PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Idea for Soccer Journalists!

tfc007
04-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I am starting to get pissed with these soccer hating journalists that continue to write articles about our team.sport, supporters etc..Here’s an idea at getting back at these journalist, I think we should start a year round thread, we start a black list of journalists and there Colums, only for soccer hating journalists. Then at the end of the year we have RPB forum vote on who we hated the most throughout the year. Then we send the winner a plaque “Wanker of the year” or whatever you want to call the award. We can even vote on the name. We do this for our favourite player of the year and we present him with a scarf and plaque. I think we should do the same to the journalist we hate. Guys I would be honoured to take this task on, or if someone wants to join me, you are more than welcome. Please let me know what you think of this idea or you might even have a similar idea. I am open to suggestions.

Ladies Love Julius James
04-06-2009, 12:16 PM
That's a small ass font LOL

Parkdale
fun idea, but right now we don't need anymore negativity.

AND we don't need to gave these people any more press or traffic than they already get.

arbogast
It's a funny idea, but the "journalist" would probably laugh it off and then trash us for it in the next days paper.

tfc007
04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Even if we dont give him a plaque, we can still have a vote and put his image up on the RPB website as the most hated soccer journalist of the year.Keep it internal?

Sonny Cheeba
04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
That's a small ass font LOL

hahahahahah good post.

Carts
04-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Other than the official response from our executive, we should ignore these articles and stop pointing things out on here...

Jack & the powers that be are on top of this, and will have our official response (whetever that may be) soon...

Untill then, lets stop highlighting everything and just talk about the team, game, support - I think you'll find it'll go away much quicker than pointing it out to anyone that reads our public forums...

Carts...