PDA

View Full Version : Game 4: Toronto FC v FC Dallas -BMO Field - Sat. April 11 - 4:00pm

Technorgasm
04-08-2009, 10:28 AM
http://www.burlingtonsoccer.com/pub/images/TFC%20Logo.JPG vs. http://www.footballcrests.com/images/crests/fc-dallas.jpg

TORONTO FC: (mls power rank: 7)
GP: 3 - W:1 - L: 1 - T: 1 = POINTS: 4

A shutout loss to Seattle surely wasn't quite what John Carver had in mind for TFC's home opener, but the Reds still look vastly improved from a year ago, boosted on both ends by hometown boys Dwayne De Rosario and Adrian Serioux. A home-and-home series against FC Dallas gives Toronto a chance to jump back into the win column.

FC DALLAS: (mls power rank 15)
GP: 3 - W: 0 - L: 3 - T: 0 = POINTS 0

Kenny Cooper has been as reliable as ever for FCD up front, but a combination of a strong opening schedule (unbeaten Chicago, Chivas and New England) and adjustment periods for new faces (midfielders David Ferreira, Dave van den Bergh; defenders Daniel Torres, Steve Purdy) has made for a rough first few weeks in Dallas.

Dallas have a BIG FAT GOOSE EGG! ZERO! ZIP! ZILTCH!

- Will Cooper be able to lift the team and get something @ BMO Field?

- With the week to recover from International duties will we see a reenergized and effective Guevara?

- Will TFC be able to solve their width problems and give the home crowd fuel for their fire?

- Formations and scoreline predictions?

renda-10
04-08-2009, 10:40 AM
I know one thing. Im pumped for this weekend, even tho i am not in the best of seats.

Technorgasm
04-08-2009, 10:48 AM
as I said this past weekend going into theintimidating match V the flying green menace.

all I want to do is celebrate a goal!
week 2 @ home should be the day this rings true.

did Velez start V Sounders?

Markham_RPB
04-08-2009, 10:48 AM
as I said this past weekend going into theintimidating match V the flying green menace.

all I want to do is celebrate a goal!
week 2 @ home should be the day this rings true.

did Velez start V Sounders?

Nope Velez was on the bench Techno !

icecoldbeer
04-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Finally a good thread!!!

Prediction 3-0 TFC (Vitti, DeRo, Cronin)

spezz44
04-08-2009, 10:54 AM
cronin eh, i could see it.

renda-10
04-08-2009, 10:57 AM
^^^
me too cronin played well

Technorgasm
04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Cunningham's back. . get your "T.O REJECT" chants ready!!!

------------------ SUTTON-----------------

-------- VELEZ ----------- SERIOUX ---------

WYNNE------------ROBBO ----------BRENNAN

CRONIN---------------------------- RICKETTS
-----------GUEVARA------- DERO-----------

-------------------- VITTI------------------

POUND THE MIDDLE!!!

loconet
04-08-2009, 11:08 AM
^^ I like that mid-field pounding setup you have there. Although I really think we'll see Barrett again. Not too unhappy about seeing him again. Kid needs to score to shake the bad vibe in his head.

scooter
04-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Nope Velez was on the bench Techno !

hopefully this week will see harmse,rickets and barrett warming the bench

ricketts and barrett just to wake them up

harmse to send him packing

where is our dp cb or if not dp striker and score more goals than we give up

scooter
04-08-2009, 11:12 AM

POUND THE MIDDLE!!!

like it --- pounder

who could go in for ricketts though?

Markham_RPB
04-08-2009, 11:12 AM

POUND THE MIDDLE!!!

Beautiful
I love it
Pound the mid-field
and let guevara and dero work their magic !

Only thing I would think about
Barrett in for Rickets ? Go with 4 mids , robbo holding , and vitt / barrett up front ?
Get the attacking going early and often ?
Just a thought...

TFCREDNWHITE
04-08-2009, 11:20 AM

POUND THE MIDDLE!!!

Nice. BENCH Ricketts though!!

Technorgasm
04-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Nice. BENCH Ricketts though!!

how soon we forget:

qfNecr7fUb4

followed by this the same game

F9rhwRMDG6Q

This lynch mob for Rohan is ridiculous and sickening. . .

