, 12:00 PM
^^Who TFC? that's the only US on this website!!:D

Roogsy
04-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Hows it going fellow supporters, I've just been lucky enough to get well, basically, what is an unconventional season pass (long story). My issue is as follows, my seats are in section 125, I've sat there before and the area me and my friend are going to be occupying, isn't well, the liveliest. Us being the supporters we are envy those in the corner 15-20 deep chanting all game, I was wondering would those supporters who are at the corner flag (top left of the pitch towards the beer garden) mind if we joined them in "the bunker". OR if any 125 sec. supporters are willing to get something going. Also, where do you RPB's chill before the game? Anywhere near BMO I would assume you do? Appreciate it in advance Cheers.

While I do not want to bring down your enthusiasm dude...125 is NOT a supporters section. You are getting incredibly close to the midfield "prawn" seats and it is mostly a section where you will find soccer enthusiasts that are there to watch, observe and perhaps sing along at the rare opportune moment, but not much else. I have seats there but I usually wind up selling them to older friends, my dad or business associates that are not "supporters". Because of my choice to "go crazy", I choose to be in the south stands. I would not recommend trying to force this section to become something it is not. The same for any other section in the stadium that is not a supporters section.

Satveer7
04-19-2009, 12:11 PM
I totally hear you, and that's why I was wondering if I could just make my way into an area like the aforementioned one (127 NEE). That would be a tad easier than trying to row up a relatively laid back section.

H Bomb
04-19-2009, 12:14 PM
you should go for it dude...but again, that's not this supporters group. They're our good friends the North End Elite (NEE) and you should definitely post this on their forum

Satveer7
04-19-2009, 12:17 PM
O alright sounds good, appreciate all the comments folks keep supporting boys

Lennon
04-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Stnad wherever you want ... I never have a problem getting into 112 and I went to most games last year and the 2 this year ..

ExiledRed
04-19-2009, 03:48 PM
Stnad wherever you want ... I never have a problem getting into 112 and I went to most games last year and the 2 this year ..

That's fine, but if you've sneaked in and you're standing in front of my seats, Im going to ask you to move, not to budge up so I can barely fit in my spot sideways, but to move somewhere else.

Lennon
04-19-2009, 05:16 PM
That's fine ... there's always room somewhere in the section ...

werewolf
04-19-2009, 05:20 PM
you can still be an RPB, regardless of what section you are in.