PDA

View Full Version : Dichio v Jesus

KdotOdot
04-04-2009, 06:55 PM
If Dichio played Jesus in a game of keep ups Jesus would get one touch before Danny elbowed him in the face and kicked Jesus' ball out of the ground.

Fort York Redcoat
04-04-2009, 06:57 PM
But they both hate Columbus.

KdotOdot
04-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Dichio walks into a bar and sees a big jug of money on the table. and asks the Bartender, "Whats this big jug of money for?"
Bartender says "See that guy at the end of the bar, thats Jesus, If you can make him laugh I'll give you this big jug of money"

Dichio walks over to Jesus and whispers in his ear. Jesus bursts out laughing uncontrollably. Dichio walks back to the bar and takes the big jug of money.

1 week later Dichio is back in the bar, and sees another jug of money, and asks the bartender "Whats this big jug of money for?". Batend looks at him and says "Jesus hasn't stopped laughing since you been here last time, we're paying people to get him to cry"

Dichio walks over to Jesus drops his pants and slaps Jesus with his cock. Jesus starts crying like a girl.

Dichio takes his money jug and says "The first time I told him my cock was bigger than his. The second time I proved it"