He has given us some Stellar performances, and has SO much to contribute to the success of this team. period.

Yes, he has started off a bit pear-shaped and has made some mistakes
but it would be just as easy to point out others for lack-lustre performances.

Could it be that he misses having Wynne as his wing partner?
could it be because our offensive creation as a whole the last 2 games has seen him cleaning up messes and back-heeling to cover for it?

The only citisizm I have for him so far this season is that I wish he would run into the deep corner to create an option / target.
His crosses with his left foot have been totally acceptable
nothing would get near the box should Cronin have ot use HIS left foot. .

its a paradox.

signed:
RPBiSoRR

(red patch boy in support of Rohan Ricketts)

BFin
04-08-2009, 12:00 PM
I expect a win on my bday.
No less.
Not to mention the fact that Dallas is pointless right now.

Markham_RPB
04-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I expect a win on my bday.
No less.
Not to mention the fact that Dallas is pointless right now.

Scored 2 goals
Allowing 7

in 3 games

Not the greatest !

KrazyKanadian
04-08-2009, 12:07 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3279/2941699898_64a4e39699.jpg

BFin
04-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Techno, I don't think anyone is questioning him as a player overall, just saying that he needs a kick in the ass to get him going. Maybe sitting him down for a half would do that. The majority are people are not advocating a permanent spot on the bench.

dantdot
04-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah, Dallas is 0-3 but they haven't exactly played shit teams, Fire(2-0-1), Chivas(3-0-0) and NE(2-0-1). I watched their game against Chivas and they missed some golden chances, Cooper in alone blasted it over the net and Cunny missed a point blank header. A little bit of luck at BMO and they could be trouble.

Technorgasm
04-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah, Dallas is 0-3 but they haven't exactly played shit teams, Fire(2-0-1), Chivas(3-0-0) and NE(2-0-1). I watched their game against Chivas and they missed some golden chances, Cooper in alone blasted it over the net and Cunny missed a point blank header. A little bit of luck at BMO and they could be trouble.

Luck can go our way too.
Smelly Cunny will be looking to vindicate.. . yet he will miss a sitting, i fucking guaranteee it.

but EVERY player on our squad will be just as hungry for Goal.

I think we will see an energized team out there.
Carver needs to flex his influence in this instance, and make sure the guys keep their lines
dont give it up cheaply, and move forward with organized authority.

I will be in the upper deck for this matchj, I want to really see the play.
(im lucky that way)

beter have some fucking grey poupon this time!!!

Im calling Amado for a long range strike, and rickets for an assist to a (vitti/Barret) plonker

Steve
04-08-2009, 12:27 PM

Cooper is definitely dangerous, and we can't give me that kind of space, but I don't think cunny missing a point blank header is "unlucky" so much as "par for the course". Carver's just going to tell his players to ignore Cunningham the entire game and double up on Cooper. Let Cunningham run himself tired :).

rocker
04-08-2009, 12:31 PM
i read the 3rd Degree (Dallas) blog and it seems they are getting better with each game... admittedly the blogger (Buzz Carrick) thought his team was pathetically bad in the first game, and not much better in the second. Their first two games were also at home, where most MLS teams feast -- even on the better sides.

Missing Dario Sala doesn't help.. and their defense is in shambles. Cunningham got off to a good start with Dallas last year, but seems to be replicating his TFC form with Dallas this season.

I don't think fans should go into this game fearing Dallas, that's for sure. Sometimes I think people get a little too worried about the opposition and that leads to flat performances in the crowd, particularly with chanting.

BRed
04-08-2009, 12:53 PM
hmm, sorry guys, but Rickkets + Vitti = same results.
Overall a weak line up. I still think we will win 1-0 because Dallas is a weak side this year.

Brooker
04-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Vitti's coming out party on Saturday? One can only hope.

Break that ice PABLO!!!!

dantdot
04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
hmm, sorry guys, but Rickkets + Vitti = same results.
Overall a weak line up. I still think we will win 1-0 because Dallas is a weak side this year.

You mean Ricketts + Barrett? Vitti's the only one who showed some ability out there.

