PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol Ban

headhoncho
04-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Just a bit of general information re this ban and how we can work together to tey and make sure this does not happen again.

The baic rules are simple, if you are under 19 you cant be in posession or consuming alcohol. You can't purchase alcohol if your under 19.
If someone decides to "do you a favour' and buys you a beer for example and then gives it to you, that and the infractions above, will get us into hot water with the AGCO.

I can only ask guys that you take a minute to think before you do this, as the consequences for everyone in the ground are severe.

Once again guys, we really appreciate the support you are giving to the team and the atmosphere yesterday was top notch.

Let's just use the head re the other stuff.

Thanks Guys.

FluSH
04-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks headhoncho...

It was good to meet you at the Home Opener (helping with the banners setup). I think everyone here knows what's at stake. Let's not go an fcuk it up now.

-FluSH

sulfur
04-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Full thread on this here:

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=12009

rocker
04-12-2009, 03:46 PM
who is "headhoncho"?

JDG
04-12-2009, 04:23 PM
The new Head of Security at BMO.

rocker
04-12-2009, 04:31 PM
what's his real name....

JDG
04-12-2009, 05:13 PM
what's his real name....

LOL - what does it matter?
He is in communication with Jack & Rooney. His ID is verified. Posting his real name on an open forum like this is his decision to make.

Jack
04-12-2009, 05:33 PM
what's his real name....

The search feature is an amazing thing :D

Good thinking Jack>

My name is Mike Burns and I am the Director of Security for MLSE. I am not going to bore you all to death with my history, but as Jack, Phil and some of the other guys know, I have watched football for many years and I am now working with a tremendous bunch of people both professionally and also within our supporters community to make sure, we, as TFC supporters continue to give that atmosphere and passion to our team to help make them the best they can be.

headhoncho
04-12-2009, 05:34 PM
The search feature is an amazing thing :D

Found out at last...:D:D

Mark in Ottawa
04-13-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks for posting, and "lurking" :D, here Mike.

It is good to know that the supporters and the security staff can get together to dicuss items of concern.

No better way to keep the game day experiences and the BMO field atmosphere top knotch!

Pachuco
04-13-2009, 09:25 AM
You have my approval to lynch anyone who buys a minor drinks. Question though, what happens to those that are caught? Just curious.