PDA

View Full Version : Sec 127-North End Elite

Oblio2
04-04-2009, 08:37 PM
My first time in 127 today. Great section. Vocal, loud and fun.
Good job

Sonny Cheeba
04-04-2009, 08:38 PM
it was too windy for me to hear anything today... hard to follow chants from 112 while in 110, nevermind hearing 127.

glad you had a good time though. i'm hoping things are better on a calmer day.

Pc143
04-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I was in 126 seat 22 so I was right beside 127 and it was awesome, but I got tickets for four more games this year and there all in section 115. During the game I would glance over and it seemed like they weren't chanting much even though it is the supporters section, is that a good section for singing and being loud?

TFC FORZA RPB
04-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I was in 126 seat 22 so I was right beside 127 and it was awesome, but I got tickets for four more games this year and there all in section 115. During the game I would glance over and it seemed like they weren't chanting much even though it is the supporters section, is that a good section for singing and being loud?

Any Section is good for singing and being loud

ginkster88
04-04-2009, 09:39 PM
^^ You must know that's not true...

RedRum
04-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Anyone who was new in 127 today above the first few rows and felt proud... I can only shake my head in disbelief.

I see my thread on the subject has been closed. Funny how my posts keep being deleted without a pm from anyone... BS

EDIT: Thanks for the pm, appreciated. But the support in 127 aside from the NEE is still shite.

Phil
04-04-2009, 09:48 PM
I sent a PM

Cambridge_Red
04-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Come to our board to discuss any issues or comments regarding 127 please folks. Easier this way

Cheers

Cambridge_Red
04-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Anyone who was new in 127 today above the first few rows and felt proud... I can only shake my head in disbelief.

I see my thread on the subject has been closed. Funny how my posts keep being deleted without a pm from anyone... BS

EDIT: Thanks for the pm, appreciated. But the support in 127 aside from the NEE is still shite.

Yeah I think you'll find that everywhere you go in bmo outside of the supporters areas/rows.. anyways moving on lets make next week a better one.

FluSH
04-04-2009, 10:15 PM
best drummers in all of BMO field... besides Jordan that is... he's the greatest I've ever heard...

<3 Roogsy and Jack of course... but Mas and that other guy ( I keep forgeting his name) are fcuking good.

King Tut
04-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Good job

Glad you had fun man. That section has much more potential. Today was nothing compared to other games last season. Hopefully it'll get much better than it was today. What row were you in?

Oblio2
04-04-2009, 10:22 PM

King Tut
04-04-2009, 10:24 PM

I see. I'll drop by and say hi next time if you're at 127.

Cambridge_Red
04-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Im in 7 too along with brocko on the nee boards.. Atleast next game I should be in my seat damn media shit cost me my spot today :D

greatwhitenorf
04-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Have to say, having visited various friends today on both sides of the stadium, that the overall atmosphere today was generally weak. Obviously, the weather played a role, the score providing a further dampener.

And Rohan 'Goin, Gone' Ricketts got on everyone's tits with some awful play.

A first-time visitor wondered aloud what all the fuss was about regarding TFC's great support and how overhyped he thought it was. Won't rush to have him back, but despite the usual pockets of fan activity, his comments weren't that far off the mark.

THA BUTCHA
04-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Good job

PFFT...

if you wanted the break up with me. You could of just told me.....

*tear* It hurts not to have you next to me *tear*

sulfur
04-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Heh, regardless, feel lucky. I spent 25 minutes with three douchebags behind me (Dave -- they made every idiot you and I have ever met combined seem like lovely people) constantly cutting up every single player on TFC. I came close to texting the Security hotline to ask them to remove people that were obviously at the field wasting seats that could've been valuably used by people that gave a rat's ass about our team.

smeghead
04-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Was up in row 16. A few of us were chanting. but it was pretty dead up there.

Donald Duck
04-04-2009, 11:17 PM
i was in 127 today and I am goin to be in 127 for the whole season. But for today it wasn't that good at all compare I was in sec 111-114 last season... I guess the weather sucks and too windy that's why not many people singing and chants... but hopefully next game will have good weather and we can have a better chants... let's go NEE

RedRum
04-04-2009, 11:24 PM
i was in 127 today and I am goin to be in 127 for the whole season. But for today it wasn't that good at all compare I was in sec 111-114 last season... I guess the weather sucks and too windy that's why not many people singing and chants... but hopefully next game will have good weather and we can have a better chants... let's go NEE

Bring it for 90+ and make it better. I know I will.

