PDA

View Full Version : Another CB coming as well???

Nuvinho
04-13-2009, 11:32 PM
on MLSR again.

Hi there, I am a representative with the Canadian Press out east in Halifax and have just received word Toronto FC is looking to ink local Dalhousie University centre half Julian Perrotta out of the AUS division of Candian Inter-University Sport.

He's currently on his way to Toronto to report to training on wednesday and will wait on visa completion to travel to Dallas this weekend.

http://www.mls-rumors.net/2009/04/incoming-julian-perrotta-to-toronto-fc.html

Nuvinho
04-13-2009, 11:39 PM
This one I think could be fake......he is 19, and on the university website is listed as a midfielder

http://www.athletics.dal.ca/player_msoc.cfm?sport=Soccer&gender=m&ID=-1360232960

Ossington Mental Youth
04-13-2009, 11:49 PM
do we have room on the development roster?
cuz thats where i see this guy going

Calvin
04-14-2009, 12:35 AM
Dude, my buddy trained with this guy. He is ABSOLUTE garbage. Like unbiased, hes crap. In the CIS hes a below average player, like really bad. He didnt make even Western's team! He was rookie of the year in the CIS east, but the east is TERRIBLE. There is no way this guy is going on trial. TFC must be really desperate!

Corpand
04-14-2009, 12:35 AM
Sounds like someone's advertising.

rocker
04-14-2009, 06:43 AM
TFC must be really desperate!

of it's a lie.... ;)

Nuvinho
04-14-2009, 07:28 AM
That's the thing with MLSR.....they get some rumours correct, then they get some rumours that will never be true.

I only posted it, since some of you may know him (and some of you already do), and let us know if this is fake or not.

Shaughno
04-14-2009, 07:49 AM
News???? NEWS???? Come on... any post that contains MLSR should NOT be in the news section.

ryencoke
04-14-2009, 09:12 AM
I've never understood why MLSR is taken so seriously

Sure they are occassionally right but I'm sure if I threw enough darts at a piece of paper with all the available players on it I'd land on something legit too

TFC OZZ
04-14-2009, 10:07 AM
^^ They're not.

It's a rumors website, for all you know the rumors are true, it's just a failure for both parties to come to an agreement; or it could also be complete bullshit.

If you don't like the site, once you see the link to MLS RUMORS close the thread, but I think it plays a legitimate role (as far as these forums are concerned) because it gives us yet another topic to discuss.

I feel like if this is true, this kid is just being brought in to compete with the other CB, so that MO can get the trade done by putting some pressure on his agent because there's leverage in the fact that the kid is cheap, young, and Canadian.