PDA

View Full Version : Pablo Vitti.... Injured left knee or leg????

thrillgill
04-04-2009, 01:03 AM
I don't know if anyone watched the latest DeRo interview on TFC TV, but i noticed Vitti limping around near the beginning and end of the interview with his left knee wrapped up and a noticeable limp. It looked like he was trying not to bend it as well. Hope it's not serious!!!

Corpand
04-04-2009, 01:13 AM
Hmm there was an update from the practice yesterday and Vitti was playing normally without his leg brace thingy he wore in Columbus.

Doesnt look too good though.

TFCDP
04-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Its probably just his post workout routine.. Like when a pitcher comes out of a baseball game and ices his shoulder....Just being optimistic.
(my 1st post):D

ginkster88
04-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Icing after a work out is common practice if you're a bit banged up. He probably wasn't bending his leg due to the wrap. If it was serious, Winsper wouldn't let him run at all, so I wouldn't worry.

MUFC_Niagara
04-04-2009, 10:23 AM
Icing after a work out is common practice if you're a bit banged up. He probably wasn't bending his leg due to the wrap. If it was serious, Winsper wouldn't let him run at all, so I wouldn't worry.

This is the more likely scenario...

Don Julio
04-04-2009, 11:44 AM
All parts of players games need practice and fine tuning, even the limping away from drawing a foul. It's an artform!