Rhapido
04-04-2009, 11:31 PM
We were in Row 14 -- moved in this season. There are some real dead zones in the upper half, I have to admit. Sure, everyone stood the whole game but little interest in joining in with the NEE chants (the boyz in the front of the section did a great job today, btw!). There was even one yahoo that started shouting down the NEE capo. WTF??! If it wasn't bad enough that you come into a supporters section and stand around like a mute all game long, you then have the nerve to start heckling and shouting down the guys at the front that are trying to get the crowd going??!

Toronto Ruffrider
04-04-2009, 11:44 PM
We were in Row 14 -- moved in this season. There are some real dead zones in the upper half, I have to admit. Sure, everyone stood the whole game but little interest in joining in with the NEE chants (the boyz in the front of the section did a great job today, btw!). There was even one yahoo that started shouting down the NEE capo. WTF??! If it wasn't bad enough that you come into a supporters section and stand around like a mute all game long, you then have the nerve to start heckling and shouting down the guys at the front that are trying to get the crowd going??!

Finally, that text message rat-chat line can serve a purpose!:D

Laurignano
04-05-2009, 12:10 AM
I am in row 14 as well. One thing is I wish we had more chants to sing and chant along to and also were in unison with the other supporter clubs. I think I kind of realize why people don't chant along for ever chant...its because we chant the same 4 chants over and over and over again. Personally I believe we need a song to sing or something that drags on and forces people to sing together until it is complete. And I feel like if I wanted to start a new chant I can't because there is a capo (which did a really good job) starting all the chants. I just wish we could come up with chants on the fly or something lol but that's almost impossible to get good ones going

egoodwin
04-05-2009, 12:15 AM
I am in row 14 as well. One thing is I wish we had more chants to sing and chant along to and also were in unison with the other supporter clubs. I think I kind of realize why people don't chant along for ever chant...its because we chant the same 4 chants over and over and over again. Personally I believe we need a song to sing or something that drags on and forces people to sing together until it is complete. And I feel like if I wanted to start a new chant I can't because there is a capo (which did a really good job) starting all the chants. I just wish we could come up with chants on the fly or something lol but that's almost impossible to get good ones going
we do have more, we just didn't go through our full list today...

Like Cambridge said, if you want to comment about NEE do it on the NEE board. NEE members don't all check this board...

Also, it is hard at times to hear what the south end is chanting, we do make efforts and we do pick up chants when we can from the south end...

If you got a chant suggestion for us, come and make it on our board

Pyeddo
04-05-2009, 09:26 AM
It might be soley based on proximity (sec. 105), but IMHO 127 & NEE had their shit together yesterday, and the RPB/U-Sector section(s) did not. From the opening TIFO covering the entire section to chants, cheers, and bouncing, 127 owned it. Great job all around.

CenturySam
04-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Im in row 10, and I have to say that I think it will get better. The wind was pretty strong yesterday, it was cold, and there was no sun. Relax, it will improve for sure.

alexintoronto
04-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Im in row 10, and I have to say that I think it will get better. The wind was pretty strong yesterday, it was cold, and there was no sun. Relax, it will improve for sure.

Which seat are you? I'm row 10 seats 9,10.
Had the flag...

(not directed at you but all 127 )

The bottom of the section did it's usual thing but there were a lot of quiet people around towards the back too. If you don't know the chants at least start joining in with the easy ones, start clapping, wave your scarf and jump (unless you have crutches).

I'm hoping the cold and it being the first time in a supporters section was the reason for a mediocre performance. I know it could be 10x better.

CenturySam
04-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Which seat are you? I'm row 10 seats 9,10.
Had the flag...

3 & 4

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 10:30 AM
best drummers in all of BMO field... besides Jordan that is... he's the greatest I've ever heard...

<3 Roogsy and Jack of course... but Mas and that other guy ( I keep forgeting his name) are fcuking good.

Was it Stan??? He was working the drumming in KC as well.

Its only Mas, Stan, and I that drum, and I was the one drumming at the march yesterday.

TFC Tifoso
04-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Good job

Glad you enjoyed it Oblio2!....it will only get better.....come down and introduce yorself to us all next game.....I'm easy to find....just look for the huge Dichio two stick :D

FluSH
04-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Was it Stan??? He was working the drumming in KC as well.

Its only Mas, Stan, and I that drum, and I was the one drumming at the march yesterday.

Is he East European? if so then yeah Stan...

koryo
04-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Gobi and I moved into 127 from 104-105 last year. It's refreshing. Sure, there needs to be improvement from yesterday (and I count myself as requiring improvement) but I really think there's something to build on.

