PDA

View Full Version : Denime.. No more Sun Media News here please!!

Red Rat
04-12-2009, 10:02 PM
WE should not give them the time anymore, every time that we hit their site it is money in their pockets.
I propose a complete ban of their news in here, we are dirt to them let's not read their shit here.

my one cent.

FluSH
04-12-2009, 10:04 PM
or we just don't hot link the website.... just post the entire news here.

ginkster88
04-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Well did you see the front page of Saturday's Globe? Check out the bottom-left corner. I only caught the front page and haven't had a chance to read the article so I can't comment on the content, but the headline on page one was resoundingly negative.

Red Rat
04-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Why continue to show their content here?
How can we show support for someone that continue to ridicule our beloved sport and ourselves.
No more please.

Wagner
04-12-2009, 10:24 PM
my 2 cents:
at least no hot link....if not an outright ban....

If you cut and paste the article - it's the same as no hot link...click thru/impressions is how they make their online money....like every time we click on the ssg link...it's like a penny in their account...so 200 ssg clicks a day from our site... $2 a day x 365 = $700 a year = one week of salary for one of those douches.

Jeffro
04-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Why continue to show their content here?
How can we show support for someone that continue to ridicule our beloved sport and ourselves.
No more please.

I totally agree

stoked
04-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Cathal Kelly writes for the star, should we ban that too? I mean he's more negative than anyone.

talk about censorship.

AL-MO
04-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Cathal Kelly writes for the star, should we ban that too? I mean he's more negative than anyone.

talk about censorship.

Do you see any National Post articles here?

There is a reason we don't post their shit. :rolleyes:

Wagner
04-12-2009, 11:01 PM
not to be just negative...
we should support good writers:
http://onwardsoccer.com/
(click it!!)

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Do you see any National Post articles here?

There is a reason we don't post their shit. :rolleyes:

Exactly, one right wing paper banned, a second soon to follow..Yet the star can post terrible content a la cathal kelly and associates...

I mean what does the post and sun do and the star doesn't? What type of criteria are we following here? I find this absolutely absurd considering the most famous journalist that people like to torch on this board is Kelly, especially since his little essay on Football hooliganism.

I sense political bias here.

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:10 PM
not to be just negative...
we should support good writers:
http://onwardsoccer.com/
(click it!!)

He is a good writer, I enjoy his posts, but again, I feel that what he writes merely panders to his audience...much like Kelly, cept that it's flipped in terms of support.

" In three previous starts, Barrett has missed more than a Tory fact-finder investigating inner-city poverty"

^
Let's keep the politics out of this and also this an example of poor journalism.

Flipityflu
04-12-2009, 11:12 PM
hmmm, so we ban the post, get rid of the sun, and don't like the star.

i guess this leaves Ben and Robo's weekly article then?

Red Rat
04-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Do you know the meaning of censorship?
I don't want to financialy suport an institution that continues to mock us

talk about censorship.

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:16 PM
hmmm, so we ban the post, get rid of the sun, and don't like the star.

i guess this leaves Ben and Robo's weekly article then?

Exactly, I mean where does it end? Do we only want to read articles that give the team a pat on the back and to the supporters a cookie?

Bring back the post and don't censor people who want different perspectives on the club, whether positive or negative.

Wagner
04-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Brunt can stick around.

Wagner
04-12-2009, 11:20 PM
we're not looking to censor.
we're looking to not financially support people that target us.
the articles can be posted as far as i'm concerned...but the links shouldn't be posted.

AL-MO
04-12-2009, 11:21 PM

:lol: LOL

We removed the Post because or their reporting of LAST year's Columbus trip. If you saw the article, we had every reason to.

Whether the Sun's articles get posted here or not remains to be seen. That is a decision for Jack and the RPB exec.

jloome
04-12-2009, 11:22 PM
AS one of the writers who doesn't generally crap on TFC, I'd just like to point out that disliking one writer's approach is not generally a good reason to hurt the wage of a lot of other reporters and editors who have no say in such issue.

Make your issue with the article. Generalizing, when there are plenty of occasions that people have recommended articles from all of the aforementioned publications, is not particularly fair, either.

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Do you know the meaning of censorship?
I don't want to financialy suport an institution that continues to mock us

Yes I know what it means, and no, it is not relevant. What is relevant is your mission to block a news source for no apparent reason (other than politically motivated I'll assume).

