PDA

View Full Version : Becks playing TFC Saturday?

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Capelo said on a bbc interview he plans to rest 7 starters for the game against Trinadad/Tobago so it looks good Beckham might be in To on saturday!!!:eek:

H Bomb
05-28-2008, 08:30 PM
^^ Rooney, Wes Brown, Lampard, Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Ferdinand.

all guess work of course

H Bomb
05-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Maybe Hargreaves out with Gerrard sticking around

baresi76
05-28-2008, 08:34 PM
I hope so, but don't think it will happen.

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-28-2008, 08:40 PM
I hope so, but don't think it will happen.

with LA paying his salary, they should put some pressure for him to be here...that way LA has not excuses when they get beat again!!

werewolf
05-28-2008, 08:43 PM
CBC is planned to do an interview with him on Sat. at the stadium, but I read somewhere in the news section that a PR person with the Galaxy said he won't play, so IDK.

OneLoveOneEric
05-28-2008, 08:46 PM
He's resting Manchester United and Chelsea players because they just played in the Champions League final. That's it.
And John Terry is still dehydrated from crying like a little bitch.

dapice
05-28-2008, 08:48 PM
we should make a sign if becks doesnt play saying

BECKS IS A WANKA

dapice
05-28-2008, 08:53 PM
we have to go crazy......i recall an incident at the dc away game last sat when a tfc fan through a ball of something and fans attcked him going crazy......i unno about you but isnt that in every european firm that a part of the game and if you want stir some crap and start some trouble

jayeden
05-28-2008, 08:56 PM
we have to go crazy......i recall an incident at the dc away game last sat when a tfc fan through a ball of something and fans attcked him going crazy......i unno about you but isnt that in every european firm that a part of the game and if you want stir some crap and start some trouble

HUH??

dapice
05-28-2008, 08:57 PM
were too soft.....we gotta be like the europeans

Nodoubtguy
05-28-2008, 08:58 PM

Do you live in Montreal??:D

werewolf
05-28-2008, 08:59 PM
why the Europeans and not South America? Is it because England didn't make the Euros?

Derko
05-28-2008, 09:00 PM
He's resting Manchester United and Chelsea players because they just played in the Champions League final. That's it.

I'm a ManU fan but the class player John Terry is showed his emotion, Cristiano was bawling like a baby when he fucked up his penalty. get a grip we won game over, and by the way the final looked like a TFC, MTL Impact match, shittie by all accounts you idiot!!

dapice
05-28-2008, 09:02 PM
im from toronto......and all im saying is that for this game we gotta go all out and show the reds that were crazy ........were not crazy enough the dc fans showed me last game that they are a better firm than us they were crazy....thats hard to admitt

sully
05-28-2008, 09:03 PM

...and here I am, a European trying to be like a Canadian... :eek:

OneLoveOneEric
05-28-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm a ManU fan but the class player John Terry is showed his emotion, Cristiano was bawling like a baby when he fucked up his penalty. get a grip we won game over, and by the way the final looked like a TFC, MTL Impact match, shittie by all accounts you idiot!!

Not the thread for this, but you are clearly not a "ManU" fan, as you call it.
The game was riveting by all accounts.
And John Terry is a cunt, by all accounts.
But I digress......

Nodoubtguy
05-28-2008, 09:06 PM
im from toronto......and all im saying is that for this game we gotta go all out and show the reds that were crazy ........were not crazy enough the dc fans showed me last game that they are a better firm than us they were crazy....thats hard to admitt

Have you not seen what happened in Columbus and Montreal??

Were passionate here, we support our team, its all good. What we don't have flares?? big deal......

When people try to go all "Green Street" or Danny Dyer....it never ends well!!

Kooper
05-28-2008, 09:13 PM

I laughed at the original post. But I agree with Derko, I wish all players had the dedication to thier team that Terry shows regardless whether it is England or Chelsea. I would take John Terry over Nicholas Anelka who after he missed looked as troubled as he would have been if he lost the remote control.

billybremner
05-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Back to the purpose of this thread... I beleive Beckham will be playing for England. There is a lot of politics at work here; Little Jack Warner is high in the FIFA heirarchy and he is the who England has to woo to get the World Cup. Having Beckham play in T&T is a must for him, I'm sure.

