PDA

View Full Version : Must Check This Out Now!!!!!!

Sid
04-11-2009, 09:48 AM
:mad:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJjSJAp0zrg&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJjSJAp0zrg&feature=related)

Redpunkfiddle
04-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Actually, instead of old uninteresting videos we should be checking out the tailgate, going f'n mental, etc.

Pookie
04-11-2009, 09:55 AM
That's in line with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHu2T4fLyBY

Says the author:

"A fanbase who can not stop throwing things at players and can't be bothered to stick around after their team goes 2-0 down at the half had the audacity to say that they were going to show our team ...

A fanbase who can not stop throwing things at players and can't be bothered to stick around after their team goes 2-0 down at the half had the audacity to say that they were going to show our team what a "Real football atmosphere is like."

Perhaps they'd like to come to Qwest field to see first hand what a real atmosphere is like in a real stadium, not the glorified high school stadium their team currently plays in.

We were told our team couldn't possibly win on the road, in "MLS's Most Hostile Atmosphere", without Fredy Montero.

Check the score.

To Toronto FC fans and the whole damn league:

The Sounders haven't lost a game.

The Sounders haven't allowed a goal.

The Sounders have the best fans.

The Sounders have the best home field atmosphere.

The Sounders have the best team.

Keep on hatin' and we will keep on winning.

Your hate only makes us stronger.

Sounders til I die!"

Bloor West FC
04-11-2009, 10:01 AM
That's in line with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHu2T4fLyBY

Says the author:

"A fanbase who can not stop throwing things at players and can't be bothered to stick around after their team goes 2-0 down at the half had the audacity to say that they were going to show our team ...

A fanbase who can not stop throwing things at players and can't be bothered to stick around after their team goes 2-0 down at the half had the audacity to say that they were going to show our team what a "Real football atmosphere is like."

Perhaps they'd like to come to Qwest field to see first hand what a real atmosphere is like in a real stadium, not the glorified high school stadium their team currently plays in.

We were told our team couldn't possibly win on the road, in "MLS's Most Hostile Atmosphere", without Fredy Montero.

Check the score.

To Toronto FC fans and the whole damn league:

The Sounders haven't lost a game.

The Sounders haven't allowed a goal.

The Sounders have the best fans.

The Sounders have the best home field atmosphere.

The Sounders have the best team.

Keep on hatin' and we will keep on winning.

Your hate only makes us stronger.

Sounders til I die!"

LOL I saw this video and just laughed at the comments. I really could care less about who has the best fans, we know that we have one of the best fan base in MLS and if there is another team that has sold out games and a huge supporters section thats great. Too me its all baby fighting.

jabbronies
04-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Seattle have a team??

cmonyoureds
04-11-2009, 10:09 AM
they only sing when they're winning.

Section 110
04-11-2009, 10:19 AM
This is how things work, right? You know, we became the greatest fans, replacing some other team whose fans were the best until we arrived, and it will just keep getting bigger and bigger as new teams join, Philly and Portland and Vancouver, and with our 20 000 seat stadium we can only be so big... this is the way things work, right? But we'll always be the team that really built the foundation, the structure, and now we're just renting out rooms to fans like those in Seattle, and the "crazy wicked amazing" fans sure to be in Philly and Portland and Vancouver, but we'll always be the landlords. It will always be our house.

Marc"2L"
04-11-2009, 11:33 AM
These guys haven't been scored on yet. That and they're very high off the west coast bud.... Give'em a break. They'll come back to reality eventually.

Canadian Blue
04-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Although Seattle is the best team in teh MLS this year.....hands down. I honestly think they have a very solid chance of winning the conference and maybe even the MLS Cup.....sorry to say but it is the truth..

Oldtimer
04-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Although Seattle is the best team in teh MLS this year.....hands down. I honestly think they have a very solid chance of winning the conference and maybe even the MLS Cup.....sorry to say but it is the truth..

It'll be Vancouver or Portland next year. Seattle is the first ever team promoted from the USL-1 to MLS.

Stilts
04-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Who really cares?

They are from Seattle. They need to cling onto something. It's listed as one of the most depressing cities with the second highest suicide rate for a reason.

So if cheering for the Sounders and talking smack about an obviously superior city will stop a couple people from jumping off a building, then I am all for it.

I am a Canadian dammit, I actually care about the well being of others.

Jack
04-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Good for them. They are on a roll and their supporters are getting cocky.

Guess what? We're not the greatest thing in the world. Live with it and try to be better.

Check your egos and personal agendas at the door and support your team.

Who gives a fuck what one Sounders douchebag posts on the internet? Are we that insecure that we have to scream "We are the best supporters in MLS" at everyone that will listen?

Let your actions speak for themselves.

CretanBull
04-11-2009, 12:14 PM
It's easy to support a winning team, we'll see what happens to them when they go through a bad spell. I'm not convinced that they're a genuinely good team, and their bench & depth haven't been tested yet....

Nawsh
04-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Well put Jack.

yellowfellow
04-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah, seriously. Who cares about what they say. Every MLS team knows that BMO field is a tough environment and we are there to support our team.

TorCanSoc
04-11-2009, 01:54 PM
You don't write off a team ( ...Dallas) and you don't crown champions after three games.

kodiakTFC
04-11-2009, 05:05 PM
It'll be Vancouver or Portland next year. Seattle is the first ever team promoted from the USL-1 to MLS.

Philly is next year; Vancouver and Portland are coming up in 2 years.