I mean listen, if you don't want to read it don't click it, no one is forcing you to click the link, however when you want the person who gets the info from various news sources and restrict others; it becomes quite apparent that you are being a hypocrite considering you have not called for a ban of other news sources that have done the same or have gone further to tarnish the club's name.

Mainly the Star. Hell. They can't get the team's proper acronym right half the time, how insulting is that?

So let's bring back the Post and rid ourselves of this political bias okay?

AL-MO
04-12-2009, 11:23 PM
the articles can be posted as far as i'm concerned...but the links shouldn't be posted.

EXACTLY.

Red Rat
04-12-2009, 11:26 PM
That's why I said that we should should not (financially) suport them by hitting their sites, copy and paste ok but no longer link them

rocker
04-12-2009, 11:26 PM
I'd like the choice of whether to support the newspaper or not.
I don't want others making that choice for me (big brother).

If you see a sun link, don't click it if you don't want to. Just as I'm sure there are many who don't want to click the sunshine girl (she can be scary, I know ;)

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:29 PM
:lol: LOL

We removed the Post because or their reporting of LAST year's Columbus trip. If you saw the article, we had every reason to.

Whether the Sun's articles get posted here or not remains to be seen. That is a decision for Jack and the RPB exec.

I really don't find it to be all that funny.

I mean, what about this year's Columbus trip? Surely this year's version is much worse and the person leading the charge was Kelly. Last year was minuscule in comparison to this years. Hell, the supporters have even created a letter to defend their position this time around and not last. Supporters this year have been asking for MLSE to defend them, didn't happen last year.

So you tell me which has had more of an impact. Which paper has a larger audience? Where is the outrage to ban ban ban? Soto say that we banned the Post for last year's indiscretions is quite hypocritical considering that this year's "problems" stemming from the Star have been much much worse.

So again, get rid of the political bias of news sources here.

Wagner
04-12-2009, 11:32 PM
stoked, you aren't going to change any minds here.
if you really don't like how we do things here, there are countless other football sites, and even other Tfc supporters sites, you don't need to just come to our site for news.

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:33 PM
That's why I said that we should should not (financially) suport them by hitting their sites, copy and paste ok but no longer link them

Then do it for all the papers, not just the ones that fit your perspective. There should be no reason as to why the head RPB get to decide what news sources are restricted...

I apologize for not knowing who the head people are, I believe it is Jack, and I think years before it was a guy with the last name of Dubrick, (met him once, really nice guy) but I believe it should be imperative that the get rid of this this silly "censorship" rule that we have here when it comes to the news. It is only fair.

Red Rat
04-12-2009, 11:36 PM
How can the Sun be politically affiliated?
Get that out of your head!!!!
Newspapers are an institution which only purpose is to profit, not to inform us.

Yes I know what it means, and no, it is not relevant. What is relevant is your mission to block a news source for no apparent reason (other than politically motivated I'll assume).

I mean listen, if you don't want to read it don't click it, no one is forcing you to click the link, however when you want the person who gets the info from various news sources and restrict others; it becomes quite apparent that you are being a hypocrite considering you have not called for a ban of other news sources that have done the same or have gone further to tarnish the club's name.

Mainly the Star. Hell. They can't get the team's proper acronym right half the time, how insulting is that?

So let's bring back the Post and rid ourselves of this political bias okay?

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:38 PM
stoked, you aren't going to change any minds here.
if you really don't like how we do things here, there are countless other football sites, and even other Tfc supporters sites, you don't need to just come to our site for news.

That is quite intolerant my friend. If someone disagrees with you and has a valid point and points out one's bias in his arguement, he is asked to leave?? I enjoy coming to this site for news, interaction, discussion, but by no means have I offended, broken any rules, etc etc.. This team and supporters group is quite inclusive, yet when someone speaks out against something that is obviously wrong and needs fixing he is just told to look elsewhere?

You guys are proud of your diversity, yet when push comes to shove, you're just as elitist as the people you detest.

AL-MO
04-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Maybe I am wrong but I haven't heard shit about the Post in a year until now, when you just brought it up. Noone has had any issue with it.

Oh and BTW it was the Sun that blew up the "TFC fan gets tasered" not the Star. And Gareth Wheeler (Sun) didn't help things either.

