PDA

View Full Version : Restricted Flag Size??

nick.mastro
04-04-2009, 06:57 PM
If anyone knows who i am in person, i was the younger guy at the top of 113, i had my veryy big flag, all red with a grey strip going horizontally across in the middle.

anyways, DURING OUR CANADIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM, in the midst of singing, a cunt security guard goes up to me and is like "please roll up your flag, its 'too big'", i kindly respond to him saying "ya.. sure no problem, i'll do it as soon as the anthem is done" the security guard responds "um.. no do it now".

So during our national anthem me and my buddy had to roll up my flag.
and what i know i warned everyone around me saying it will only be up for the anthem and assured them i wont be waiving it during the game, and everyone were very supportive of the flag.

fucking scum security guard.
SO whats the flag size restriction???

David_Oliveira
04-04-2009, 07:00 PM
I got IDeed 3 FUCKING TIMES for the SAME BEER! Finally I told the last guy. This is the dumbest thing. It's the third time. Ask the person who sold it to me if I'm of age. He told me that he was just doing his job....Fucking prick I say

Antoshka
04-04-2009, 07:10 PM
i got kicked from the front of 112 to the back for the first time in 3 years.
i must say that the security guard even though he was much more anal about the rules, did put up with my shit and did not get angry at me at all... kudos to him.