RealG-TFC
05-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Have you not seen what happened in Columbus and Montreal??

Were passionate here, we support our team, its all good. What we don't have flares?? big deal......

When people try to go all "Green Street" or Danny Dyer....it never ends well!!

I can see his point, but at least we're working on some of that like syncing the chanting.

Daveisonfire
05-28-2008, 09:21 PM

http://www.retirementblog.co.uk/images/02-ronaldo-crying.JPG

OneLoveOneEric
05-28-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/photo/competitions/ucl/69/98/38/699838_biglandscape.jpg

Bars92
05-28-2008, 09:37 PM

I noticed from watching the @DC game that all their support was sitting at the side along the main stand. In Toronto all those seats, the 'good seats' are taken by the wealthy corporate well-to-do Torontonians. Its not unlike the Maple Leafs games, its just the nature of sports in Toronto. Obviously, we have all the diehards at the north end, but we will never have mad support in the 'good seats', which is fine, but I guess things are different in DC.

Lenny Dikestra
05-28-2008, 09:38 PM
http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/photo/competitions/ucl/69/98/38/699838_biglandscape.jpg

Manchester United doo doo doo dodo

Bars92
05-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Ronaldo = Jinny-Anne

Azerban
05-28-2008, 09:54 PM

http://xs127.xs.to/xs127/08224/n518316908_407381_318877.jpg

nope still a retard

dapice
05-28-2008, 10:03 PM
we gotta change this league.....syncing our chants isnt guna build this league......we gotta change it on and off the pitch

BC101
05-28-2008, 10:12 PM

I wonder which match this "ManU" fan was watching? LOL The final I saw was intense.. But then calling it "ManU" he can't really be a supporter now can he? LOL but then you might be one of them cunts singing "Glory Glory Man United" at shoeless on occasion... I guess that means your a TRUE supporter my bad...

Quoting for truth...

And John Terry is a cunt, by all accounts.

dapice
05-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Lets Fuken Do Em Lads

MFBODD
05-28-2008, 10:15 PM
So, Man U + we have to be better fans = Becks won't be here?

Bars92
05-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Remember when Becks played for Man U?:)

BC101
05-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Nope he played for Manchester United or just "United" who the fuck are Man U?

Azerban
05-28-2008, 11:07 PM

manyooooooooo

EverRedE
05-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Spot on Britchat.

So called United supporters, glory hunting fuckwits really, that have not got a clue about the term Man U and what it really means.

WHY??? This term is mostly only used by other supporters as a complete and utter insult.. In case anyone on this board is not aware rival supporters used to sing a song about Munich and it goes Man U Man U went on a plane Man U Man U never came back again... Now if thats not getting your blood boiling nothing will.

Why we dont refer to our Club as ManU -- READ THIS!!!!

Man U is not a term United fans refer to themselves as. The term is only used by other supporters as a complete and utter insult to our club. The "u" is meant to be "you" by the rival fans.

An early example of its usage is this chant by West Brom fans: "Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure- rotting in your grave". The origin of "Man u" is a song to insult the dead Duncan Edwards.

Liverpool and Leeds fans copied this with their own man you /u versions to insult all of the lads who died at munich.

"Man U Man U went on a plane Man U Man U never came back again"

and..

"Man U Never Intended Coming Home" (if you combine the first letter of each word you get the word "munich").

I hope this makes it clearer that saying man u is an insult, particularly to the older supporters and to see United fans using it now is shameful. I hope a few might read this and understand.

BC101
05-28-2008, 11:13 PM
We explained it in the old forum but ofcourse they didnt' read the United thread cos Glory hunters dont seek info or to chat with TRUE supporters.. so telling them that will serve no purpose.

Torcida
05-28-2008, 11:17 PM
I wonder which match this "ManU" fan was watching? LOL The final I saw was intense.. But then calling it "ManU" he can't really be a supporter now can he? LOL but then you might be one of them cunts singing "Glory Glory Man United" at shoeless on occasion... I guess that means your a TRUE supporter my bad...