Calvin
04-08-2009, 01:43 PM

haha, those are good teams but its funny that you list their records. 3 of those wins were vs dallas. So its a cycle they have good records because they beat/played dallas.

dantdot
04-08-2009, 01:45 PM
haha, those are good teams but its funny that you list their records. 3 of those wins were vs dallas. So its a cycle they have good records because they beat/played dallas.

haha yes...BUT they are all undefeated, is that a coincidence? maybe.

icecoldbeer
04-09-2009, 07:55 AM
Let's repeat June 17th, 2007!!!

Fuck that was a great day!!

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2008/09/15/robinson-carl-cp080913_392.jpg

(Does anyone have a link to the ORIGINAL Robbo Windmill?)

Sab0tage
04-09-2009, 08:07 AM
Another game I have to watch online/on TV. I can't wait until I'm finally back in Toronto on April 26. Fly home at 7:30 a.m. from Halifax and then get to see us destroy KC. :)

dupont
04-09-2009, 08:39 AM
I think the weather and crazy wind last week made it hard for people to hear chants starting (I know it did for me) so we couldn't give our team the real home advantage they needed.
This week the weather should be much milder and we will be as loud as always. I think it really helps them.

As for the talk that Dallas will be tough because they are winless and hungry. Fuck that. TFC is the better team and we will be just as hungry since our record has been sliding downwards since the first game (win - tie - loss)

I hope Velez starts this game. Also I hope that Barrett and Ricketts see some bench time. I like those 2 players but they need to see some consequences after poor performances or else they will never learn.

Let's do this shit.

nimamalek
04-09-2009, 08:52 AM
New England, Chicago and undefeated Chivas, that doesnt really say they're a bad team, says they had a tough schedule

Cashcleaner
04-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Dallas is currently last on the single table with 7 goals against and I know for a fact that Carver is really going to light a fire under everyone's asses on Saturday. Both teams are looking for redemption which leds me to think we'll see a 1-1 draw. Toronto might get a second goal in if we've learned from any of our mistakes last game.

http://www.settingthetable.info/stt/Default.asp

Technorgasm
04-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Dallas is currently last on the single table with 7 goals against and I know for a fact that Carver is really going to light a fire under everyone's asses on Saturday. Both teams are looking for redemption which leds me to think we'll see a 1-1 draw. Toronto might get a second goal in if we've learned from any of our mistakes last game.

http://www.settingthetable.info/stt/Default.asp

See now thats just good sense.
I wouldlove to see a response to some of the lame-duck one on one midfield battles that happened.

I hope we see a team that wants to OUTWORK their opponents. . regardless of the result.

WHO ELSE WANTS TO CELEBRATE A GOAL AT BMO?!

:canada:

Corner Jam
04-09-2009, 09:28 AM
IF anyone needs tickets for Saturday, I can't make the game and am selling my tickets at face. I have four tickets together section 107 row 19. Will sell either 2 together or all 4. Ticekts are $70 face. David@venturecounsel.ca

tml
04-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Hey guys stupid question..my ticket says 3:30 start then I see 4pm on this website. What time do they start playing?

Yohan
04-09-2009, 10:04 AM
4pm. just got a call saying starting time has moved

TFCREDNWHITE
04-09-2009, 10:11 AM
FC Dallas announce Sanchez loan agreement

Attacking player will join FCD upon receipt of transfer certificate

http://fc.dallas.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090403&content_id=234948&vkey=pr_fcd&fext=.jsp&team=t104

This is going to be his first game with FCD. I hope we are aware of him on the field, he is supposedly pretty good!

tml
04-09-2009, 10:13 AM
4pm. just got a call saying starting time has moved
ok..do they start right @ 4 or closer to 4:15?

Blazer
04-09-2009, 10:17 AM
^Just be there for 3:45pm...

Gixmo
04-09-2009, 10:36 AM

CRONIN---------------------------- BARRETT

POUND THE MIDDLE!!!

one small change, but beautiful formation... Cronin has shown flashes of brilliance and he will soon become a rock in the mid.

I also agree that once we are up 2-0, Ricketts back on (Barrett off) and we step Robbo to a holding roll.

