PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener - Ticket Question

BFin
04-02-2009, 08:25 AM
A friend of mine got tickets from another friend, who is an STH, for opening day. Does he have to have the scarf to get in on opening day, or can he get in with just the original tickets??

Thanks guys!

JDG
04-02-2009, 08:26 AM
No it doesn't have to be a scarf.

Carter
04-02-2009, 08:27 AM
it says on the ticket that the SCARF MUST BE ATTACHED..... but i think he'll be alright, just say that he ripped the ticket off and wanted to wear a different scarf.

Wagner
the original ticket in the poster doesn't work.
it's either the barcode on the scarf or the Ticketfast Print at Home ticket.

anto7
Pretty sure he is fine just with just the tickets although that will mean only 15,988 scarves instead of the full 16,000 !

anto7
04-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Pretty sure he is fine just with just the tickets although that will mean only 15,988 scarves instead of the full 16,000 !
Sorry, I meant 15,998.

BFin
04-02-2009, 08:30 AM
So the poster ticket doesn't work, did then Ticketfast ticket come with it, or is that an online printing?

BFin
04-02-2009, 08:32 AM
They will have seperate scarves, just not the STH one because the STH who owns the seats could not attend.

Ageroo
04-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Didn't hit the print button....but was just in my account manager and there is the option to print the season opener PDF's.....I remember seeing one of the TFC videos regarding home opener that you can print off your tickets for opening match.

BFin
04-02-2009, 08:53 AM
So to be sure:
He has to either have the scarf, or get the printed ticket?
The actual tickets that came with it are not allowed?

Ageroo
04-02-2009, 08:55 AM
So to be sure:
He has to either have the scarf, or get the printed ticket?
The actual tickets that came with it are not allowed?

From your pic I see you are a MENTOR....should we be asking you these questions...;)

And to answer your question...I believe it is the scarf with the ticket that is attached...or the printed ticket from your account manager.

BFin
04-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Mentor of many things...account manager...not so much.

Funnelling? I can mentor.

Steve
04-02-2009, 09:00 AM
From your pic I see you are a MENTOR....should we be asking you these questions...;)

And to answer your question...I believe it is the scarf with the ticket that is attached...or the printed ticket from your account manager.

Actually three options.

1) Scarf with ticket attached.

2) Ticket FROM SCARF without scarf (it's small and square and has a barcode on it).

3) Print the tickets online.

You CANNOT just use the tickets from the poster. Those tickets say pretty clearly "THE SCARF IS YOUR TICKET TO GAME ONE" and do not have a barcode. So, the easiest way to tell: Look for a barcode. If there is one, you're fine, if not, get it printed.

Joe Kool
04-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Straight from the STH email sent a couple days ago:

1. Your Ticket To Saturday's Match
Once again, the ticket to the home opener is attached to your 2009 Season Seat Holder scarf. Please take a look and check that a ticket is attached to your scarf. If it is not there, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Due to its size we suggest you keep the tag attached to the scarf until after the match, this way it is less likely to be misplaced. If you are giving your tickets away for the first match and don’t want to part with your scarf, you can either detach the tag or better yet forward the tickets to the person attending using your online Account Manager.

Ageroo
04-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Good point Steve.......the ticket can be removed from the scarf. I think it says to not remove it, but that is really only because they want you to bring the scarf. But I have done it before and no problems.

GabrielHurl
04-02-2009, 09:07 AM
From the email the club sent out

Once again, the ticket to the home opener is attached to your 2009 Season Seat Holder scarf. Please take a look and check that a ticket is attached to your scarf. If it is not there, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Due to its size we suggest you keep the tag attached to the scarf until after the match, this way it is less likely to be misplaced.

If you are giving your tickets away for the first match and don’t want to part with your scarf, you can either detach the tag or better yet forward the tickets to the person attending using your online Account Manager.

BFin
04-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Thanks guys!
You guys are awesome.
Will pass the info along.

Ageroo
04-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks guys!
You guys are awesome.
Will pass the info along.

Mentor my ass......:p

tfcmanu
04-02-2009, 09:11 AM
I printed my tix from account manager if you could'nt use them they would'nt give you the option, those are the ones I'm using.

BFin
04-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Mentor my ass......:p
Like I said, funnelling.
Also, the art of milking a beer at a strip club.
All valuable sources of information.

BoobsFC
04-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Like I said, funnelling.
Also, the art of milking a beer at a strip club.
All valuable sources of information.

Ask Peter Evans about milking a Jagger in a hotel lobby. :p

BFin
04-02-2009, 09:50 AM
hahahahah beautifully done.
Classic Pete.

Hitcho
04-02-2009, 10:48 AM
E-mail the tickets, you can get in with those.