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:43 PM
How can the Sun be politically affiliated?
Get that out of your head!!!!
Newspapers are an institution which only purpose is to profit, not to inform us.

Honestly, is this a serious post?? Do you read the Sun and Star and other newspapers and not see which side of the political spectrum they are on??

Is it only a coincidence that the rightmost paper has been banned, the 2nd right paper you want banned, your name and avatar tend to show your affiliation, you don't want to "support" the right wing paper even though other papers (the star) have been much much worse than the two on the chopping block.

So again, please look at this objectively and get rid of the political slant of this supporter club...This is the type of shit that divides not unifies.

Roogsy
04-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Jloome's articles should be allowed.

And let us remember why we stopped posting entire articles on here. There are copyright issues.

So we either hotlink the aricles or completely bypass them.

Considering the Sun doesn't post much, other than Jeremy's articles, I would say let's put his stuff on here but screw the Toronto Sun who has probably been the worst sponsor in the history of corporate sponsorship.

And its not censorship. It's capitalism and consumer activism in it's purest form.

Wagner
04-12-2009, 11:44 PM
That is quite intolerant my friend. If someone disagrees with you and has a valid point and points out one's bias in his arguement, he is asked to leave?? I enjoy coming to this site for news, interaction, discussion, but by no means have I offended, broken any rules, etc etc.. This team and supporters group is quite inclusive, yet when someone speaks out against something that is obviously wrong and needs fixing he is just told to look elsewhere?

You guys are proud of your diversity, yet when push comes to shove, you're just as elitist as the people you detest.
our membership has chosen to go a different direction.
again, we are not the only source of news.
stick around, just don't depend on this site to provide links to all football news.

Wagner
04-12-2009, 11:46 PM
I believe this thread has run it's course.

both sides of the argument have been voiced.

egoodwin

it's not about politics. it's about the Sun abusing TFC. On one hand they run contests and print posters celebrating TFC, while with the other they are bashing TFC supporters in drive by slander... since they can't put it in a full article anymore, they find some stupid way to put it in to "offside" or whatever bullshit they call it, whenever an incident in any sport happens

that's just not acceptable

And personally, I'd rather be elitist than accepting of mediocrity

AL-MO
Honestly, is this a serious post?? Do you read the Sun and Star and other newspapers and not see which side of the political spectrum they are on??

Is it only a coincidence that the rightmost paper has been banned, the 2nd right paper you want banned, your name and avatar tend to show your affiliation, you don't want to "support" the right wing paper even though other papers (the star) have been much much worse than the two on the chopping block.

So again, please look at this objectively and get rid of the political slant of this supporter club...This is the type of shit that divides not unifies.

You are looking into this WAY too much.

s2cazz
04-12-2009, 11:47 PM
How about a compromise?... lets post all articles here... positive ones we hotlink so that the paper makes money from us and negative ones we copy and paste.... no matter what paper and what author they are a product of

do our part to eliminate negativity....help make the TFC world all sunshine and fucking lolipops

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Maybe I am wrong but I haven't heard shit about the Post in a year until now, when you just brought it up. Noone has had any issue with it.

Oh and BTW it was the Sun that blew up the "TFC fan gets tasered" not the Star. And Gareth Wheeler (Sun) didn't help things either.

I do not hear people rant about Wheeler as much as they do about Kelly. "Keeping the lid on soccer fanatics" called TFC supporters a firm. How is that not slagging us through the mud. The star has more readers, it was this paper that blew things up. But yet, no one calls for a ban of the star. This is hypocrisy.

People don't complain here because they share similar ideologies on this board and after a year you tend to forget or not even know what you are missing.

I'm just upset at the lack of understanding of what is going on here.

Be fair and show all sides of the story, not just the ones that suit "your needs"

Roogsy
04-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Please read my post on copyright issues. We've been through this issue before.

FluSH
04-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Exactly, one right wing paper banned, a second soon to follow..Yet the star can post terrible content a la cathal kelly and associates...

I mean what does the post and sun do and the star doesn't? What type of criteria are we following here? I find this absolutely absurd considering the most famous journalist that people like to torch on this board is Kelly, especially since his little essay on Football hooliganism.

Dude,

It was one person making a suggestion about the Sun... I can't stand Cathal Kelly as much as everyone else, and had you been reading the threads... we had a small list of RPBs cancelling their Toronto Star subscription...