Predo : 4-0 and the return of love to Dario from the supporters again!
(Cronin/Vitti in first | Dero/Robbo in second)

rocker
04-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Cunningham's back. . get your "T.O REJECT" chants ready!!!!

if any former player deserves this chant, it's cuntingham.

BRed
04-09-2009, 10:48 AM
To be honest I don't care if TFC loses the game I just hope to god that there is some movement in the midfield. Just SOMETHING that hints there is a chemistry and tactical movement evolving on the field.

Having said that TFC 1 - DALLAS - 0

Inklink
04-09-2009, 11:01 AM
We need a chant that involves him missing open nets!

Cunningham ... OH HE MISSED

tml
04-09-2009, 01:03 PM
^Just be there for 3:45pm...

I'm hoping I can but I'm working till 3 & won't have enough time to drive down & park by 3:45

TFCREDNWHITE
04-09-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm hoping I can but I'm working till 3 & won't have enough time to drive down & park by 3:45

Just cut out of work early!!:hump:

Technorgasm
04-09-2009, 01:22 PM
To be honest I don't care if TFC loses the game I just hope to god that there is some movement in the midfield. Just SOMETHING that hints there is a chemistry and tactical movement evolving on the field.

Having said that TFC 1 - DALLAS - 0

I dont care if they lose as long as they SCORE!!

but, we need the points, will be nice if Cunny starts.

and misses a sitter in the south end !

MUFC_Niagara
04-09-2009, 01:32 PM
I dont care if they lose as long as they SCORE!!

but, we need the points, will be nice if Cunny starts.

and misses a sitter in the south end !

We should win this match....easily.

Yohan
04-09-2009, 02:13 PM
We should win this match....easily.
that's what she said

seriously. dont underestimate dallas. they are solid offensively

loconet
04-09-2009, 02:38 PM
2-0 for the reds!

Dero & Guevara.

Jack
04-09-2009, 02:43 PM
This game is where our team will show its character.

Time to see what we're made of. A solid road trip followed by a craptacular home opener means we need to come out there with authority at home and tear Dallas a new one.

Whoop
04-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Screw you Cunningham!

That is all.

cementhead
04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
I just hope are strikers start putting the ball in the net or this is going to be a long season.Defense must not have any brain farts!

kitchener-TFC
04-09-2009, 03:23 PM

POUND THE MIDDLE!!!
I like :hump:. This line-up seems to show that Robbo is the glue of the team! I'm predicting a strict Carver on saturday.
BTW, get the Cunny chants going. He was talking smack last year about how he's happy to be away from T.O.

dantdot
04-09-2009, 03:38 PM
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp?catid=2&id=508

Changes coming for sure, Guessing Dero's moving back up front, maybe Ibbe will be used.

Section225
04-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I think the weather and crazy wind last week made it hard for people to hear chants starting (I know it did for me) so we couldn't give our team the real home advantage they needed.
This week the weather should be much milder and we will be as loud as always. I think it really helps them.

I agree with Dupont and can confirm that I did not hear much coming from RPB on the opposite end (225) - definitely because of the wind. On the same note, I didn't hear much from NEE below me either. The only chant I heard clearly was towards Drew Carey who was in the box behind us...

Do you guys think we may have a partly empty stadium as a combination of people being out of town for Easter and our shit performance last week? I sure hope not.

Cheers.

Red Rat
04-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I rather think is all shites, if they do better I won't be disappointed.
So is all shites 2 -1 over Dallas

Pachuco
04-09-2009, 04:18 PM
I think TFC should win this one. I may have to stay away from this board for a week if we don't. I can't imagine the chaos if we lose to the worst team in the league at home.

tim90
04-09-2009, 04:51 PM
toronto fc win 3 to 1

trane
04-09-2009, 05:04 PM
This game is where our team will show its character.

Time to see what we're made of. A solid road trip followed by a craptacular home opener means we need to come out there with authority at home and tear Dallas a new one.

Agreed. 100%

Sullivan
04-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Thought I'd pass this one along, it's from an old NCAA scouting report on FC Dallas keeper Roy Burse.

