PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Knows Something Please !

tfc007
04-13-2009, 07:30 AM
Rumour has it TFC is getting ready to announce a summer friendly with a major European team. Part of the deal is said to be a grass field brought into BMO for the game ... Got This from news section!

sulfur
04-13-2009, 09:50 AM
There was going to be an announcement about a friendly, but the plans fell through on that according to Paul Bierne. I believe that his words were something along the lines of "back to the drawing board".

Phil
04-13-2009, 10:24 AM
This is not news, its a question.

Lets try and put appropriate threads in the correct sections.

Parkdale
04-13-2009, 10:34 AM
best thread title ever.

"does anyone know anything about anything?"

TOBOR !
04-13-2009, 11:01 AM
yeah - I get that you're desperate (or at least seem as if you are) to find out something on the yet-to-be-announced TFC friendly, but you really should try and tie your thread title to the actual topic. And if there's a current thread on a topic in another forum, you should monitor that thread for updates.

It's not as if people frequenting one forum have any more information than those in another. In fact, the opposite is largely true.

ExiledRed
04-13-2009, 01:42 PM
"does anyone know anything about anything?"

Ask Parkdale?

MUFC_Niagara
04-13-2009, 03:19 PM
yeah - I get that you're desperate (or at least seem as if you are) to find out something on the yet-to-be-announced TFC friendly, but you really should try and tie your thread title to the actual topic. And if there's a current thread on a topic in another forum, you should monitor that thread for updates.

It's not as if people frequenting one forum have any more information than those in another. In fact, the opposite is largely true.

Forum etiquette lessons coming from the guy who started 5 threads on individual players after the Dallas game!

Dave67
04-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Forum etiquette lessons coming from the guy who started 5 threads on individual players after the Dallas game!

I just LOL'd

Markham_RPB
04-13-2009, 03:32 PM

Agreed.
And not because we have the same avatar but because its true !

James Oliphant
04-13-2009, 03:34 PM

It's funny 'cause it's true.

TOBOR !
04-13-2009, 07:18 PM
uh, 'scuse me, I believe it was only four...