PDA

View Full Version : Vitti With No Protection

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
04-04-2009, 05:17 PM
This is a serious problem that HAS to be adressed by the club , i counted 5 BLATANT fouls on vitti which the ref let go, then there was the dissallowed goal. i think dichio should start , and elbow the D in the head to shake them up a bit :rolleyes: , back on topic . Who is going to bottle the ref on his way out??:o

Inklink
04-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Vitti was more effective with Dichio on the field, I felt. DD deserves the next start over Barrett.

As for the reffing, yeah it was brutal, but it's not the reason TFC lost the game.

PS: Your username messes up the frame :lol:

tfc
04-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I agree, the Dichio and Vitti pairing looked more dangerous when the mid got the ball up to them. I really hope Dichio can put a full 90 in, Barrett's clearly got some beginning of the season jitters that he needs to work out. Vitti looked dangerous on a couple of plays today, I can't wait until he is fully fit to see him in full form.

Calvin
04-04-2009, 05:49 PM
dichio had a wonderful flick on.

Fushida
04-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Vitti is a good hard working kid. The time when 4 sounders swarmed him and slapped him around a bit with no call? BS.

I_AM_CANADIAN
04-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Vitti didn't get any protection, that's exactly right. The dangerous thing about letting opposition players get away with so many fouls on a player- especially one with a history of injury- is that they know they can go after the player and possibly try to injure him and get off clean. Look at what happened to Iain Hume, he was being fouled all over the pitch by Sheffield and he gets an elbow in the head from Chris Morgan, who only got a yellow.