While at OSU, his worst performances were on the road, usually in hostile environments.

torfchamilton
04-09-2009, 07:13 PM
FC Dallas announce Sanchez loan agreement

Attacking player will join FCD upon receipt of transfer certificate

http://fc.dallas.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090403&content_id=234948&vkey=pr_fcd&fext=.jsp&team=t104

This is going to be his first game with FCD. I hope we are aware of him on the field, he is supposedly pretty good!

I read the article, but what caught my attention was the ad for tickets for FC Dallas

FC Dallas Family 4-Pack

https://securemls.mlsnet.com/t104/imgs/tickets/2007/wfaa.gif https://securemls.mlsnet.com/t104/imgs/tickets/2007/al_dia.gif

https://securemls.mlsnet.com/t104/imgs/tickets/2005/dallas_news.gif

presented by WFAA, The Dallas Morning News and Al Dia
Join us for one of these special family nights in 2009. Bring the whole family out to one of nine games with the FC Dallas Family 4-Pack presented by WFAA, The Dallas Morning News and Al Dia, which includes 4 (four) tickets, 4 (four) pizzas and 4 (four) drinks. The packages start as low as $79.

Yalomed
04-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Definitely a must win at all costs otherwise our very positive start on the road psychologically will be insignificant. I disagree with the idea of Vitti playing as the lone striker in whatever formation because he doesn't have the instincts in the box to get into key scoring opportunities plus his aerial presence is non-existant. He's a second striker by all accounts and it would be foolish to play him anywhere else especially with 2 players in Guevara-De-Ro who share similar characteristics.

I think we need to start looking at Ricketts and why Cronin shouldn't start ahead of him.

mighty_torontofc_2008
04-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Like to see Frei back in the net..i have more confidence in him then Sutton...
Hope TFC take the gmae to Dallas right from the start...just go after em

Hustle
04-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Like to see Frei back in the net..i have more confidence in him then Sutton...
Hope TFC take the gmae to Dallas right from the start...just go after em

I was thinking this too. Sutton came out to cut the angle on both goals conceded to Seattle, and both times he got burned. Is Frei ready to come back?

jloome
04-09-2009, 11:52 PM
For those going to the game, the Dallas fans on BS are worried that goalie Ray Burse is easily shaken by the crowd.

In case anyone needed prodding.

GBV
04-10-2009, 12:00 PM
pinnacle has toronto listed as -0.5 +100.

Carter
04-10-2009, 12:06 PM
BRING YOUR VOICE, BRING YOUR PASSION and WALK ON.

EAT IT

grimm
04-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Any word on Dallas supporters making the long haul up here?

GBV
04-10-2009, 12:38 PM
^ they don't even get those at home.

Brooker
04-10-2009, 12:41 PM
For those going to the game, the Dallas fans on BS are worried that goalie Ray Burse is easily shaken by the crowd.

In case anyone needed prodding.

lmao... this has to be a joke.

he's gonna shit himself on saturday if thats the case.

Red Rat
04-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Any word on Dallas supporters making the long haul up here?

last year they had about 6 guys up here, they will bring some for sure

Yohan
04-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I kinda regret trading Dunivant now.

Because I think Brennan is a better LW than LB. Defensively not so good, but offensively can still bring it.

And we seemed to have a winger shortage situation.

Rocco
04-10-2009, 04:17 PM
2-1 TFC, Vitti and Dero

I agree with Techno on the lineup. The only thing I would change is Frei

------------------ Frei-----------------

BosakWBC
04-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Who ate all the pies?

Bobo
04-10-2009, 05:22 PM
lmao... this has to be a joke.

he's gonna shit himself on saturday if thats the case.

The same guy who threw the streamer at us after our fourth goal last season?

You let 4 goals in
You let 4 goals in
You let 4 goals in
You let 4 goals in

Roogsy
04-10-2009, 09:49 PM
ESPN Soccernet preview on the match.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=635964&cc=5901

Cuntingham is in the doghouse already!

Marco2K
04-10-2009, 10:34 PM
how soon we forget:

qfNecr7fUb4

followed by this the same game

F9rhwRMDG6Q

This lynch mob for Rohan is ridiculous and sickening. . .

He has given us some Stellar performances, and has SO much to contribute to the success of this team. period.

