PDA

View Full Version : The Fat Evil Bozo Steve Simmons Spreads His Ignorance AGAIN!!!

Redcoe15
04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Steve Simmons, aka, the Fat, Evil Bozo, again spews out his brand of ignorance and stupidity on soccer by sliming all Toronto FC supporters, who went to Columbus last week, on TSN The Reporters.

He says that a few supporters were tasered after the game, when as we already know, there was only one stupid idiot who crossed the line. This large obese turd didn't want to know the details about what exactly went on last week. He didn't want to know that 99.9% of the TFC supporters who went down were well behaved and had a good time. And he didn't want to know that the police were ill prepared to deal with the crowd. He just used this as an excuse to trash the sport and the people who support the game and the club. He was a mountain of misinformation, moreso than usual.

I would love to drill my fist through his smug doughy face, but I fear we would beplaying into his puffy hands.

:mad::incazzato::cuss: :mad5::hulk:

Jack
04-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Steve who?

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
04-05-2009, 10:51 AM
he used to coach me on a minor hockey team LMAO

egoodwin
04-05-2009, 11:10 AM
who gives a crap anymore, let it die

Canary Canuck
04-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Here's what he wrote in his column today

I'm keen to be a Toronto FC supporter. Nothing I like better than carrying smoke bombs and flares to the sporting events I travel to

Hooligan69
04-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Steve Simmons.

rocktml
04-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Steve Simmons??

billyfly
04-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Always remember Steve Simmons: The story on Mats Sundin's season ending surgery that never was.

james
04-05-2009, 01:18 PM
who gives a shit, and for the guy who got tazered well so what, i still give the guy respect. He travelled all the way to columbus, and so what he got to drunk and shit happens, ive been there!

Wagner
04-05-2009, 01:19 PM
even other hockey reporters dismiss simmons.
he's not all that relevant.
he makes the same BS claims about hockey...

having Simmons criticize you is like Bernie Madoff criticizing your finances...it doesn't mean much.

When Brunt criticizes us, i'll listen.

Edit:
I still love your work Ben Knight.