What bias are you talking about? If you feel like making one up to just feel good go right ahead...

s2cazz
04-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Please read my post on copyright issues. We've been through this issue before.
yeah sorry missed that one

Roogsy
04-12-2009, 11:50 PM
I do not hear people rant about Wheeler as much as they do about Kelly. "Keeping the lid on soccer fanatics" called TFC supporters a firm. How is that not slagging us through the mud. The star has more readers, it was this paper that blew things up. But yet, no one calls for a ban of the star. This is hypocrisy.

That's garbage. There are entire threads on Wheeler. Talk about selective memory.

FluSH
04-12-2009, 11:50 PM

People don't complain here because they share similar ideologies on this board and after a year you tend to forget or not even know what you are missing.

Be fair and show all sides of the story, not just the ones that suit "your needs"

Define people?

RPB members... other SG members... or people like you that come on this board?

Wagner
04-12-2009, 11:51 PM

if you want all sides, go to google news and search "TFC" or "toronto FC".
we are not in competition with google.

egoodwin
04-12-2009, 11:51 PM
you really need to read a political thread in the off topic section, and you'll see how closely aligned our ideologies are ;)

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Dude,

It was one person making a suggestion about the Sun... I can't stand Cathal Kelly as much as everyone else, and had you been reading the threads... we had a small list of RPBs cancelling their Toronto Star subscription...

What bias are you talking about? If you feel like making one up to just feel good go right ahead...

The bias is what this thread is about, one paper has been "banned", another one people are looking to have banned, yet others escape the same treatment?? People have cancelled their subscription and all, but where is the same policy about news sources being posted on here.. I just find that posting the star and not the post is unjustified.

AL-MO
04-12-2009, 11:54 PM

Did you not see the 4 threads about him? (after he wrote that article)

FluSH
04-12-2009, 11:55 PM
The bias is what this thread is about, one paper has been "banned", another one people are looking to have banned, yet others escape the same treatment?? People have cancelled their subscription and all, but where is the same policy about news sources being posted on here.. I just find that posting the star and not the post is unjustified.

Do you sit on the RPB leaders Group? Have you gotten a call from Jack on the official stance?

This is one RPB making a suggestion... don't get your panties all wet. If I say we are going to conquer Buffalo, will you call the FBI?

Get some fucking sleep! FFS

egoodwin
04-12-2009, 11:55 PM
no one is saying you can't post a NP article...

if it's an article, as far as I know you can go right ahead and post it, if it's not done already

I would, but they have a shit sport section anyway and rarely cover TFC

it just means it's not included in the official daily news thread

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:56 PM
if you want all sides, go to google news and search "TFC" or "toronto FC".
we are not in competition with google.

Two papers
Both post slanderous articles about TFC/TFC supporters
one banned/one continuously posted

Where is the logic in that?

AL-MO

You act like we made the decision to ban the Post yesterday.

FluSH
and for all that is worth... the Globe and Mail is the only paper right now that is good in my books...

The G&M

Roogsy
04-12-2009, 11:57 PM

A ridiculous statements.

No paper in Toronto has done more to cover TFC than the Star. THAT is why they have not been outright banned on here despite Catheter.

If it weren't for that coverage, they'd be in the same boat as the Post.

So you should be complaining to the Sun and the Post as to why their coverage sucks.

If you want to read their coverage...who is stopping you?

dupont

It's a fucking conspiracy!!! You should call up the Sun to report it! Everyone here thinks exactly the same way..
We all think the sunshine girls are ugly as hell!

Red Rat
Hahahahahqha
My name and avatar come from a high school play that mocked all political affiliations, don't patronise me....
My phone is dead.... Too bad

FluSH
04-12-2009, 11:58 PM

Apperantly, Jack just called him and gave him the insider news... before anyone on the exec and the leaders group.

is this guy for real?

Roogsy
04-12-2009, 11:58 PM

I love these guys that hop on board well after the fact and instead of finding out the true story, instead they cast dispersions and baseless accusations because we have chosen to exert our right as consumer to support those who support TFC.

egoodwin
04-12-2009, 11:59 PM
It's a fucking conspiracy!!! You should call up the Sun to report it! Everyone here thinks exactly the same way..
We all think the sunshine girls are ugly as hell!
SSG are essential though...

they help easing the pain after defeats like the one against Seattle, by reminding us that there are uglier things in life

stoked
04-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Do you sit on the RPB leaders Group? Have you gotten a call from Jack on the official stance?