Yes, he has started off a bit pear-shaped and has made some mistakes
but it would be just as easy to point out others for lack-lustre performances.

Could it be that he misses having Wynne as his wing partner?
could it be because our offensive creation as a whole the last 2 games has seen him cleaning up messes and back-heeling to cover for it?

The only citisizm I have for him so far this season is that I wish he would run into the deep corner to create an option / target.
His crosses with his left foot have been totally acceptable
nothing would get near the box should Cronin have ot use HIS left foot. .

its a paradox.

signed:
RPBiSoRR

(red patch boy in support of Rohan Ricketts)

Buddy i hope you are right. But man has he ever looked terrible out there. 2 good games does not make in a starter in the starting 11.

Damn he has stunk.
\
U must have a crush on him

rocker
04-10-2009, 11:06 PM
I kinda regret trading Dunivant now.

Dunivant still hasn't played for LA yet due to injury.
who knows how he's gonna be when he gets back.

jloome
04-10-2009, 11:07 PM
----------------Frei------------------
Wynne----Velez-----Serioux------Brennan
---------Robbo--------Cronin-------------
---------------Guevara-------------------
---------Vitti------------DeRo--------------
----------------Dichio---------------------

Bobo
04-11-2009, 04:04 AM

That I like.

stoked
04-11-2009, 06:54 AM
I gotta go to work early this morning but is the game at 4pm like the schedule says or 3:30 like the tickets and TFC splash screen states?

Bloor West FC
04-11-2009, 07:00 AM
That I like.

Same here! Its going to be a great day!!!

Carter
04-11-2009, 07:12 AM
TOR......

Daveisonfire
04-11-2009, 07:14 AM

Loving the 4-3-3 set up. With Dichio up top to hold up the ball and flick on, or lay off to Vitti or DeRo....delicious

Hustle
04-11-2009, 07:16 AM
O.N.T.

Shakes McQueen
04-11-2009, 07:26 AM

I love this idea for a lineup/formation, but what do you think the chances are that Carver actually starts with a 4-3-3?

I'd love to see us regularly use a formation like this, or even a 4-2-3-1, since our strengths are obviously on the attack. Plus, two CDM's would take a lot of pressure off of our CB's, which would benefit Velez/Harmse.

- Scott

Kooper
04-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Thought I'd pass this one along, it's from an old NCAA scouting report on FC Dallas keeper Roy Burse.

While at OSU, his worst performances were on the road, usually in hostile environments.

Good I have no love for OSU.

Kooper
04-11-2009, 07:42 AM

That formation is too narrow. Robbo, Cronin and Vitti won't get out wide. It will make it easy for the other team to mark our midfield out of the game.

citroc2003
04-11-2009, 08:00 AM
2 tix available in Section 126 row 3 seats 1 & 2. Call 416 254-4731 if interested. Face for both is $70.

Shakes McQueen
I thought our formation in KC was a pretty good one:

-----------Dichio-----------------
---------------DeRo--------------
----------------------------------
Ricketts-----Guevara--------Cronin
--------------Robbo--------------
Brennan--Serioux--Harmse--Wynne
---------------Frei---------------

Sort of a defensive 4-4-2, with DeRo as the second striker.

As noted above, I would have Dichio as striker, since he's a far better target man than Barrett. I have Ricketts in there, just because I'm not sure what other player I would have start as a left winger. DeRo is far more effective up the middle.

- Scott

grimm
Gameday:D.............. Nice

Plenty of Trout
04-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Gameday:D.............. Nice

Looks like a nice day as well.

Trying to figure out how to layer the clothes on without wearing anything two bulky.

The winds are supposed to pick up this afternoon, but coming towards the lake and not off it.

RedWookie
04-11-2009, 08:22 AM
TOR......

O.N.T.

Oooooooooooo TFC

Redpunkfiddle
04-11-2009, 08:38 AM
Ahah- just saw that Cunningham was on the bench for the last game against NE. Coach put him there after poor practice and only having a couple of shots in the first games.

The universe is unfolding as usual again.

Shakes McQueen
04-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Ahah- just saw that Cunningham was on the bench for the last game against NE. Coach put him there after poor practice and only having a couple of shots in the first games.

