PDA

View Full Version : My New Seats In 125 Passion over Peer pressure

Arnie Knows
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM
I have to say I Love my New seats in 125 .. Last Year I was right beside all the mayhem in 110 .

Sure it is Fun to sing and dance but I really enjoy taking in the game from a calmer perspective..
The Poeple I sit around love the atmosphere over in the 113 but prefer to see it from a Far ..

jabbronies
04-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Where did you sit in 110??

Azerban
04-14-2009, 03:13 PM
www.livejournal.com

Yohan
04-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I have to say I Love my New seats in 125 .. Last Year I was right beside all the mayhem in 110 .

Sure it is Fun to sing and dance but I really enjoy taking in the game from a calmer perspective..
The Poeple I sit around love the atmosphere over in the 113 but prefer to see it from a Far ..
so basically, enjoying other people's hardwork. lol

Parkdale
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM

come on now.

not everyone wants to be in a standing/jumping/chanting section.
My seats aren't in the bunker, but I still end up there a few times a year.

Variety = the spice of life

rocker
04-14-2009, 03:22 PM
125.. great section... all the best supporters sit there!

Yohan
04-14-2009, 03:23 PM
come on now.

that's fine, but dude said he enjoys the supports section and the atmosphere they bring. he just doesn't want to do the same thing the supports sections are doing for the atmosphere

Arnie Knows
04-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Where did you sit in 110??

Row 5

jabbronies
04-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Row 5??? I thought everyone sits down in that area anyways??

olegunnar
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Honestly, in the lower bowl/sections, sitting is more of a hastle than standing.

Because of the sightlines you're up....and you're down....oh wait here we go lets stand up again....okay that fizzled out we'll sit down....oh wait time to stand up....oh okay nothing happened lets sit down.

May as well just stay standing to save all the work from all the up downs

Arnie Knows
04-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Row 5??? I thought everyone sits down in that area anyways??

Dude have u been to thegame in that section ??

jabbronies
04-14-2009, 03:58 PM
ya my season seats are in 110. Everyone from Row 20 and up stand up - everyone below sits down.

Arnie Knows
04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
ya my season seats are in 110. Everyone from Row 20 and up stand up - everyone below sits down.

I was forced to stand up every game .. I was also forced to sing and dance .. I love the atmospere but don't want to participate..

jabbronies
04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
The sightlines between 110 and 125 are very similar. You are now just on the otherside of the stadium. That and you are beside the NEE. I don't get how 125 is any different from 110

jabbronies
04-14-2009, 04:01 PM
I was forced to stand up every game .. I was also forced to sing and dance .. I love the atmospere but don't want to participate..

Give it a year ot two...if the NEE get any bigger, they'll be coming for your seat :canada:

Tezza
04-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Haha...I am in row 8 of 110 and was probably one of the guys trying to get you to stand up and force you to "sing and dance" as you say. Sorry bro...but I have to admit...at least you realized it's not for you rather than caused issues for the rest of us that want to join in.

Last year people wanted to sit more in the lower parts of 110 but both games this year more people are standing. Gets a little dodgy in the first couple of rows but give it time.

Arnie Knows
04-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Give it a year ot two...if the NEE get any bigger, they'll be coming for your seat :canada:

I will sting King tut up by the ballzzz before that happens :noidea:

ExiledRed
04-14-2009, 04:07 PM
that's fine, but dude said he enjoys the supports section and the atmosphere they bring. he just doesn't want to do the same thing the supports sections are doing for the atmosphere

That's fine, but are you suggesting that people who choose the sitting areas should dislike the atmosphere or something?

If you find the jumping, cheering and flagwaving to be 'hard work' maybe you should go and get a seat with them too.

We're supporters because that's what we enjoy doing, if it was hard work, and essentially 'not fun' there would be no point.

rocker
04-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Honestly, in the lower bowl/sections, sitting is more of a hastle than standing.

Because of the sightlines you're up....and you're down....oh wait here we go lets stand up again....okay that fizzled out we'll sit down....oh wait time to stand up....oh okay nothing happened lets sit down.

i don't mind it... I find it quite natural that when the play heats up (like a breakaway) you stand up.. when the play dies down, you sit.
80% of the time there's nothing going on worth standing up for anyways

rocker
04-14-2009, 04:09 PM

Are the NEE'ers willing to pay the 900 per seat? ;)

at relocation I actually wanted to go to 123, since i loved those seats during the Canada-Jamaica game... great view of the whole field, private club beneath, padded seats, and cup holders (you don't realize how great cup holders are until the concessions people rip the caps off the soft drinks!).

Section225
04-14-2009, 04:13 PM

Hard work cheering? hahahahah....

I agree with Arnie Knows...the atmosphere is good, but I don't want to be doing that for 90 minutes so my section is perfect for me.

HALLA!

CretanBull
04-14-2009, 04:16 PM
come on now.

