PDA

View Full Version : "Your freedom ends...

TFC*FAN
04-02-2009, 09:14 AM
...where my nose begins"

There was a lengthy thread last year (probably more than one) about not having the few idiots ruin a good time for everyone else. By this I mean beer throwing, fighting, use of flares, and general drunken stupidity. My thought, and I'm sure that many would agree, is that if problems continue to arise and grow, the south end will eventually lose drinking priveliges during the game.

A large majority of fans and supporters (I'd say above 99% or thereabouts) know how to enjoy themselves and do not ruin the experience for others.

I ended up calling out someone last year for throwing beer all over the rows below him. And if he continued with his stupidity I would have been more than happy to call security and get him punted.

I hope that we as individuals not only act responsibly but expect and demand the same from the people next to us. It's a mutual respect. Let's not turn a blind eye to the idiots as we may have done in the first couple of years and have them be the cause of policy changes in the stadium.

From a guy who lives in 114 and thoroughly enjoys his First half beverage,

Cheers.

denime
04-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for warning,Thread closed.

We have better things to do 2 days before home opener.