Being flanked by familiar faces (AlexinToronto on the left, Kelzag & Mr. on the right) makes it feel like home. I'm looking forward to blowing my voice out this year.

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Is he East European? if so then yeah Stan...

Ukrainian, yeah.

FluSH
04-05-2009, 10:57 AM
It might be soley based on proximity (sec. 105), but IMHO 127 & NEE had their shit together yesterday, and the RPB/U-Sector section(s) did not. From the opening TIFO covering the entire section to chants, cheers, and bouncing, 127 owned it. Great job all around.

uuuuuugh? we had a small TIFO as well... it was 80ft x 40ft and the Carver one was 20ft x 20ft...

You wouldn't have seen it from your section. Anyhow... the Usec Two Sticks were fuckign PRO.... along with the Home Boys banner... my wife was at home and she liked that one the best lol :D...

koryo
04-05-2009, 11:00 AM
uuuuuugh? we had a small TIFO as well... it was 80ft x 40ft and the Carver one was 20ft x 20ft...

You wouldn't have seen it from your section. Anyhow... the Usec Two Sticks were fuckign PRO.... along with the Home Boys banner... my wife was at home and she liked that one the best lol :D...

From my vantage point the southeast end seemed to be doing well - as well as any of us did under the circumstances.

The Pope
04-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Glad you enjoyed it Oblio2!....it will only get better.....come down and introduce yorself to us all next game.....I'm easy to find....just look for the huge Dichio two stick

The I Am Legend one?

I noticed it from 115...very nice

Phil
04-05-2009, 11:05 AM

I snagged a pic of the tifo:

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Naveed74/IMG_7323s.jpg

celt-nick
04-05-2009, 11:06 AM

115 is usually great!! A good place to be loud and sing. I will say though that yesterday was very week compared to the usual :o - it will get better I'm sure!

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 11:11 AM
NEE's Tifo:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3588/3413765156_979aef5808_b.jpg

TFC Tifoso's Two-Stick:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3297/3412886351_3833ef6360.jpg?v=0

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Test Run a few weeks ago...

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9310/08032009006t.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1601/08032009008b.jpg

pepher
04-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Looked good from 104!

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1448

How the heck to you embed a pic in a post instead of a link?

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 11:15 AM

TFC Tifoso
04-05-2009, 11:16 AM
The I Am Legend one?

I noticed it from 115...very nice

That's the one....thanks! :)

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 11:16 AM
PC: Right Click, press Properties, copy Image Address, paste in Reply.

Mac: Right Click, press Copy Image Address, paste in Reply.

pepher
04-05-2009, 11:17 AM

Show off! he he... Thanks.

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Show off! he he... Thanks.

Haha.

No problem man.

Whoop
04-05-2009, 11:22 AM

Which one was that?

EvanVidinu
04-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Which one was that?

At the top of 113, they had a banner saying "WELCOME", then the two-sticks, then at the bottom of the section, a banner saying "HOME BOYS"

I also noticed a banner in 116 (might have been 115) saying "Welcome Home Boys" as well.

FluSH
04-05-2009, 11:26 AM
^^^
It was really good... unfortunately the wind was not in their favour...

egoodwin
04-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm loving all the banners this year

and on a side note, I love seeing the north side of 126 all standing yesterday... I couldn't believe it, compared to last year

I hope it lasts longer

manic.street.preacher
04-05-2009, 03:32 PM
yesterday was my first time in 127 and i can't help but being a little disappointed ... my seat was in the top half of the section but i migrated down to the front cos folks past the first ten rows were pretty much not involved in anything, while myself and many others were singing ourselves hoarse. that aside, as i made my way into the section before the game, i overheard someone, dunno who, say 'aw fuck, here comes the red patch boys' ... sorry that i wasn't wearing an NEE scarf, i don't have one. but i support TFC same as you, so i'd like to think that anything other than backing our team is a non-issue. it was totally rude and uncalled for and in all honesty makes me a bit sad to think that some folks think that way.

Cambridge_Red
04-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Once again please visit our forum this is a red patch boys forum. Concerns and comments are welcome on the NEE forum..

FluSH
04-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Once again please visit our forum this is a red patch boys forum. Concerns and comments are welcome on the NEE forum..

I think some people here want to express their opinion as an RPB... which is why it's on this forum.

How many times have we been blasted before in other forums (in the past) and yet we've never asked them to come here to discuss.

FluSH
04-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Thread is getting closed by request.