PDA

View Full Version : RPB Scarf found

nimamalek
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
RPB scarf found outside gate 3, send me a PM if you lost yours. mods move this thread if its in the wrong location please.

BFin
04-06-2009, 09:37 AM
I also found 2 at Shoeless that were given to Boris.
One was an original RPB scarf, along with what I believe was a Robbo POY scarf.

flatpicker
04-06-2009, 09:38 AM
I found a season ticket holder scarf after the game.
If you can identify the seat location on it, it's yours!

FluSH
04-06-2009, 10:01 AM
just a tip"

Everyone should grab a permanent marker and write their names/nickmanes etc on their scarf (right below the RPB logo)... it works. +P

Canadian Blue
04-06-2009, 12:07 PM
just a tip"

Everyone should grab a permanent marker and write their names/nickmanes etc on their scarf (right below the RPB logo)... it works. +P

Then you ruin the scarf...I have a better tip, how about people drink responsibly and not get so shit faced that they lose their possessions....

Velvet Elvis
04-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Nah, safety pins ... :)

ensco
04-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Then you ruin the scarf...I have a better tip, how about people drink responsibly and not get so shit faced that they lose their possessions....

Could be time for a little chat with Dad about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny....:)

BFin
04-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Because everything that is lost is a result of drunken stupidity?
Dually noted for your next lost item.

Carter
04-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Come on now boys, Play nice.

Parkdale
04-06-2009, 01:51 PM
http://www.itsmineusa.com/Nametapespagephoto-large.jpg

I was handed an entire season ticket pack that was left behind.
I called my rep and it's going back to the proper owner.
man..... Imagine loosing your seasons?

FluSH
04-06-2009, 01:54 PM

You're assuming that people are drinking. My wife had her scarf stolen last year.... that's right stolen from Shoeless Joe's. we suspected who the culprits were (some drunk ass chick) and confronted them... guess what... she denied it the whole way until she fell flat on her face when I showed her my wife's name on it.

BFin
04-06-2009, 02:17 PM
I wrote ROBBO on my scarf...if I ever lose it, you should all know it's mine :)

BRed
04-06-2009, 02:19 PM
^^ (FluSH) lol..what did she say then?

adamdz
04-06-2009, 02:22 PM
I lost my scarf on Saturday at the game but Boris grabbed it. It was just over my shoulders and it must have dropped as I was hauling that giant ass banner out of the stadium, or when I hopped the 112 barrier. Anyway I was sober at the time, so it can happen :P.

Parkdale
04-06-2009, 02:23 PM
guys, just learn to tie a really strong knot.

FluSH
04-06-2009, 02:24 PM
^^ (FluSH) lol..what did she say then?

She was pretty fcking drunk... if it would have been a dude it would have escalated rather quickly... she was not an RPB member but kept mouthing off saying it was hers...

The funny part is that she dropped her cellphone in the process of stealing the scarf... so we had more than one up on her... I was going to throw that cellphone accross the street.

Toronto Gunner
04-06-2009, 02:48 PM
was handed an entire season ticket pack that was left behind.
I called my rep and it's going back to the proper owner.
man..... Imagine loosing your seasons?

I saw a few scalpers standing by between the parking lot and the box office with season ticket boxes, my guess is that you just handed a box of tickets back to a scalper.

king dave
04-06-2009, 04:35 PM
I am pretty sure I left my first year scarf at joes. I had 4 scarves on so it's no wonder:rolleyes:.
KD.

BFin
04-06-2009, 04:38 PM
I am pretty sure I left my first year scarf at joes. I had 4 scarves on so it's no wonder:rolleyes:.
KD.
If it had a Robbo one with it too, then I gave that package to Boris. Check with him though.

Roogsy
04-06-2009, 04:41 PM
I refuse to take my year 1 RPB scarf anywhere. I lost my first and I will be damned if I lose my second.

Well...didn't really "lose" it. A pretty girl in LA wanted it so I gave it to her.

Women own me. :o

Canadian Blue
04-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Because everything that is lost is a result of drunken stupidity?
Dually noted for your next lost item.

And what exactly is the point of this post?