PDA

View Full Version : Davy Arnaud For Chad Barrett??

Dale_Rojo
04-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Personally i would love this ! haha this Guy has a mean strike ! how much does he make?

What about chad & ibee or johann?

InTheCrowd
04-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I'd like this trade. Then again I'd also like Barrett for Torres.

Not going to happen.

spezz44
04-12-2009, 02:22 PM
whats the point of this?? sure it would be great. wont happen.

Torcida
04-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Dale, you call the Fan590 late at night, don't you?

Dale_Rojo
04-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Dale, you call the Fan590 late at night, don't you?

:eek: i cant believe you would even associate me with that station!:mad:

Dale_Rojo
04-12-2009, 02:30 PM
on that note , jesus KC was crap yesterday .......... they looked like they were the man down

InTheCrowd
04-12-2009, 02:33 PM
on that note , jesus KC was crap yesterday .......... they looked like they were the man down

But they won against a team who hadn't even let in a goal this season and was top of the table.

People need to grasp the concept that in the end it all comes down to the result.

Dale_Rojo
04-12-2009, 02:35 PM
But they won against a team who hadn't even let in a goal this season and was top of the table.

People need to grasp the concept that in the end it all comes down to the result.

KC was also very lucky montero hit crossbar with a wicked strike :D

InTheCrowd
04-12-2009, 02:41 PM
KC was also very lucky montero hit crossbar with a wicked strike :D

Luck shmuck. Luck doesn't determine anything. The game ended and goals are when the ball hits the back of the net. The shot hit the crossbar because Montero didn't get it into the goal. That's all part of the game and there's no luck involved there.

TorCanSoc
04-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I watched the entire Seattle-KC game. Seattle went down a man, and still man-handled KC. 30 yard long bomb by Arnaud, unlucky Seattle. Should've been 1-9 Seattle...but that's football.

InTheCrowd
04-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I watched the entire Seattle-KC game. Seattle went down a man, and still man-handled KC. 30 yard long bomb by Arnaud, unlucky Seattle. Should've been 1-9 Seattle...but that's football.

If it should've been 9-1 it would've been.

FluSH
04-12-2009, 02:46 PM
^
I believe in luck... FFS Barrett is on a very unlucky spell right now.

InTheCrowd
04-12-2009, 02:47 PM
^
I believe in luck... FFS Barrett is on a very unlucky spell right now.

I personally don't think that his poor finishing has to do with chance.

ExiledRed
04-12-2009, 02:57 PM

Lets expand on that concept a bit.

In the end it all comes down to 30 results. Luck is a lesser factor when determining a teams overall performance throughout a season.

KC cannot do well playing like they did last night.
Seattle never looked a man down, and were the better team regardless of Kansas's luck.

ensco
04-12-2009, 03:09 PM
1) This trade idea is about as silly as they get. KC wouldn't trade Arnaud straight up for anybody in this league, let alone a Barrett.

2) KC are a bad team. Seattle are a good team. If you don't understand that, nobody can help you. TFC took the season series from Houston in 2007 - it doesn't change the fact that we were bad that year, and Houston were very good (they won the Cup).

3) I'm not in charge here, but if you want to get taken seriously, don't put something like this in the news thread.

Shakes McQueen
04-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Why is this in MLS news? haha.

Do we even have a "wishful thinking" sub-forum? :D

- Scott

giambac
04-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Personally i would love this ! haha this Guy has a mean strike ! how much does he make?

What about chad & ibee or johann?

I like a water bottle and a soccer ball in exchange for Barrett.

Work on it Mo. Can u at least pull that one off for us:cool:

InTheCrowd
04-12-2009, 07:52 PM

Holy crap, did Mo and Chad steal your winning lottery ticket or something? You don't need to bring this issue onto every thread.

apetimberlake
04-12-2009, 08:06 PM
How about Chad Barrett for Totti.
Not going to happen, I think that i would take a Veal Sandwitch for Barrett at the moment.

*sorry about the bold*

Blazer
04-12-2009, 08:22 PM

But not the cheap ones that pop open spilling water all over your chin and neck. Or the ones that smell and make the first few bottles of water taste like polyurethane. Dishwasher safe too! Can we get 20,000 ya think?

giambac
04-12-2009, 09:35 PM
But not the cheap ones that pop open spilling water all over your chin and neck. Or the ones that smell and make the first few bottles of water taste like polyurethane. Dishwasher safe too! Can we get 20,000 ya think?

I would settle for that.