This is one RPB making a suggestion... don't get your panties all wet. If I say we are going to conquer Buffalo, will you call the FBI?

Get some fucking sleep! FFS

Why do I have to sit on the RPB leaders group to point out something that is quite obvious which people are tending to ignore, insult or ask others to leave over?

One person's suggestion last year took out the National Post did it not? Surely everyone did not post at the exact same time saying ban the post last year..

So please, don't be condescending, it is not a good quality.

Roogsy
04-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Why do I have to sit on the RPB leaders group to point out something that is quite obvious which people are tending to ignore, insult or ask others to leave over?

One person's suggestion last year took out the National Post did it not? Surely everyone did not post at the exact same time saying ban the post last year..

Not even close. Man...it would be helpful if you got your facts straight first.

egoodwin
04-13-2009, 12:01 AM
stoked, stfu already

keep the politics out of football... this nonsense argument you're bringing up isn't reflecting good on yourself, nor the rest of us who are conservative minded supporters here... not posting the Sun is not the same at all, as a prof in a university not considering it or the national post a valid source...

FluSH
04-13-2009, 12:03 AM

What in the world are you talking about? The POST doesn't cover sports period... at least not as good as otehr newspapers.

and that person who made the suggestion was not an RPB member, it was one banner made by him and that was it.

Go catch some zzz' you have no idea what you are talking about and are only making a fool out of yourself.

AL-MO

I seem to remember that it wasn't an issue.

s2cazz
this brings to light the fact that shold registered users opinions in RPB policies be considered...
I think if you really want to affect group policy you should become a member and then voice your opinions... if you don't care enough to become a member why should members care about what your opinions are?...what you are doing is trying to vote for an american president with a canadian passport

thats just my opinion

FluSH
04-13-2009, 12:04 AM
If I wanted to have a political bias I would have joined the conservative party... why would I be spending time building a supporter group?

get fucking real...

Roogsy
04-13-2009, 12:04 AM
We argue the merits of their SPORTS coverage here, not their political affiliations.

Within RPB we have conservative members and more liberal-minded members.

We have religions members and agnostic or atheist members.

We have members of all cultural and ethnic groups.

Labelling us only highlights your lack of knowledge about us. I dare say...you should be writing for the Sun.

dupont
04-13-2009, 12:06 AM

From the tone of your posts, it almost seems like YOU are more concerned about the political slant of the papers than anyone else is.
The RPB seem to try to choose which papers hurt TFC the most and it seems to really bother you that those papers happen to be more right wing conservative ones. I don't think anyone else mentioned or cared about that at all. It's a COINCIDENCE.
I'm not sure if they are making the right decision or not about which papers to support and which ones to ban.. but I sure as hell know that any decision they make isn't based on fucking politics.

FluSH
Stoked

either

a) Has a hidden agenda

b) is a conspiracy lunatic

c) is an idiot

d) all of the above

I haven't read such absurd statements since season 1

stoked
stoked, stfu already

keep the politics out of football... this nonsense argument you're bringing up isn't reflecting good on yourself, nor the rest of us who are conservative minded supporters here... not posting the Sun is not the same at all, as a prof in a university not considering it or the national post a valid source...

I could careless what others see me as.. Not all politically similar people see things in the same light.

The point is that I just don't think it is fair and quite hypocritical to pick and choose what is posted on the news links and what is not, even though the same types of articles have been posted.

dupont
04-13-2009, 12:08 AM
I could careless what others see me as..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SqhhJb_P3Kk/Sahs7ZaondI/AAAAAAAAFas/OSSo8CkLjgI/s400/caring+continuum.png

AL-MO
this brings to light the fact that shold registered users opinions in RPB policies be considered...

NO. Members dues go towards the cost of running this messageboard/site.

I think if you really want to affect group policy you should become a member and then voice your opinions... if you don't care enough to become a member why should members care about what your opinions are?...what you are doing is trying to vote for an american president with a canadian passport

thats just my opinion

Agree 100 %.

Roogsy
Nobody gives a shit what you think is fair. Do you work for the Sun or something? Seems to me you are the one that is biased.

The decision is not yours to be made. Period. Accept it and stay here or don't and take off.