Quoting for truth...
Why are you calling Derko a cunt? You obviously don't know anything about him, yet you are attacking him because he spoke his honest opinion. Show the man some respect.

greatwhitenorf
05-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Okay, so a lot of good info here on Beckham playing on Saturday.

Stanooch
05-28-2008, 11:31 PM
^ ya really.

BC101
05-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Why are you calling Derko a cunt? You obviously don't know anything about him, yet you are attacking him because he spoke his honest opinion. Show the man some respect.

I think i said "MIGHT Be one of them Cunts" as in Maybe as in Not sure but COULD be.

RYANTFC
05-28-2008, 11:46 PM
lol I hate glory hunters, one year their chelsea next year there man utd. They also support barca and probably Lyon because they won the double.
ARM CHAIR FAN
ARM CHAIR FAN
ARM CHAIR FAN

noochie
05-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Some REALLY high soap boxes on this thread. What is with some English supporters thinking that if others don't know the entire history of a club that they aren't allowed in with the cool kids? I feel sorry for the 13yr old kids who haven't discovered Wikipedia yet, but choose to support... who is it? United? Those glory seeking teenage cunts are in for an earfull.

Anyhoo... as far a Beckham goes, I wouldn't mind seein' him trying to run up a pitch trailing 16lbs of streamers behind him.

BC101
05-29-2008, 04:22 AM
soapboxes in the Toronto FC section? well I never.

Daveisonfire
05-29-2008, 04:29 AM
:topic:

CretanBull
05-29-2008, 04:56 AM
Man U fans calling each other out for being glory hunters - I love it! :D

If you're from Mnchester have the good sense to be a City fan, if you're not from Manchester - you're a glory hound!

BC101
05-29-2008, 05:04 AM
Man U fans calling each other out for being glory hunters - I love it! :D

If you're from Mnchester have the good sense to be a City fan, if you're not from Manchester - you're a glory hound!

Coming from Droylsden as i do, Iam within yer CitEH statement but yet here we are iam a red.... I THINK thats my personal choice...and I made it at a time when United weren't so great... They JUST started winning stuff the year after i decided to support em... I took a LOT of shit from locals in the area i've earned my strips as was...

CretanBull
05-29-2008, 05:56 AM
Coming from Droylsden as i do, Iam within yer CitEH statement but yet here we are iam a red.... I THINK thats my personal choice...and I made it at a time when United weren't so great... They JUST started winning stuff the year after i decided to support em... I took a LOT of shit from locals in the area i've earned my strips as was...

I don'tr really want to argue with you because I don't care who you support - I'm just glad you're a TFC fan too :)

Having said that, you're right - it is your choice, I just find it odd when others are criticized for making the same choice. I guess I find the notion of chosing a team an odd one. I didn't chose Leeds, I was born into it. My family has supported the team as long as it's been around (and Leeds City before that)...as a newborn I came home from the hospital wrapped in a Leeds United blanket. It was never a choice for me. TFC are my team, not as a matter of choice but of civil pride. Through all the ups and downs - and I've experienced both with both clubs - these teams are in my heart - I've got no choice in the matter :D

Fort York Redcoat
05-29-2008, 06:43 AM
I'd think that LA would make a formal announcement as to what Becks is doing since they like pimping their club so much...MANY tix available for this game it seems. Is it partimers that don't care now that Becks isn't there or do people want to spite LA?

adamdz
05-29-2008, 07:04 AM
I guess I find the notion of chosing a team an odd one. I didn't chose Leeds, I was born into it.

I am sure most people are loyal to their "home" team, but I see nothing wrong with choosing another. I would bleed for Poland any day of the week, but I still support United and TFC. If Poland however played either of them, you bet my loyalty lays with Poland.

(I like how off topic we are now)
PS - I hope becks plays.

zeelaw
05-29-2008, 07:07 AM

got penalty miss?

Steve
05-29-2008, 07:13 AM
PS - I hope becks plays.

