PDA

View Full Version : First 4 games synopsis

mastermixer
04-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Ok so I've been thinking about what our team has done so far this year and how they have played, and I may get some flack but I am a little worried about the level our team is playing at. It seems we have the individual pieces to make something happen but I don't seem to see them working together yet.
I have the MLS league pass and I have watched tons of other highlites and games and it just seems that other teams, even during losses, seem to have it together as a team. Their organization pushing the ball up the field seems better, more pleasing to the eyes.
We got a win in KC (which actually showed some promise) but other than that, we squeaked a tie and played two more flat games. In my comparing with a lot of other teams, I think it may take more than a few more games to see anything from this team that will convince me we are gonna do some damage in this league.

Yohan
04-13-2009, 09:18 PM
do you know of this amazing concept called paragraphs and spacing?

TFCREDNWHITE
04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
+1 They need to pull their shit together! This is becoming some serious shit!! Its not laughable anymore!!

People need to start taking their money back and giving the middle finger to MLSE and MLS!!

This whole *ucking league needs to get its shit together....