Thanks.

egoodwin
04-13-2009, 12:09 AM
if you don't like it, why don't you just find a good TFC article from the Sun and NP or any other newspaper, and post it

just because Denime doesn't include it, doesn't make it any less newsworthy

FluSH
I could careless what others see me as.. Not all politically similar people see things in the same light.

The point is that I just don't think it is fair and quite hypocritical to pick and choose what is posted on the news links and what is not, even though the same types of articles have been posted.

and you cannot say the above without making politcal conspiracy alligations? in fact... I think you just did without writting about the illuminati in RPB.

stoked

thats just my opinion

So if I spend $25 I can have an equal say as someone who is a member?? I'm therefore irrelevant and considered less of a member of the supporters club if I don't pay up..C'mon

FluSH
04-13-2009, 12:11 AM
stoked...

catch some rest... and enjoy your orange juice for breakfast tomorrow morning...

Roogsy
04-13-2009, 12:11 AM
So if I spend $25 I can have an equal say as someone who is a member?? I'm therefore irrelevant and considered less of a member of the supporters club if I don't pay up..C'mon

Pretty much yeah. In terms of how THIS board is managed, you do not have equal say as other members. Is that so hard to believe? In the eyes of any club, soccer supporter or not, paid up members have a say. Non paying members can talk all they want, whether their opinions are considered is at the discretion of the membership.

On the other hand, when it comes to what happens at BMO for TFC...obviously it's different if you are doing your own thing.

FluSH
04-13-2009, 12:12 AM

You have to apply... homeboy

apply

which means if you are just going to bitch and moan, and not support Toronto FC... you are more than likely to be rejected.

egoodwin
stoked...

catch some rest... and enjoy your orange juice for breakfast tomorrow morning...
I ought to do that,

but this trainwreck of a thread is just too damn entertaining

It's like watching Crew supporters trying to be hooligans

s2cazz
I'm saying what makes you better than me that you don't have to pay to have a right to affect policy that governs this group

stoked
and you cannot say the above without making politcal conspiracy alligations? in fact... I think you just did without writting about the illuminati in RPB.

Let's take politics aside. why are you choosing to ignore what one paper has to say..

They have little coverage and the post things which seem hurtful to the supporter groups.

Am I correct?

AL-MO

Yes. See my post above.

You are either a member or you are not, there is no tiered system here.

ginkster88
04-13-2009, 12:14 AM
Stoked: I'd say yes, you would be considered less of a member to a paying club if you didn't pay. I don't pay to be a member at Augusta, therefore I think it's perfectly reasonable that I don't get to play there.

Roogsy
04-13-2009, 12:14 AM
I ought to do that,

but this trainwreck of a thread is just too damn entertaining

It's like watching Crew supporters trying to be hooligans

Nope...it's not gonna get to that. It's ending here.

Stoked...have a problem with anything here...send a PM to the mods or to one of the execs. This thread is closed. The National Post issue has been agreed upon and if the same happens to the Sun (which has not been agreed upon YET, Redrat was only venting) it will happen after consultation.

Thanks for coming out. This thread is closed.

FluSH
04-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Let's take politics aside. why are you choosing to ignore what one paper has to say..

They have little coverage and the post things which seem hurtful to the supporter groups.

Am I correct?

listen... I can't speak for others... PERSONALLY I welcome any Toronto FC news as long as it is not some trash article written to sell papers. However, so far the Globe and Mail has made the most balanced reports about Toronto FC.

So if I was to choose one newspaper over the others, I would have to choose the G&M.

now notice how I say... I

I am not speaking for the group, and I'm sure the group has varying levels of opinions.

Roogsy
04-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Ah crap...I don't have mod powers in here. Talk about anti-climactic!

s2cazz
04-13-2009, 12:16 AM
last word

edit: Damn I tried.....

FluSH
04-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Ah crap...I don't have mod powers in here. Talk about anti-climactic!

hahahaha

FAIL

egoodwin
04-13-2009, 12:17 AM
My understanding is,

If a Toronto Sun writer aka Hornby, writes a good TFC Article
- Denime wouldn't include it
- If another TFC supporter (RPB or not) deemed it newsworthy enough to share with other TFC supporters, they'd post it, and it would remain on the TFC news forum, undeleted

At least that's how I take it, afterall Denime's thread isn't the be all end all of the news forum

werewolf
04-13-2009, 12:18 AM
thats enough, the original point has been made.