It's not polite to sing when your mouth is full of prawn :D

jabbronies
04-14-2009, 04:51 PM

at relocation I actually wanted to go to 123, since i loved those seats during the Canada-Jamaica game... great view of the whole field, private club beneath, padded seats, and cup holders (you don't realize how great cup holders are until the concessions people rip the caps off the soft drinks!).

Ahhhh cup holders. It's like a dream that will never come true for me.

I bet if everyseat had cup holders, people wouldn't be inclinded to throw thier beer on the pitch. They would put thier beer in the holder and they'd be too drunk to remember they even had a beer it would just sit there as oppose to flying in the air.

It's not polite to sing when your mouth is full of prawn :D

hahahahaha zing....

jabbronies
04-14-2009, 04:54 PM

no they won't pay for it. they'll just convert (peer pressure) all the sitters in 125 to stand up. The same way the RPB did for the lower part of 110 that Arnie Knows had...

TorCanSoc
04-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Section 108, right along the centre line. Not a standing and jumping crowd, but man the seats are good. I've been behind the net and in the high up corners for the CMNT games.... I'm sorry but for game viewing they don't compare.

I'd like to catch a game in the crazy section one day. Maybe when I'm younger. :)

Parkdale
04-14-2009, 05:01 PM
.. I was also forced to sing and dance ..

hahaha... that just sounds so funny. "Forced to Dance"

Keyman
04-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Oh my, well this thread will go down the shitter pretty soon.

Kevvv
04-14-2009, 06:21 PM

We can dance if we want to.

Sonny Cheeba
04-14-2009, 06:29 PM
thanks for that Kevvv...... now i have to search for another song to embed in my head.

mlsintoronto
04-14-2009, 07:00 PM

This post reminds me of Mass.

Chevy
04-14-2009, 07:14 PM

Not this year. I'm in the first row (actually Row #4) and we have been standing for both games. There has been a little bitching from behind but most are on their feet.

J .
04-14-2009, 08:37 PM
That's fine, but are you suggesting that people who choose the sitting areas should dislike the atmosphere or something?

If you find the jumping, cheering and flagwaving to be 'hard work' maybe you should go and get a seat with them too.

We're supporters because that's what we enjoy doing, if it was hard work, and essentially 'not fun' there would be no point.

I hate the sitting sections, I go crazy. There is no hard work in the supporters section nothing but fun. Maybe some frustration. I hope more people who like the atmosphere, but dont want to participate, should leave.

Cambridge_Red
04-14-2009, 08:46 PM
"you can sing just do it over there" Thanks this was entertaining.

Rhapido
04-14-2009, 10:22 PM
I have to be honest. Whenever I watch away games on the tube at home, I always sit. I tried standing once but the wife thought it a little strange.:rolleyes:

ExiledRed
04-14-2009, 10:27 PM
I hate the sitting sections, I go crazy. There is no hard work in the supporters section nothing but fun. Maybe some frustration. I hope more people who like the atmosphere, but dont want to participate, should leave.

Basically your saying seniors and children shouldnt come to the stadium, and they've no business enjoying the atmosphere if they do.

Can't agree with that, it's pretty stupid.

egoodwin
04-14-2009, 10:37 PM
as long as the buffer section, 126, stays sitting like they did on Saturday, it won't happen soon...

such a downer having them on my right, but the energy coming out of 127 lifted me right back up

CretanBull
04-14-2009, 11:23 PM

To be fair, he sat next to Yosemite Sam who liked to shoot his guns at Arnie's feet and while shouting "I said dance rabbit!".

BuSaPuNk
04-14-2009, 11:28 PM
I have to be honest. Whenever I watch away games on the tube at home, I always sit. I tried standing once but the wife thought it a little strange.:rolleyes:

I get the same thing when I'm screaming at the TV during the game. "They can't hear you, you know." God sometimes how loud I can get it sure seems like they could. :D

TFC John
04-15-2009, 09:13 AM

I see people in the south end with this same attitude every game. They like the atmosphere they just don't want to contribute. At least Arnie has the good sense to buy tickets in a section that shares his views. Maybe he could inspire some of the other non-supporters to follow suit.

Jack
04-15-2009, 09:14 AM
I see nothing wrong with this.

You enjoy the atmosphere from afar and enjoy the game. We'll do our thing, you do yours.

Sab0tage
04-15-2009, 09:50 AM
I was forced to stand up every game .. I was also forced to sing and dance .. I love the atmospere but don't want to participate.. What, did they pull a gun on you and force you to sing and dance or else you'd be shot? No one can "force" you to dance...

And I had my tickets in 110 last year and everyone stood from like row 17 up, not 5.

VoxPopuliCosmicum
04-15-2009, 11:38 AM
To be fair, he sat next to Yosemite Sam who liked to shoot his guns at Arnie's feet and while shouting "I said dance rabbit!".

Thanks for making it all make sense.