PDA

View Full Version : Why TFC does not suck!!!!!!

Bloor West FC
04-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Because I said so!!!!! Its that simple!!!

Oh and because they don't suck.

YOU SUCK!!!! IF YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT KEEPS SAYING THEY SUCK :) YOU DONT REALLY SUCK, BUT JUST CHILLAX FOR A BIT

AT LEAST WAIT TILL A QUARTER OF THE SEASON GOES BY BEFORE YOU START SAYING TEAMS SUCK.

PLEASE AND THANKS NOW LETS SING AND CHANT FOR THE BEST TFC TEAM YET!!!

DVS
04-15-2009, 09:52 AM
wow everyone is so sensitive about this team

Arnie Knows
04-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Its MY Whole Life ..
sucks but it is

Toronto Gunner
04-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Here here. Now can we can an official ban on saying anything sucks?

Except of course for my vacuum cleaner. It really sucks how little that thing sucks. Stupid sucky vacuum.

TFCREDNWHITE
04-15-2009, 10:02 AM
HHAHAHAHAHAHAAH:D:D:D:D

:drunk::drunk::red::red::red::michael::michael::ro lleyes5::hand::hand:
HAHAHAH

YOU MY FRIEND ARE IN DENIAL...

Refer back to Jack's or Oblio2's post in the other thread...

jabbronies
04-15-2009, 10:02 AM
We need to fire M..oh wait wrong thread.

I like the fact that we're building towards the future and not just getting rid of all the youth for old has beens

trane
04-15-2009, 10:11 AM
We are not Columbus.

Parkdale
04-15-2009, 10:22 AM
We are not Columbus.

not that's a positive thing!

I used to use the old saying "it could always be worse... you could be on fire"
if someone was complaining. Oh you have a migraine? At least you're not on fire!!
now, I will simply say at least you don't live in Ohio.

striker can't score? At least you don't live in Ohio.

Arnie Knows
04-15-2009, 10:25 AM
I say Ronnie Obrien to u Parkdale

Parkdale
04-15-2009, 10:26 AM
I say Ronnie Obrien to u Parkdale

and an Andy Welsh to you!

Arnie Knows
04-15-2009, 10:28 AM
and an Andy Welsh to you!

:canada: You got that Boom boom boom

Parkdale
04-15-2009, 10:33 AM
let me hear you say T-Ohhh....

now it's starting to make sense.

mclaren
04-15-2009, 10:38 AM
wow, slow forum day.

Kooper
04-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Complaining now is almost as dumb as the guy who said that he would cancel his season tickets in January.

Granted we tied on Saturday to the last place team but we lost to Seattle who is second overall and tied Columbus Away a team who you may remember has pretty much the same team that won the league and cup double last year. Those results are nothing to panic over.

Calm Down. It could be worse, we could have Andy Welsh on our team and Parkdale could be on fire.

Parkdale
04-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Calm Down. It could be worse, we could have Andy Welsh on our team and Parkdale could be on fire.

http://alert.soft-systems.net/img/smile/1637.gif

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Oldtimer
04-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Complaining now is almost as dumb as the guy who said that he would cancel his season tickets in January.

Granted we tied on Saturday to the last place team but we lost to Seattle who is second overall and tied Columbus Away a team who you may remember has pretty much the same team that won the league and cup double last year. Those results are nothing to panic over.

... and Seattle lost to a team that we beat.

trane
04-15-2009, 11:05 AM
^ At least you do not live in Ohio.

RedsYNWA
04-15-2009, 11:06 AM
[quote=Bloor West FC;471665]Because I said so!!!!! Its that simple!!!

AT LEAST WAIT TILL A QUARTER OF THE SEASON GOES BY BEFORE YOU START SAYING TEAMS SUCK.

Thats 3 more games to issue JUDGEMENT....TFC 3 strikes and you are OUT

Frank Costanza
04-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Its MY Whole Life ..
sucks but it is
im with you arnie

Redcoe15
04-15-2009, 05:06 PM
AND YOUR POINT IS??? :toetap05:

T_Mizz
04-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Have you never heard the phrase "Toronto Til I Die"? that is why

mighty_torontofc_2008
04-15-2009, 05:13 PM

Mostly they dont want to see it run like the Hockey and Basketball franchises the city has....football is a passoniate sport, that makes it
unique...you go to a hockey game or basketball, ,Baseball and there
is no life.

Bloor West FC
04-15-2009, 05:40 PM
[quote=Bloor West FC;471665]Because I said so!!!!! Its that simple!!!

Thats 3 more games to issue JUDGEMENT....TFC 3 strikes and you are OUT

Ok just wait till the end of the season :).

Super
04-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Things change so fast in football, though. If we go to Dallas and win 3-0 we'll all be over the moon and hailing our team as the greatest in the world - and how we trust in Carver.

Can't wait for that to happen :)

cementhead
04-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Ok we don't Suck. We stink! Just kidding
Toronto Till I Die!

nascarguy
04-15-2009, 05:58 PM
you know what sucks not having Beer Bangers for sale at bmo and the price for food

rocker
04-15-2009, 05:58 PM
hey, i get as pissed off as anyone when TFC doesn't do well.

But the difference is I see things "one game at a time". I can criticize Barrett for having a shit game without having to extrapolate that bad game into more general criticisms about him, Carver, Mo Johnston, MLSE, not making the playoffs etc.

I don't extrapolate a loss, or a tie, or a win into something bigger. If we lose, I'm pissed and disappointed. If we win, I'm happy -- for a few days. Then move on. I know that teams can go on runs, both winning and losing.. i know that it's a long season. I take solace in the fact that even the Shite Bulls could make the MLS Cup... :) I look around the league and see a bunch of imperfect teams and know we'll be in this race right to the end (thanks to parity).

And most importantly, I know we have a game this weekend... and the wednesday next, and the weekend after that.... suweeeeet!

This means when I show up to a match, I don't have a cloud of hatred and worry over my head. It's easier to get pumped up for the next match when you mentally move on from the losses. There's two guys in front of me who always come to the game with criticism in their heads already... they are TFC fans but they are ready to pounce on players when the first mistake happens.

wzhxvy
04-15-2009, 06:04 PM
What frustrates me is that I have personally waited for a long time for meaningful soccer to come to Toronto...and now that we have a team...that I think the team has the potential to be a great club beyond North American over time...we just need to build a tradition of success and attract talent over time...I worry that the greed of MLSE and the incompetence of MO will frustrate so many people that TFC fades into another Toronto loser team...and over time we lose what we have. That is why I care...

Bars92
04-15-2009, 10:29 PM
better than Accrington Stanley:D

Sonny Cheeba
04-15-2009, 10:34 PM
this thread sucks.