PDA

View Full Version : Average Toronto Resident Support

Inswingingwingman
04-06-2009, 07:21 AM
So I made it to my first game. We worried all the way there how much a scarf was going to cost. We were frozen, despite 5 layers of clothing that was a wild wind. I was amazed we got scarves with tickets. Wanted touqes but none available so we got baseball style hats.

So after the game all around downtown people were coming up to us and asking if we were at the game, how was it, too bad we lost..at least 30 people, in restaurants, bars, and at my hotel. The next day we went for brunch to the Distillary District and the hostess asked us, our server asked us, and the bartender came over in her cute little kilt and told us how much she wants to go. I think someone at mls could fill all kinds of seats with...no, give them to retired types who are on a fixed income LOL.

All the interest was generated by a simple scarf. Amazing.

Inswingingwingman
04-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Oh and if I ever go on a hot day I'm wearing Depends.

Good story and true, was on a 'raid' to an overcrowded frat house kegger. We were worried the place would collapse. (it has happened in the US). So the pledges were wearing depends and they were weighing them for who had the heaviest wet mess. WEIRD! First prize was a date with a sorority chick who had passed out. Nice.

C.Ronaldo
04-06-2009, 09:53 AM
^ we have frat houses in Toronto?

Calvin
04-06-2009, 10:11 AM
yeah, see bedford road.

ginkster88
04-06-2009, 10:26 AM
...they are nothing like our Southern neighbours'. Animal House doesn't really happen in Canada... not that it always happens down South, but American and Canadian fraternities can't really be compared.

My roommates' fraternity house is a rundown old place... another chapter in the states just built a $2 million dollar mansion...

Calvin
04-07-2009, 01:04 PM
...they are nothing like our Southern neighbours'. Animal House doesn't really happen in Canada... not that it always happens down South, but American and Canadian fraternities can't really be compared.

My roommates' fraternity house is a rundown old place... another chapter in the states just built a $2 million dollar mansion...

(see i love college)
well judging by your display pic you quite fancy the canadian greek scene.

gmacpheetfc
04-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Bro U of T frat houses are the show