PDA

View Full Version : Who thought CV2 would be a good idea?

Calvin
04-16-2009, 09:16 AM
I dont know how many of you watch TFC TV. But there is this fucking moronic kid named "CV 2", who has a weekly segment. Pardon me if he is actually handicapped, and this is some sort of charity. I think he must be someone's son. He uses the same retarded vocabulary over and over again, incorrectly, and has 0 charisma. Gives off this vibe that he thinks hes hot shit, but really is clearly very incapable of doing this job and unintelligent for his age. This is the most boring and aggravating segment ive ever seen, he never has anything interesting or insightful to say and he bothers those who he interviews. He is just shit. If you get a kid to do this sort of thing, either they are cute, or surprisingly insightful, such that you are entertained that they are able to do this job at a level beyond their years. He does everything much worse than the average kid his age. I think the real solution for TFC is to sack him and then we'll see the goals roll in.

I dont know how many of you watch TFC TV. But there is this fucking brilliant kid named "CV 2", who has a weekly segment. I think he must be someone VERY special's son, you know the someone im talking about. He uses dynamic and enlightening vocabulary inexorably, incorrectly, and has incredible charisma. Gives off this endearing vibe, but really is clearly quite capable of doing this job and intelligent for his age. This is the most interesting and enjoyable segment ive ever seen, he always has something interesting or insightful to say and he appeases those who he interviews. He is just awesome. If you get a kid to do this sort of thing, either they are cute, or surprisingly insightful, such that you are entertained that they are able to do this job at a level beyond their years. He does everything much much than the average kid his age. I think the real solution for TFC is to promote him and then we'll see the goals roll in.

Praise this genius.

Jack
04-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Yeah...way to take a dump on a kid. :rolleyes:

Parkdale
04-16-2009, 09:19 AM
FYI - the original post:

I dont know how many of you watch TFC TV. But there is this fucking moronic kid named "CV 2", who has a weekly segment. Pardon me if he is actually handicapped, and this is some sort of charity. I think he must be someone's son. He uses the same retarded vocabulary over and over again, incorrectly, and has 0 charisma. Gives off this vibe that he thinks hes hot shit, but really is clearly very incapable of doing this job and unintelligent for his age. This is the most boring and aggravating segment ive ever seen, he never has anything interesting or insightful to say and he bothers those who he interviews. He is just shit. If you get a kid to do this sort of thing, either they are cute, or surprisingly insightful, such that you are entertained that they are able to do this job at a level beyond their years. He does everything much worse than the average kid his age. I think the real solution for TFC is to sack him and then we'll see the goals roll in.

hahaha.... he's a child and no worse than any of the other muppets that you see on YTV or TVO Kids.
and like Jack said.... he's a kid. If you want older, slicker content, watch the Rollin' with Rickets segments.
and if you want Underground Pirate Video material...... you know who to ask.

Calvin
04-16-2009, 09:22 AM
First things first, buddy is not a whole lot older than me, so I can dump all I want. Second, I've been a TVO kid so im entitled to this.

What does CV2 stand for? Surely not anything to do with a CV, because hes a borderliner. Cum Vacuum 2?

Jack
04-16-2009, 09:24 AM
First things first, buddy is not a whole lot older than me, so I can dump all I want. Second, I've been a TVO kid so im entitled to this.
Then do it somewhere else. You're not "entitled" to post anything on this message board. It's a privilege accorded to you at our discretion, so use it wisely.

Yohan
04-16-2009, 09:24 AM
and if you want Underground Pirate Video material...... you know who to ask.
do you have brochures? yaaaaar

rocker
04-16-2009, 09:25 AM

What does CV2 stand for. Surely not anything to do with a CV, because hes a borderliner. Cum Vacuum 2?

call TFC and sign up to the do the segment yourself, so we can dump on you.

Calvin
04-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Then do it somewhere else. You're not "entitled" to post anything on this message board. It's a privilege accorded to you at our discretion, so use it wisely.

Make sure you dont trip on all your power.

Obviously I am saying I am entitled to having this opinion.

ExiledRed

If CV2 is older than you. then go nuts..insult away. Just dont expect us to join in.

I think he could be worse, like say....'Daniel Cook' for instance.

