PDA

View Full Version : Kingston Rd

Oblio2
04-09-2009, 11:10 AM
I was driving on Kingston rd yesterday, near McCowan in Scarberia....a car passed me that had a soccer ball in the rear window and a big sticker that proudly proclaimed "DC UNITED"

WTF?
Where do these douches come from?
(Don't say "DC")
I couldn't honk as I was coming back form the Vets and was holding my cat...who, incidenatlly, had just pissed all over me. :eek:

arbogast
04-09-2009, 11:18 AM
I was driving on Kingston rd yesterday, near McCowan in Scarberia....a car passed me that had a soccer ball in the rear window and a big sticker that proudly proclaimed "DC UNITED"

WTF?
(Don't say "DC")
I couldn't honk as I was coming back form the Vets and was holding my cat...who, incidenatlly, had just pissed all over me. :eek:

I dunno but i'm in the east end and I have a neighbour who has an old LA Galaxy bumper sticker and i've seen someone driving with a Tampa bay Rowdies sticker too. Must be an east end thing!!?:noidea:;)

Ladies Love Julius James
04-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Im on Kennedy and Ellesmere and seen someone in a Red Bulls jersey LOL

Sonny Cheeba
04-09-2009, 11:25 AM
i saw a Western student with a DC United jersey, figure he's an international student.

flatpicker
04-09-2009, 11:25 AM
on one hand it sucks to see non-TFC gear around... because this is Toronto after all!

on the other hand, it's good that the league is getting representation in other ways.

more fans of the league the better!

H Bomb
04-09-2009, 11:27 AM
^^ definitely

Jack
04-09-2009, 11:39 AM
My question is: Who lets their cat piss on them?

I'd throw the fucker out the window :D

standupforthetfc
04-09-2009, 11:39 AM
I have no problem with that so long as the league's reputation is building

GabrielHurl
04-09-2009, 11:40 AM
We're all missing the point here - you got pee'd on

http://www.geo-trotter.com/afrique/images/haha.gif

tfcleeds
04-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Saw someone recently on the subway with a Colorado Rapids baseball cap...

There are those of course, who did follow MLS somewhat before TFC arrived on the scene, although you would figure most people would have switched over. I used to be a New England Revolution fan, believe it or not, when the league started up...:hide:

Hitcho
04-09-2009, 12:04 PM
We're all missing the point here - you got pee'd on

http://www.geo-trotter.com/afrique/images/haha.gif

:rofl:

rocker
04-09-2009, 12:04 PM
when i was young I just wore caps and shirts cuz they looked good, not because I was a fan of the team. haha. in highschool I had this cool, beatup, blue Detroit Tigers ballcap that I wore, even though I didn't give a crap about the Deroit Tigers!

ACSertL
04-09-2009, 12:06 PM

I would chalk this up to the cat being just as shocked at the sight of a DC United ball on Kingston Road. :)

edmundo
04-09-2009, 12:08 PM
lol ironically i was getting changed at the gym the other day and i seen a dude who was getting changed to leave, and he put on a kansas city wizards hoodie, i would of asked him about it but its kinda weird goin up to some guy you dont know in a gym change room while hes getting dressed so i thought better of it

Ageroo
04-09-2009, 12:09 PM
lol ironically i was getting changed at the gym the other day and i seen a dude who was getting changed to leave, and he put on a kansas city wizards hoodie, i would of asked him about it but its kinda weird goin up to some guy you dont know in a gym change room while hes getting dressed so i thought better of it

I think you made the right call on that one! :D

arbogast
04-09-2009, 12:17 PM
on one hand it sucks to see non-TFC gear around... because this is Toronto after all!

on the other hand, it's good that the league is getting representation in other ways.

more fans of the league the better!

Damn right!

Suds
04-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I dunno but i'm in the east end and I have a neighbour who has an old LA Galaxy bumper sticker and i've seen someone driving with a Tampa bay Rowdies sticker too. Must be an east end thing!!?:noidea:;)

Don't be hatin' on Scarborough :hulk:... it's the home of DeRo!! :D :D

MUFC_Niagara
04-09-2009, 12:38 PM

LOL. Oh Jack!

arbogast
04-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Don't be hatin' on Scarborough :hulk:... it's the home of DeRo!! :D :D

Dude I live there, I ain't hating on it. just sayin'.

Cashcleaner
04-09-2009, 01:30 PM

WTF?
(Don't say "DC")
I couldn't honk as I was coming back form the Vets and was holding my cat...who, incidentally, had just pissed all over me. :eek:

Crazy! It might be the same car Shiers, Sarah, and I saw on the 401 near Oshawa coming back from Kansas City.

fiji_blue
04-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Scarbro til I Die !

Viewed some games at the Scarbro Jack Astors always a good Time, and lots of TFC jerseys!

Suds
04-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Scarbro til I Die !

Viewed some games at the Scarbro Jack Astors always a good Time, and lots of TFC jerseys!

yeah ... Dero, Serioux, and O'Brian White ... Scarborough is well represented on TFC!!!

KenSAFC-TFC
04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Too much LA Galaxy around.....the Beckham (ex) factor - PAH!

Carts
04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Saw someone recently on the subway with a Colorado Rapids baseball cap...

There are those of course, who did follow MLS somewhat before TFC arrived on the scene, although you would figure most people would have switched over. I used to be a New England Revolution fan, believe it or not, when the league started up...:hide:

That was me, it was a Colorado Rapids Jacket - a pretty nice one to (except for ugly ass colours and logo!)... :D

Carts...

Calvin
04-09-2009, 09:19 PM
were you driving with a cat on your lap?

Dave67
04-09-2009, 09:26 PM

ban him!!! :D

kitchener-TFC
04-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Too much LA Galaxy around.....the Beckham (ex) factor - PAH!
Check out Canada's Wonderland. It seems as though they have more LA jerseys available than TFC.

MFBODD
04-09-2009, 09:56 PM
There are more than a few freaks in this city. I know a few baseball fans who followed an AL team well before the Jays came to be and they never switched over. I've seen plenty of Reds gear in this town.

And just for the record... I'll toss another human out a window in a heart beat if they're being a bitch, but never a cat. I hope your pet is okay.:)

Get In There
04-10-2009, 11:35 AM
There are more than a few freaks in this city. I know a few baseball fans who followed an AL team well before the Jays came to be and they never switched over. I've seen plenty of Reds gear in this town.

And just for the record... I'll toss another human out a window in a heart beat if they're being a bitch, but never a cat. I hope your pet is okay.:)

Ya, but you're Captain Canuck - rep'n those who can't rep themselves.

:canada:

B

Stryker
04-10-2009, 01:52 PM
I see no problem with not being a homer.
Usually when people align themselves with an out of town team it's because of a particular player they admire.
For a very long time I was a Boston Bruins fan, but when Cam Neely retired, I slowly lost interest in the team and became a Leafs fan.

kodiakTFC
04-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Guys it can get MUCH worse! My best friend is a huge DC United fan, my roommate is a Montreal Impact fan (hes in the UM02), and then theres me with the TFC.

eustacchio
04-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Check out Canada's Wonderland. It seems as though they have more LA jerseys available than TFC.

Maybe they're cheaper to buy in bulk :)

Razcle
04-10-2009, 02:36 PM

WTF?
(Don't say "DC")

Picture or it never happened!:cool:

rocker
04-10-2009, 02:37 PM
my roommate is a Montreal Impact fan

does he choke... on his food? ;)