The universe is unfolding as usual again.

I guess the new car smell has worn off for him, in Dallas.

- Scott

egoodwin
04-11-2009, 09:06 AM
i can't wait for him to warm up in front of 127 today

and on the bench, is Cunningham!

Stimpy
04-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Good Question....I've got the same question.....anyone know ????

Stilts
04-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Will this game be on CBC or GolTV?

dantdot
04-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Will this game be on CBC or GolTV?

CBC.

Such a nice day today, TFC better top it off with a win.

grizzle
04-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Come on you redddsssss!

InTheCrowd
04-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Come on you redddsssss!

Enjoy the game mate. :)

grizzle
04-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Enjoy the game mate. :)

Thanks!

BRed
04-11-2009, 02:04 PM
heey guys, I'm just vaccuming the living room right now and singing OH WHEN THE REDS!!....oh when the reds!....

Inklink
04-11-2009, 02:42 PM
My respect level for Kenny Cooper just went up. Seems like a genuinely nice person.

MUFC_Niagara
04-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Lol....kd!

MUFC_Niagara
04-11-2009, 02:51 PM
This is weird.....i've never watched TFC on TV live when they've been at BMO....

Oblio2
04-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Im away...is there anywhere I can watch his online?

Couchpotatoe
04-11-2009, 03:10 PM
All I can find at the moment is something from JustinTV. It'll have to do.

http://www.justin.tv/gersland_broxie

Oblio2
04-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks. I have it up now....

BRed
04-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Guevara is playing dissapointing, trying to do too much.
Barrett is trying hard but he's not finishing or making any good passes/decisions.

I like Ibrahim over Ricketts, eventhough he's a little weak he's alot more productive and fit than Ricketts.

Serioux & Cronin are playing solid.

Great Goal Keeping as well.

DeRo and Wynne get the match stars so far.
Aside from a really good chant at the 19th minute the atmospheare is tamed. And what the #$%^ is up with the empty seats on the east side? Same as last week.

BleedRed
04-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Honestly guys...I fuckin bleed red...but I knew all along our team was shite and still is...unfulfilled promises by our manager...shitty play by our team..just fuckin garbage guys....this team needs a makeover...it is fuckin shit and will be shit for a long time unless wholes get filled

Lucky Strike
04-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Bullshit, that Dallas goal never should have been given. The Dallas guy placed the ball well outside the corner area. Refereeing screws us again, will do my player ratings soon.

Inswingingwingman
04-11-2009, 05:03 PM
I'm so friggin pissed off I ....

never mind, I'm too old.

WTF, how can you let us down game after game. Get some players.

Dicho, great, Serioux great, De Rosario, Great, and IBBy was ok, but the end result was ..shite...

Give a visiting team a point in our House.. horse hockey....

WTF is going on.???

FluSH
04-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Dissapointing result... The team just gave up in the 2nd half or they ran out of steam.

Notes:

Guevara was MOTM... he was all over the pitch in the first half... second half could have been better, but then again everyone sucked balls in the 2nd half.

Ricketts instead of Vitti? I don't know what Carver was thinking but Vitti should've been there a long time ago... you can see when the team is running out of steam... get some fresh legs in there.

Barrett... man I felt sorry for him. It's all psychological now. He had chances, we could have been up 3-0 in the first half. I hope he shakes this off.

Faud missed a KILLER as well... let's not all swing the guilotine at Barrett.

Frei and Serioux played exceptional.

Redcoe15
04-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Frei and Serioux kept us from losing the game. There is no way in hell a team as pathetic as Dallas should have taken a point out of our house. And Barrett deserves to sit on the bench after his pathetic performance today. Once again, he couldn't find the back of the net with a map and compass! Another embarassing performance at home.

DIS-FUCKING-GUSTING!!! :incazzato:

InTheCrowd
04-11-2009, 06:46 PM
This result really hurts! We were the better side today and nobody can doubt that, but we got to cocky. We started well and after the goal we did start attacking. In the second half we slowed down and barely produced anything! We scored a goal and sat on it, we got very unlucky and let one in late. That really hurts the supporters and the team.

That was a must win game!

P.S - I had a nice view from Section 127 (NEE) front row! :D