Why?

I know, he's a great footballer and all, and it would be good to watch him play at some point, but frankly, TFC is crippled by callups, we need the points, and Beckham can change a game. The less Beckham and Donovan I see at BMO, the better as far as I'm concerned (they can come for the all star match if they want).

adamdz
05-29-2008, 07:18 AM
We managed last time, and the win is that much more sweet if he plays.

OneLoveOneEric
05-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Some REALLY high soap boxes on this thread. What is with some English supporters thinking that if others don't know the entire history of a club that they aren't allowed in with the cool kids? I feel sorry for the 13yr old kids who haven't discovered Wikipedia yet, but choose to support... who is it? United? Those glory seeking teenage cunts are in for an earfull.

Anyhoo... as far a Beckham goes, I wouldn't mind seein' him trying to run up a pitch trailing 16lbs of streamers behind him.

I don't know Derko at all. What I do know is I made a joke, and he told me to "get a grip" and called me an "idiot", using his apparent support of United as the basis for this.
It's not a soap box. He's just in over his head.

Del Boy
05-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Becks is in the line up for England on Sunday in Port of Spain.

Canadian Blue
05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Seven rested for England friendly

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO v ENGLAND
Venue: Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain
Date: Sunday, 1 June Kick-off: 2230 BST
Coverage: Live on BBC ONE, BBC Radio 5 Live/online
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44698000/jpg/_44698934_england203.jpg Manchester United and Chelsea players have been given a rest

England coach Fabio Capello has excused seven players involved in last week's Champions League final from Sunday's match in Trinidad and Tobago.
Chelsea's John Terry, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard and Joe Cole, plus Manchester United's Wayne Rooney, Owen Hargreaves and Wes Brown are out.
Rio Ferdinand is expected to captain the side although Gareth Barry may be given the armband for part of the game.
Goalkeeper Joe Hart and striker Dean Ashton could make their full debuts.
Capello has elected to rest those players - Ferdinand excepted - who featured in the Moscow final for England's last fixture of the season.
Chelsea full-back Wayne Bridge is in the squad, although the full-back did not play in the Champions League final.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif606: DEBATE
Give your reaction to Capello's England squad (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A36624693)
"I haven't heard anything about it yet," said Barry of a possible captain's role.
"Obviously though, it would be fantastic as it is something I've always dreamed about."
Joe Lewis, Phil Jagielka, Stephen Warnock, David Wheater, Tom Huddlestone and Gabriel Agbonlahor are the other players in the 22-man squad, ahead of the game at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, who have yet to win full caps.

England squad:
Goalkeepers: David James (Portsmouth), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Joe Lewis (Peterborough)
Defenders: Wayne Bridge (Chelsea), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Portsmouth), Stephen Warnock (Blackburn), David Wheater (Middlesbrough), Jonathan Woodgate (Tottenham) Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Aston Villa), David Beckham (LA Galaxy), David Bentley (Blackburn), Stewart Downing (Middlesbrough), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Tom Huddlestone (Tottenham), Ashley Young (Aston Villa) Forwards: Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Gabriel Agbonlahor (Aston Villa), Dean Ashton (West Ham), Peter Crouch (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Portsmouth).

According to www.thefa.com (http://www.thefa.com) Beckham will be playing against T&T

Wilbix
05-29-2008, 08:12 AM

But if you just call them United, how will we know which club you're talking about? It could be Newcastle United, or D.C. United, or Sheffield United, or Dundee United.

To be clear: I'm fine with calling them United, as long as people know who you're talking about, the same way I'm fine with people calling Toronto "FC" (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T!!!)

Derko
05-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Apologies for any insults to anyone, as far as ManU or as I have been corrected,
United (Red Devils) is concerned., my dad first saw United after WWII at Man city stadium because Trafford had been bombed out and referred to them as ManU in the 40's and still does, He has probably been supporting The Red Devils(The true nickname) far longer than anyone on this board, so I was using his referenece and his analysis of the match, as I only saw the second have and extra time.
I suppose I was trying to be a true sportsman's response to the comment of John Terry's emotions, The same john Terry that I am sure all of you don't mind being part of the 3 Lions, can you guess what team that is, why England of course. If i may be a cunt, then let me be an educated and useful cunt. cheers Guys. All for One!!!

