PDA

View Full Version : Sutton anyone????

Frank Costanza
03-31-2009, 01:28 PM
After the second half of last weeks match its obvious any health issues surrounding greg sutton are behind him and he is ready to take over as the starting goalie for our club. Much love to stefan frei who did well but its the home opener and its time to get serious we need sutton.

Red patch boys, whose with me????

T-Bird
03-31-2009, 01:29 PM
OMG he was on fire when he came out! The second half was like a completely different game when he stepped on the pitch...so exciting to watch him in action again

Ageroo
03-31-2009, 01:29 PM
I don't think Frei has done anything to put him on the bench as yet. All goals conceded were legit. So still his spot to lose. If he is healthy after the Columbus match is another story.

Roogsy
03-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Between him and Frei...I am thinking we can deal Edwards for something good. Both Frie and Sutton are great keepers in my opinion.

Ageroo
03-31-2009, 01:31 PM
Between him and Frei...I am thinking we can deal Edwards for something good. Both Frie and Sutton are great keepers in my opinion.

And Frie we might be able to upgrade to poutine....eh Roogs?

BuSaPuNk
03-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Sutton and Frei are great. Both very capable for starting. Edwards is now the odd man out and probably will be traded. I think Mo is just waiting for a team to have a big keeper problem to get the most out of the trade.

Frank Costanza
03-31-2009, 01:32 PM
i think we can get something good for the back end for edwards, he played very good last yr had a couple clean sheets, and with his age is gonna be servicable for yrs, it would be beter for frei if there were just 2 goalies in toronto , i fear edwards might get left out too long that ppl would forget him, mo should start working the phones,

mclaren
03-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Frei is quality - it's early days but I think he may be a better keeper than Sutton.

Roogsy
03-31-2009, 01:33 PM
And Frie we might be able to upgrade to poutine....eh Roogs?

LOL!

Screw you Age...

Ageroo
03-31-2009, 01:35 PM
I kid, Ikid....ha ha.......I still like Edwards his distribution is top notch, but I agree that he may be odd man out. I would like to hear what is up for Saturday though. I wonder if the knock on Frei is serious or not....

DRock
03-31-2009, 01:43 PM
I think Sutts starts. Craver said it was a psycological thing after dislocating his finger that kept him on the bench and he definately seems to be over it since he was such a wall in Craplumbass.