Nodoubtguy

What does CV2 stand for? Surely not anything to do with a CV, because hes a borderliner. Cum Vacuum 2?

Chill the fuck out!!!

Krasno.pL.
04-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Let the kid have his fun man.
dont watch it.. its 2 minutes a week.
lol

Ageroo
04-16-2009, 09:29 AM

How is him informing you that you can't say anything you want abusing his power....this is a moderated message board.....:noidea:

Calvin
04-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Id rather watch some kid that deserves it, (maybe from regent park) and whose daddy isnt whoever this kids dad is.

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=652

Carts
04-16-2009, 09:30 AM
I'm begining to think CV2 stole Calvin's g/f or something...

He's bitter for being a young kid...

Carts...

Parkdale

you are entitled to any opinion you like, HOWEVER
posting it in here is not a god-given right. In fact, it's a privilege.

Calvin
How is him informing you that you can say anything you want abusing his power....this is a moderated message board.....:noidea:

you didnt pick up a threatening tone?

Jack
04-16-2009, 09:31 AM

Listen, Calvin, I don't like to ban people, but you are pushing all the right buttons right now.

You basically posted a very aggressive personal attack on someone who many of us happen to know personally.

Could the segment be better? Probably. Does that give you the right to take a shit on him on our message board? Absolutely not.

You are free to hold whatever opinion you like, but we are not obliged to be your platform for a personal attack.

It has nothing to do with "tripping on all my power" and everything to do with adhering to the guidelines of the forum I administrate on behalf of the RPB which is paid for fully by the group (with a good chunk coming out of my own pocket).

If you have a problem with that, then I invite you to post your rants elsewhere. If you would like to continue to participate in this message board, then you will respect the rules of the board.

Parkdale
04-16-2009, 09:32 AM

jack has a very soothing 'radio voice'. His warnings usually put people to sleep, then the banning doesn't hurt as much.

trane
04-16-2009, 09:33 AM

What the fuck are you somekind of media critic/wanabee hooligan? Give up kid.

Ageroo
04-16-2009, 09:34 AM

If I said no...would you agree with me anyway? Maybe read over what he wrote another time......:)

BFin
04-16-2009, 09:34 AM
I don't think the segment is very good either, so I stopped watching. It's not tough.
Just stop clicking on the link.
I swear, you wont see him anymore!

BFin
04-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Only once, when Jack poked me with one of the drum sticks.
I thought for sure he was going to turn Gonzo on me.
If there is one thing I can say about Jack, it's that he has crazy eyes...all the time. Everytime he walks into a room I get the feeling that 'shit' is about to go down.

Calvin
04-16-2009, 09:36 AM
You basically posted a very aggressive personal attack on someone who many of us happen to know personally.

are you serious?

if you think the op is bad, by all means delete it. i thought some tfc talk might be since the top threads are mlb, ohl, marlies etc..

Parkdale
Just stop clicking on the link.
I swear, you wont see him anymore!

not me.

CV2 stands outside my window and does his whole segment live.
I've tried unplugging the computer, but the kid just doesn't stop!

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2009/voiceandvisionmasksmall.jpg

+

http://blog.newsweek.com/photos/levelup/images/original/John-Cusack-in-the-1989-film-_2200_Say-Anything_2C002200_-courtesy-EW.com.aspx

Jack
are you serious?

if you think the op is bad, by all means delete it. i thought some tfc talk might be since the top threads are mlb, ohl, marlies etc..
I would love to understand how attacking CV2 is "TFC talk"

Calvin, I suggest you take a step away from the keyboard and go outside. It's a beautiful day and it's not worth getting into a shitstorm over something like this.

This attack on CV2 is petty and smacks of jealousy on your part.

Fushida
04-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Is it THAT hard to fast foward through that part? I do it every week :rolleyes: Ever occur to you that this section might be used to cater to the younger TFC fans/crowd? Sheesh.

For a kid who's supposedly around CV2's age, you're not making yourself look much more "mature" than him by pissing on everyone's opinions.

BFin
RUN PARKKDAALLLEEEE

T1000 CV2 is going to Say Anything the shit out of your place!!!!!

trane
are you serious?