BC101
05-29-2008, 10:09 AM
United> England... Republik of Mancunia!

BTW I LOLed at Terry scorin yesterday and saying it was for the Chelsea fans for his miss. Yeah iam sure THAT makes em feel so much better.

Red CB Toronto
05-29-2008, 10:16 AM
So I guess we are waiting for the All-Star game to see Becks Across America, anyways the Reds can and will knockoff the Galaxy, so is Ladycakes going to be in uniform for L.A.?

OneLoveOneEric
05-29-2008, 10:17 AM
I hate him in the England shirt too, but appreciate your clarifications.
United>>>England all day long.

Shaughno
05-29-2008, 10:24 AM
This thread isn't about United, it's about Beckham. Any more of this shit and I'll start deleting posts.

OneLoveOneEric
05-29-2008, 10:26 AM
^^^^Wow. New board, new Shaughno :)
Deleting posts!!
:)

Derko
05-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Sorry Partner, Hopefully Beck's won't play, with alot of our key players away!!

ensco
05-29-2008, 10:27 AM
It's not just about Capello

A Beckham appearance is a big deal (precondition?) to the promoters of the T&T game

Shaughno
05-29-2008, 10:28 AM
^^^^Wow. New board, new Shaughno :)
Deleting posts!!
:)

Gotta make a stand, man! :lol:

GabrielHurl
05-29-2008, 10:28 AM
He's not going to be here - end of!

noochie
05-29-2008, 10:39 AM
too bad... it is always sweeter when you beat the best of the opposing squad. Sheesh, you guys look for the one-armed man in a fight too? :)

Shaughno
05-29-2008, 10:47 AM
too bad... it is always sweeter when you beat the best of the opposing squad. Sheesh, you guys look for the one-armed man in a fight too? :)

No, I want results end of story.

noochie
05-29-2008, 11:00 AM
No, I want results end of story.

In that case... with the performance in Montreal and DC we are better off without Becks in the lineup.

My point was more around if we are aren't beating the best, it is tough to become the best (especially in a parity league like this). Sure beating up on teams missing their best players may get us into the playoffs but does it prepare them for the challenge of facing the best players there? Or then in Superliga / CCL where the quality of teams is decidely better? Playing against Becks and Landycakes isn't easy but it is great experience.

Granted, the bar for success is different depending on whose eyes you are looking through.

Shaughno
05-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Granted, I'd love to play the best quality game in game out, but when you have a seriously depleated roster. That shit goes out the window for me personally.

noochie
05-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Fair enough, I am on board with that sentiment. Given that it is still fairly early on though it may help with deeping the bench experience for the run down the stretch in late months.

I understand the argument both ways though, pile up the points now to not have to worry too much later -OR- deepen experience on the bench so those players can step in at a later date.

Either way, I am all for getting results. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some more goals (DP striker please uncle Mo) as my expectations of the squad going into the season weren't nearly as high as they are now.

Shaughno
05-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Agreed there. When we have a full squad, damn right I want to beat the best. When we're missing almost half our starting XI, damn right I want results no matter how ugly it may be.

Experience can come through subs, doesn't have to be starting positions against the best players.

MFBODD
05-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Hey, seeing our boys battling a full LA squad would not be fun. All the excitement of seeing Becks on the pitch would fade fast if we were getting our ass kicked. Luckily they'll be short starters as well...and I hope we can end the match with 3 points

Thank you for getting this thread back on topic!! This is a Toronto section of the board and a thread about Becks playing on Sat... frankly I don't care for a history lesson on other clubs

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey, seeing our boys battling a full LA squad would not be fun. All the excitement of seeing Becks on the pitch would fade fast if we were getting our ass kicked. Luckily they'll be short starters as well...and I hope we can end the match with 3 points

Thank you for getting this thread back on topic!! This is a Toronto section of the board and a thread about Becks playing on Sat... frankly I don't care for a history lesson on other clubs

our guys will take it up a notch, Becks or no Becks...Edwards will get his first start...come on Eddie clean sheet (not the ones columbus fans wear on their heads). buy the way who is edwards back up saturday in case something happens?

Rawkus_420
05-29-2008, 01:13 PM

QFT I hate both of those teams, but I think I hate chelsea more,especially Terry.

Shaughno
05-29-2008, 01:21 PM
our guys will take it up a notch, Becks or no Becks...Edwards will get his first start...come on Eddie clean sheet (not the ones columbus fans wear on their heads). buy the way who is edwards back up saturday in case something happens?

Second start. Edwards will get his SECOND start. ;)

noochie
05-29-2008, 01:40 PM

I imagine it will be David Monsalve. AFAIK he is still with the club. I have seen him at reserves matches this year anyways...

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
05-29-2008, 02:33 PM
John Terry, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Owen Hargreaves, Wes Brown and Wayne Rooney will not make the trip to T &T!!!

meaning becks wont be in TO!

not like i care!!

3points is what i want!

Red CB Toronto
05-29-2008, 03:07 PM
I want the three points too, I will be happy to see Becks during the all-star game, that will be an enjoyle time to watch him, without a TFC result at stake.

ComeonyouReds
05-29-2008, 05:54 PM
But if you just call them United, how will we know which club you're talking about? It could be Newcastle United, or D.C. United, or Sheffield United, or Dundee United.

To be clear: I'm fine with calling them United, as long as people know who you're talking about, the same way I'm fine with people calling Toronto "FC" (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T!!!)
Ahem......There's only ONE United!!!!

I don't think Beckham will play. It's a good thing for us but it's also a shame because I'm a huge fan of his and only got to see him walk into the stadium last year.

As for the rest of the whole arguement on this hijacked thread......my dick is bigger then yours and I can pee further.

scyzor_tay
05-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Is he playing Saturday or is he away for England NT duty?

werewolf
05-29-2008, 10:42 PM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1152

Red CB Toronto
05-29-2008, 10:43 PM
He is playing for England, he was not one of the 7 players England released for this game.

icecoldbeer
05-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Is he playing Saturday or is he away for England NT duty?

yes he is, i heard he will be at shoeless on saturday too!

RPLProducer
05-29-2008, 10:46 PM
NO

Fuck that min 5 character shit!

werewolf
05-29-2008, 10:46 PM

http://www.linux-france.org/prj/jargonf/fig/ROFLMAO.jpg

EverRedE
05-29-2008, 11:28 PM
The Answer ....

England squad for Trinidad

Goalkeepers: David James (Portsmouth), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Joe Lewis (Peterborough).

Defenders: Wayne Bridge (Chelsea), Rio Ferdinand ([COLOR=black! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif], Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Portsmouth), Stephen Warnock (Blackburn), David Wheater (Middlesbrough), Jonathan Woodgate (Tottenham).

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Aston Villa), David Beckham (LA Galaxy), David Bentley (Blackburn), Stewart Downing (Middlesbrough), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Tom Huddlestone (Tottenham), Ashley Young (Aston Villa).

Forwards: Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Gabriel Agbonlahor (Aston Villa), Dean Ashton (West Ham), Peter Crouch (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Portsmouth).

Released players: John Terry, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole (all Chelsea), Wayne Rooney, Owen Hargreaves, Wes Brown (all Manchester United).

werewolf
05-29-2008, 11:29 PM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1152

again.

Richard D
05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
He's playing!

for england

TFC Cityboy
05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Landycakes is coming tho'.
With Beckham there is no denying that he is genuinely nice guy and trying to raise the profile of the game in N America- which I applaud and encourage 100%.
Would I taunt him the whole match? Yes.

Landycakes on the other hand is a complete and utter twat who is easy to wind up.
Will I taunt him the whole match? Bloody right.

Pink streamers are called for! Get down to your friendly neighbourhood dollar store, folks! You know what to do.

james
05-30-2008, 05:28 PM

so we shouldnt let him in then, TFC supporters only :D