What does your comment have to do with TFC?

Yohan
04-16-2009, 09:39 AM

opinions are like assholes. everyone's got one

there is no such thing as free speech on moderated boards

PS: grow up

Calvin
04-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Calvin, I suggest you take a step away from the keyboard and go outside. It's a beautiful day and it's not worth getting into a shitstorm over something like this.

This attack on CV2 is petty and smacks of jealousy on your part.

K, first off, I didnt say we were the same age. I im quite certain I am in no way jealous of young CV.

secondly, its not nice where I am, im in Paamiut, Denmark (Greenland), its not nice at all, so unfortunately going outside is not the same. im not worried or panicked, and nor should you be.

FluSH
04-16-2009, 09:41 AM
This board has reached new lows... what is going on with people? Is it the recession? is it Toronto FC? is it the argyle scarf?

Parkdale
04-16-2009, 09:42 AM
is it the argyle scarf?

naw.... that's keeping it classy.

classy argyle peeps wouldn't make fun of children. Especially children who you aren't forced to watch.

now back to my prawns....

Nodoubtguy
This board has reached new lows... what is going on with people? Is it the recession? is it Toronto FC? is it the argyle scarf?

why is this thread still here???

Ageroo

might be the argyle......:D

Ageroo
04-16-2009, 09:43 AM
why is this thread still here???

I agree Sal....but it is like a train wreck that you can't turn away from........

jwfm1985
04-16-2009, 09:43 AM
are you serious?

Who pissed in your wheaties this morning?

Jack
04-16-2009, 09:44 AM
K, first off, I didnt say we were the same age. I im quite certain I am in no way jealous of young CV.

secondly, its not nice where I am, im in Paamiut, Denmark (Greenland), its not nice at all, so unfortunately going outside is not the same. im not worried or panicked, and nor should you be.
Too bad. I guess you're stuck indoors.

It still doesn't mean you can post personal attacks, end of story. I'm done talking about this.

nobodybeatsthewiz
04-16-2009, 09:45 AM
remember when garth brooks created his alter-ego, chris gaines?

i mean, WTF was up with that?!?!

Nodoubtguy
Can we send an argyle scarf to Denmark to cheer this guy up??

Parkdale
but seriously.... what's up with that freaking hawk?
thing shits all over the place, and tried to take my toupee once!
Fuck.... I know it's only like 10 years old, but come on hawk, grow up!
I don't know how that hawk got it's job, but that's some serious nepotism there.

actually, I'm just jealous because I can't fly

Fushida
04-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Can we send an argyle scarf to Denmark to cheer this guy up??

We should get CV2 to sign it :noidea:

Ageroo
04-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Well...the first post has been edited now.......interesting read now.....:rolleyes:

BFin
04-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Anybody go outside today?
Quite the pleasant walk from the subway this morning.
I hear this weekends supposed to be beautiful

(Creating random chat thread)

trane
but seriously.... what's up with that freaking hawk?
thing shits all over the place, and tried to take my toupee once!
Fuck.... I know it's only like 10 years old, but come on hawk, grow up!
I don't know how that hawk got it's job, but that's some serious nepotism there.

actually, I'm just jealous because I can't fly

I think he has been trained to shit on the prawn seats. Just make sure he does not steal your prawns from your sandwhich/cocktail.

Section225
I hate the CV2 segment...so i skip it.

Calvin, I suggest you do the same. It's meant for kids, and Im sure many of them enjoy it.

Your info says you live in Montreal - why not become a Limp Act supporter?

BFin
04-16-2009, 09:53 AM
this thread deserves the bfin work.....
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9361/bfinface.jpg

FACEPALM

Carts
04-16-2009, 09:54 AM

Nice weather = patio drinking :drinking:

BFin
04-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Random Thursday night Patio drinking?!

Carter
04-16-2009, 09:56 AM

Damn you guys, i gotta work at 6am tomorrow and pay day isnt' till tomorrow. :(

Carts
04-16-2009, 09:59 AM

We can invite Calvin & CV2... :drinking:

Do they have fake ID's...?

GrimsbyTown
Most aweseome thread ever in the history of awesomely ridiculously stupid threads.

Teh interwebs is brokin, go outside plz.

kthxbai

BFin
lol
dumb thread....HIJACKED!

Carter
04-16-2009, 10:02 AM
We can invite Calvin & CV2... :drinking:

Do they have fake ID's...?

Calvin is in Denmark/Greenland.... so no we can't, hes not aloud to come,

but CV2 we can just give his dad a call at FO and see if they all wanna come out make it a Family night.

Hell fake IDS, he doesn't need one when hes with the RPBs, CV2 is one of us remember!!!

Parkdale
04-16-2009, 10:07 AM
did someone say outside?

BFin
04-16-2009, 10:10 AM
just got word, calvin is on his way here to confront us all...at least he found some good weather
http://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/outside-airplane-window-funny-1.jpg

James17930
04-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Have you guys noticed how much older CV2 looks this season?

We're gonna get to watch him grow up right before our eyes. :hat:

Kickit09
04-16-2009, 10:35 AM
calvin is right though. CV2 is the son of CV senior (i wont say his name) who is in charge of marketing/online communications for TFC. i don't hate CV2 like calvin does, but i do agree that those segments are terrible and the only reason CV2 is doing it is because of who his father is.

Jack
04-16-2009, 10:37 AM
calvin is right though. CV2 is the son of CV senior (i wont say his name) who is in charge of marketing/online communications for TFC. i don't hate CV2 like calvin does, but i do agree that those segments are terrible and the only reason CV2 is doing it is because of who his father is.
Which is fine. I think many people will agree that they're not the greatest segments. But no need to go overboard on the kid.

eustacchio
04-16-2009, 10:39 AM
I thought you were talking about the poetry magazine Contemporary Verse 2 at first.

Parkdale
04-16-2009, 10:46 AM

they don't need Oscar winning talent for a little segment like that.
Also, it's clearly not marketed to us, so there might be a segment
of TFC ticket holders who actually like the kid. Who knows.... who cares?

side note:

that guy in all those videos on redpatchboys.tv is a total douchebag.
He only got that job because he's related to the camerman / director / editor.

:cool::cool::cool:

poppamidnight
04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
a - buddy needs to chill and not rag on a kid
b - TFC TV stinks the joint out...

so with b, why the heck are you picking on the kid?
Rollin w/ Ricketts is quite honestly terrible... the only reason i watch it is because I love TFC and just wanna see the players outside of game situations...so why don't you pick on that?
but the content is just brutal.... Trying to be something it's just failing at - take lessons from Gerry Dee or Cabbie or something....

If your gunna rip it, don't pick on the weakest/most vulnerable link.
If your watching it to be entertained, then your looking in the wrong direction. It's made for TFC fans to add something to their experience outside of the game, not because it's going for an emmy or something....

Try watching Entourage (my personal fav) if your looking to be entertainment,
don't rag on something for not being what you mistakenly took it to be

Martin Groove
04-16-2009, 10:51 AM

then smash your keyboard against the wall, and watch all those buttons go flying, its such a good time

T_Mizz
04-16-2009, 10:51 AM
TFC TV isn't terrible IMO the segments like "Hangin' with CV2" and "Rollin' with Ricketts" I could do without but I like the new inteviews they do and I love the game recap they do and their segments on the TFC academy are great

Martin Groove
04-16-2009, 10:52 AM
naw.... that's keeping it classy.

classy argyle peeps wouldn't make fun of children. Especially children who you aren't forced to watch.

now back to my prawns....

are you wearing that marseille kit as you type this up

T_Mizz
04-16-2009, 10:52 AM
then smash your keyboard against the wall, and watch all those buttons go flying, its such a good time
Why are people still addressing him? It's not like he can read it

Martin Groove
04-16-2009, 10:53 AM

it is nice isnt it, maybe we should have a random kickabout in the middle of yonge street, you know, stop the traffic, and create one of those random but not random tv commercial moments where everyone starts playing soccer

Martin Groove
04-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Why are people still addressing him? It's not like he can read it

i never read page 2, i get all wound up by page 1, i guess its my A.D.D. kicking in, or maybe i dont have ADD, im probably just lazy, yah thats it

Jack
04-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Time to close this one. Calvin's not around to respond so let's not rail on him anymore.